What's new

TED No. 3

Empress

Patron
TED NO. 3
BY THE EMPRESS
It is with great self-astonishment that I find myself communicating to you what I am about to communicate. I am partly astonished by the fact that what I am about to say is something that I never thought I would be saying, but mainly I am astonished that it took me so long to realize something that in retrospect is so patently obvious.
My message to you tonight is twofold. First the astonishing news and second what will be done because of it.
I'm just going to let you have it point blank:
I AM GOD.
It's really quite a marvelous feeling and in all honesty I can say that earlier wins of a spiritual nature don't compare. I was in the middle of writing the longest science fiction paragraph ever written and doing quite well with it when this sort of a voice broke in and asked me repeatedly "who are you?" After some time playing with this question it suddenly dawned on me.
So that is the cold-blooded truth of the matter. And for those of you who truly are my friends, aren't you lucky! And for those of you who are not, be aware that I will be setting up an RPF the likes of which Earth has never seen, being as I am well outside the laws of the United States.
Now for Part Two. Now that I am God I no longer have any use for the beingness and doingness of LRH and the havingness is hopelessly entangled in a web of legalities, foreign bank accounts, etc. and at my level I no longer have any use for such complexity, so I am going to turn over the beingness of LRH. Yes that's right. There is going to be a contest, and the winner of that contest will become LRH!
So those of you out there who can't bear the thought of living another day just being a nobody or an almost somebody and who secretly always wished you were me anyway, now is your chance to make good on that dream.
I am going to now lay out the ground rules. By the way, there's no need to announce the names of the contestants since most of them have been vying since my death, and some even had the cheek to start before I died. So for those of you who relish the thought of playing a bigger game, here are the criteria by which you will be judged:
1) Must produce a believable LRH-written HCOB, HCOPL and LRH ED and RON'S JOURNAL being careful not to use commas where average people would consider it absolutely necessary and to have absolutely NO misspellings of any kind (one of you had the bad taste to issue a RON'S JOURNAL with the word "let's" misspelled repeatedly. Being God I know who you are).
2) Must devise not necessarily unassisted but taking all the credit for it, OT levels above OT7 going up numerically and monetarily into the stratosphere. Anyone who shrinks from the thought of mass-marketing such services as "OT Ten Million" or "OT Ten-to-the-Thousandth Power" had better forget about being LRH.
3) Must NOT be a member in good standing of the Church of Scientology. That is my only IQ requirement.
4) Must not already be claiming to be a past religious figure. That would create mixed sentiments or even a pang or two of conscience.
5) Must be an avowed and bitter enemy of Xemu and be able to perceive his handiwork in all its many guises throughout the universe.
6) And lastly, must be a white male preferably of Anglo-Saxon extraction, of noble profile and bearing and must not be a sissy or wear dresses or anything like that.
So the race is on! For those who are contestants, good luck, you will need it.
And to all the rest of you breathlessly standing on the sidelines, let me assure you that until such time as a suitable replacement can be found, you have my Word that I will continue to be LRH. Believe me, I realize that a world without LRH would truly be a world not worth living in.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
TED NO. 3
BY THE EMPRESS
It is with great self-astonishment that I find myself communicating to you what I am about to communicate. I am partly astonished by the fact that what I am about to say is something that I never thought I would be saying, but mainly I am astonished that it took me so long to realize something that in retrospect is so patently obvious.
My message to you tonight is twofold. First the astonishing news and second what will be done because of it.
I AM GOD.
It's really quite a marvelous feeling and in all honesty I can say that earlier wins of a spiritual nature don't compare. I was in the middle of writing the longest science fiction paragraph ever written and doing quite well with it when this sort of a voice broke in and asked me repeatedly "who are you?" After some time playing with this question it suddenly dawned on me.
So that is the cold-blooded truth of the matter. And for those of you who truly are my friends, aren't you lucky! And for those of you who are not, be aware that I will be setting up an RPF the likes of which Earth has never seen, being as I am well outside the laws of the United States.
Now for Part Two. Now that I am God I no longer have any use for the beingness and doingness of LRH and the havingness is hopelessly entangled in a web of legalities, foreign bank accounts, etc. and at my level I no longer have any use for such complexity, so I am going to turn over the beingness of LRH. Yes that's right. There is going to be a contest, and the winner of that contest will become LRH!
So those of you out there who can't bear the thought of living another day just being a nobody or an almost somebody and who secretly always wished you were me anyway, now is your chance to make good on that dream.
I am going to now lay out the ground rules. By the way, there's no need to announce the names of the contestants since most of them have been vying since my death, and some even had the cheek to start before I died. So for those of you who relish the thought of playing a bigger game, here are the criteria by which you will be judged:
1) Must produce a believable LRH-written HCOB, HCOPL and LRH ED and RON'S JOURNAL being careful not to use commas where average people would consider it absolutely necessary and to have absolutely NO misspellings of any kind (one of you had the bad taste to issue a RON'S JOURNAL with the word "let's" misspelled repeatedly. Being God I know who you are).
2) Must devise not necessarily unassisted but taking all the credit for it, OT levels above OT7 going up numerically and monetarily into the stratosphere. Anyone who shrinks from the thought of mass-marketing such services as "OT Ten Million" or "OT Ten-to-the-Thousandth Power" had better forget about being LRH.
3) Must NOT be a member in good standing of the Church of Scientology. That is my only IQ requirement.
4) Must not already be claiming to be a past religious figure. That would create mixed sentiments or even a pang or two of conscience.
5) Must be an avowed and bitter enemy of Xemu and be able to perceive his handiwork in all its many guises throughout the universe.
6) And lastly, must be a white male preferably of Anglo-Saxon extraction, of noble profile and bearing and must not be a sissy or wear dresses or anything like that.
So the race is on! For those who are contestants, good luck, you will need it.
And to all the rest of you breathlessly standing on the sidelines, let me assure you that until such time as a suitable replacement can be found, you have my Word that I will continue to be LRH. Believe me, I realize that a world without LRH would truly be a world not worth living in.
You're not being sarcastic by any chance are you? Just so we all know.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
TED NO. 3
BY THE EMPRESS
I AM GOD.
Yes and No.
God got himself/herself blown to smithereens in the Big Bang.
Each of us is a charbroiled remnant piece of what was once the whole of God, only now we exist is varying sizes depending on how much of the blast we took directly vs. indirectly.
Mother said "Don't play with fire".
This is where the "Big Being" concept comes from as well as the Degraded Being concept where some are so micronized that they cannot control much of anything, certainly not a body and now function as quarks, hadrons, baryons and other infinitesimal particles within this universe as that's how far down the rabbit hole's rabbit holes have they fallen and is the extent of their level of awareness in this trap door universe.
At most they might trigger reads on an emeter but are well below being communicated with through most processing as they're entirely inexperienced with languages and can only be moved about by energy.
As they are in a deeply traumatized, post concussive state, all processing promising to handle them through communications regarding supposed incidents is a total waste of time and worse in that you are treading water in a living quicksand of souls where you just keep sinking in deeper and deeper.
Unless of course you were to take on the monumental task of running out the full "Big Bang", in all of it's manifestations, starting with yourself before expanding out into the realm of which became "others" which is a much larger matter than can be covered here and now.
I've found that by running an alternating process of "What would you ridge against" followed by "What would you NOT ridge against" quickly and easily turns on and blows the automaticities relative to the spatial structures of ridges and blows them to smithereens, just like the Big Bang, and allows you to flow cleanly through multitudes of manifestations. Off the meter is all I ever did and with far greater results than all of the tedious Scientology processes combined.
Hubbard knew enough of this when he led you out over your head into the depths of their realm, called em BT's though they are entirely unrelated to the human body, where you were supposed to drown by design so that that you did drown if you spent any time on the new OT levels at all.
When one raises one's vibrational frequency and thereby lightens one's gravity they are automatically blown out and of no residual concern to one attempting to dig oneself out.
Of which many have, many of whom choose to position themselves as guides and come to you to minister to you, but only when and with whom they choose.
On what basis and according to what guidelines do they pick and choose?
I can only guess, worthiness as illuminated by your vibrational frequency and your lightness of gravity.
It abhors them to see those they cut loose from their bodily bondage sink like stones into the earth's mantel as perhaps you remember all of those feelings of falling when you occasionally slipped some of the knots of your bindings as a child.
Etcetera ad infinitum.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
As edited from above.
The Whole Enchilada
by Dagwood Gum​
Yes and No.
God got himself/herself blown to smithereens in the Big Bang.
Each of us is a mostly transparent charred carbon remnant sliver of what was once the whole of God, only now we exist is varying sizes depending on how much of the blast we took directly vs. indirectly.
Mother said "Don't play with fire".
This is where the "Big Being" concept comes from as well as the Degraded Being concept where some are so micronized that they cannot control much of anything, certainly not a body and now function as quarks, hadrons, baryons and other infinitesimal particles within this universe as that's how far down the rabbit hole's rabbit holes have they fallen and is the extent of their level of awareness in this trap door universe.
At most they might trigger reads on an emeter but are well below being communicated with through most processing as they're entirely inexperienced with languages and can only be moved about by energy.
As they are in a deeply traumatized, post concussive state, all processing promising to handle them through communications regarding supposed incidents is a total waste of time and worse in that you are treading water in a living quicksand of souls where you just keep sinking in deeper and deeper.
Unless of course you were to take on the monumental task of running out the full "Big Bang", in all of it's manifestations, starting with yourself before expanding out into the realm of which became "others" which is a much larger matter than can be covered here and now.
I've found that by running an alternating process of "What would you ridge against" followed by "What would you NOT ridge against" quickly and easily turns on and blows the automaticities relative to the spatial structures of ridges and blows them to smithereens, just like the Big Bang, and allows you to flow cleanly through multitudes of manifestations. Off the meter is all I ever did and with far greater results than all of the tedious Scientology processes combined.
Hubbard knew enough of all this when he led you out over your head into the depths of their realm, called em BT's though they are entirely unrelated to the human body, where you were supposed to drown by design so that that you did drown if you spent any time on the new OT levels at all.
Darkened murky beings are prone to pulling in a hardened coating of this vastness of dementia as stolen miss-owned energy and burn in the Earths core upon passing, as LRH is now. He may find a crevice or an underground volcanic river and arise again in the distant future, but I wouldn't wait for him...
He thwarted multiple generations of would be freedom finders with his booby trapped "Science of knowing how to know" and for that there's no forgiveness to be found. These are souls who will no longer look for nor be ready for any of the big truths necessary for their resurrection and resultant freedom, perhaps this was Hubbard's true intent, you decide
When one raises one's vibrational frequency and thereby lightens one's gravity this micronized mob is automatically blown out and of no residual concern to one attempting to dig oneself out.
Of which the many who have re-found themselves, many choose to position themselves as guides in the afterlife realms and come to you to minister, frequently where and while you live, but only when and with whom they choose.
On what basis and according to what guidelines do they pick and choose?
I can only guess, worthiness as illuminated by your vibrational frequency, your lightness of gravity and if they have a favorable shared history with you. In other words they still love you from another time and place.
It abhors them to see those they cut loose from their bodily bondage sink like stones into the burning abyss as they vanish into the earth's mantel (or Hell as you know it) and perhaps you'll remember all of those feelings of falling when you occasionally slipped some of the knots of your bodily bindings as a child and experienced a brief taste of the afterlife, or true exteriorization as you might still call it.
Etcetera ad infinitum.
ps - I'm not in the competition, nor interested in any LRH's nor their Xemu alter ego's period.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Better concepts to bear in mind than the Scilon "death prep OT level", or that would be my best post experiential guess and judgement. Not that everyone experiences the same thing in the afterlife but the idea to look before one leaps would seem to be an obvious truth to hold dearly as we get closer to that day.

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Heh...I like this stuff about the Overlords of the Universe.

chickencouch2.jpg

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Don't know about the big bang, but Tim Rifat explains the alien within in this 1999 interview:

Though I can't discount any of the reptilian concepts & theories I'm not a David Icke follower by any means nor have I ever experienced any aspect of any reptilian stuff, I always reflect back on the reptiles in the bar scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas whenever the subject is brought up. Quite a scene!
Some day I'll finally disclose the wildest spiritual event that probably ever happened to anyone I know and it was an equally shared experience with my then Scientology girlfriend Jennifer. It forms the basis of why I can never again discount or invalidate the potentialities in the spiritual world that abounds around us ever again. We were attacked by a huge thetan while driving and we both saw him at the same time as he wrapped himself around my car and pulled us from left to right over and over as we drove down the freeway at night but that's all I feel like reliving at the moment, but we survived it. She immediately joined staff afterwards as she suddenly felt she needed to fast track her way to OT in the aftermath of this incident. Lots of weird shit happened when we got together through some kind of potent synergy.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
True Amityville Horror
My Scientologist girlfriend and I went to the movies in the late 70's and saw one of the Amityville Horror films at a theater in Edina, Mn., the one with James Brollin starring, and I found myself becoming keenly aware that I was enraging someone with my out of control laughter during scenes like when the staircase collapsed on him and he fell into a huge pool of blood deep under the house's foundation.
Don't have any idea why it made me laugh so loudly without nary a care at first about that it might be annoying anyone, that's how bad my laughter got but I remember the hair starting to stand up on the back of my neck so I did try to tone it down.
So after the movie we get in my car to go to my apartment in Little Canada, Mn., about a half hour away and start driving down the road at about 45 mph and I hear glass tinkling to the left of my head which would place it out the car's side window and when I turned to look I was shocked a bit in that I saw the swirling chandelier from the movie that the demon would get into and it was being mocked up outside the window about 2 feet from my head.
It quickly disappeared and I returned my focus to the road.
Then it occurred to me to look over at my girlfriend with the thought that she might be wondering what I was just looking at.
When my eyes found her she sat there with her jaw entirely agape with the most befuddled look upon her face.
I asked her if she saw and heard something outside the car.
She nods yes.
Then I ask if it was the chandelier from the movie and she nearly stroked out and could only nod that yes she had as she couldn't find her voice.
As I turned onto what's called Crosstown Hwy in Mpls I felt the car start rocking to and fro from side to side.
She told me to quit doing that because I was scaring her.
I told her "Look at my hands, they are NOT moving but the car is still rocking from side to side, you tell me what the Hell is going on".
This continued intermittently as we drove back to my place long after I discounted the wind as a factor, there was none.
Then as we approached an overpass I felt powerful pressure against my head, neck and arms twisting my upper body and trying to get me to steer us into the concrete overpass.
We were quite shaken up at this point and we talked about the idea that maybe disembodied thetans congregate at movie theaters just like they were still living and enjoy the shows and this one got enraged at my being a major distraction.
Then I talked about thinking that the problem was that I was delving too much into dis-incarnate being subject matter both in Scientology and in my ongoing Rosicrucian studies.
I decided to cease that on all fronts as I had clearly bitten off far more than I could chew and this was ample evidence of that.
Then we get back to my place and she sits on the bed with a look of total stunned bewilderment on her face.
So what do I do but wander off into the bathroom after trying to get her to let it go and my bizarre sense of humor kicks in, even then.
So I take green Edge shaving cream that looked just like the green slime that oozed from the walls in Brollin's haunted house and smear it over my face like I was possessed too and I can't even be sure that it was my own idea but I fell for it and did it.
Then I walk like Frankenstein out of the bathroom expecting in my inimitable nimrod way that we'd both share a good laugh and put this all behind us and hit the sheets.
Needless to say she nearly fainted and again I had to calm her down and the following week she walked in and joined staff because she thought it was the only way she could ever get her bridge and OT levels as she was totally convinced at this point that she was in dire need of them.
She never got much auditing on staff and after 2 1/2 years got her replacement and left Scientology saying "not a lot of exchange for 2 1/2 years of commitment."
Myself, I quit all dealings with Scientology and the occult after two more incidents when in the middle of the night I felt a pulsating energy hitting me in the back of my head and on one of the occasions I got up on my elbows to look behind me and a snarling wolf head appeared up against my face and feigned attacking me.
I comm'd the typical Scientology solution that he should go to the hospital and pick up a body and start a new life.
Then I felt a glow of appreciation and surprise that I was unafraid enough to bother to communicate with him and he was gone, never again to return.
It took me a whole lot of years to get brave enough to revisit the occult and promptly started smoking pot again to try and return myself to a more normal state and far away from Scientology and the occult as all my "wog" friends smoked pot.
She married a nice guy on staff and has been quite happy ever since, so the story has a happy ending after all.
This is true and the first time I've ever put it in writing to share it.
I guess it's not really such a big deal but as it was at one time a sensitive subject and I never wanted to compound that by having to deal with ridicule over it but I guess now that 40 years plus has passed, to a former Scientologist it's not really such a big deal.
No more ghost stories from Dagwood Gum, yay!!!
All out of them, I think.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Though I can't discount any of the reptilian concepts & theories I'm not a David Icke follower by any means nor have I ever experienced any aspect of any reptilian stuff, I always reflect back on the reptiles in the bar scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas whenever the subject is brought up. Quite a scene!
Actually, in the interview he talks about insectoid alien parasites that cause people to only live 70 to 100 years instead of thousands. He might be onto something.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I've had a few interactions with lost thetans/spirits, not P.O.'d ones though. That does work, telling them to go to the nearest hospital and pick-up a new body. Don't know why it didn't occur to them beforehand. Maybe they're so low-toned they need someone to give them an order, lol.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Actually, in the interview he talks about insectoid alien parasites that cause people to only live 70 to 100 years instead of thousands. He might be onto something.
Now THAT I have some experience in!
After years of suspecting I had tapeworms from my ample over exposure to hog farming, both through birth and marriage, I had myself tested and it came back negative.
So I spent decades believing that I had been mistaken about believing I was harboring any tapeworm(s).
Then this past April I had some 2" worms show up under my skin on my arms. I rubbed Ivermectin into them and they just moved a few inches away.
So I upped the ante to Praziquantel and they deflated and disintegrated into masses of blistered flesh, but it turns out this medicine gets everywhere in your entire body and brain no matter how it was absorbed.
Then, days later, I'm so horribly constipated I couldn't even walk so I was about to call an ambulance but after drinking Epsom salts and using Dulcolax suppositories out passed the scolex (the head) of a tapeworm the size of my fist. It tore my skin at the tailbone when it came out.
4 days later I go through the same ordeal only what pops out looked like a ladies belt wrapped around 3 bound together turds. Gross, I know!
What I've subsequently learned is that fecal exams only pick up on tapeworms 20% of the time as they have to be shedding segments for anything to show up in your stool.
No doctors in SW Florida will treat you for tapeworms as the cure can be worse than the curse.
One should take niclosamide instead to kill them as Praziquatel crosses the blood brain barrier and disturbs the cysts in your brain if you have the pork tapeworm whereas Niclosamide barely gets absorbed by your intestines at all, killing only what's contained in them.
Key because I began having migraines once again after a long appreciated hiatus and had a brain MRI and what were called "small scattered foci" in my last brain MRI of 10 years ago have in some cases grown to the size of marbles now.
I can't even get in to a neurologist till Sept and will most likely go to the Mayo Clinic as these local quacking ducks that audaciously call themselves doctors will tell you when you call to schedule an appointment "oh, we don't treat parasites"!
The first thing they check your dog for at the vet is parasites and from my vet I learned a lot about them especially that it only takes a tapeworm larvae 3 weeks to get up to breeding size once in your system.
I won't ramble on about it any more than I have but there's certainly a whole lot more I've learned and seen in how all these immigrant parasite pinata's from south of the border working in the kitchens of our restaurants are never screened for the parasites they carry. In some of their countries of origin there's over a 45% infection percentage and they end up with tapeworm eggs under their fingernails when wiping their asses.
This is why Muslims won't eat pork, though they don't live any longer that the rest of us from what I gather.

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/resources/pdf/npi_cysticercosis.pdf
https://www.aafp.org/afp/2007/0701/p91.pdf

Last edited: