Telepathic Sex Again

Discussion in 'Human Potential, Self Discovery' started by Helena Handbasket, Mar 3, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

It's been a while since my original thread ( http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/telepathic-sex.31175 ) on this subject. But it happened again, just this morning. It always comes when I am waking up, and I felt fabulous while it was happening. But then I felt depressed and apathetic for the rest of the day (because of course I didn't want it to stop).

Let me back up and give you guys the history of this:

From time to time I would experience a feeling just like my XBF was in the room, caressing me. It always felt great, but for years I've been trying to forget him so I could move on. (That was the advice all the experts gave me -- "let go and move on".) So I was resisting these encounters when they happened.

Then someone suggested there's a actual telepathic line between me and him that he's energizing. As in the real him, not just something I was imagining. I suppose he thought of the being he was playing with as an imaginary playmate of sorts, not realizing there was an actual someone (me) at the other end.

I wanted to encourage these encounters, so I thought "call me" at him about 70 times. Then they stopped -- I figure I scared him off. (And just when I decided I like them, darn it.) This is the reason I used to put "my social skills are so bad, I can't even maintain a fantasy relationship" at the bottom of my posts.

They stopped months ago, until like I said this morning. I decided to be very passive about it, neither encouraging him or discouraging him, for fear of scaring him off again.

Before I go any further, I know this stretches the bounds of what people may consider possible, but it is certainly within the limits of my beliefs.

I consider myself 95% responsible for our breakup. I just didn't treat him right -- although between Asperger's and other syndromes, I just couldn't do any better.

I just want to be able to talk to him again.

Helena, sitting in her handbasket

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  2. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Well Helena,

I'd say you must do gratefulness meditations and be happy with what you get. :cool:

Would you kindly provide him with my address please..I don't have much needs, they area easily fulfilled, and I am very grateful toward generous beings! :oops:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  3. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Maybe he's been thinking about you and you have some perception of what is going on with him? :hug:

Can you call him or write to him and let him know what you are experiencing?

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

If anyone on this thread has a telepathic com line with a ghost that has hot telepathic breasts, but is not looking for telepathic marriage----I pay 10% FSM commissions (telepathically).

5. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Telepathic sex happens . . .

There is a post here on ESMB by an ex-girlfriend of Alan's (Walter) who related her experience of regular "pleasures" after they went their separate ways and were 1,000's of miles apart.

One can psychically reach to someone you have had a very, very close relationship with and create again the pleasures such that you will both experience them in the present.

It happened to me recently (last year) when I was recontacted by a sweetheart I had separated from back in 1976 or so . . . she is still In England.

Rog

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  6. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

I will make an inquiry if one of my (transsexual) BT's is interested. Are you ready for a transfer ? :cool:

7. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum A Nexus of Excess In The Axis of Exes

If telepathy really does exist then all sex would have a telepathic component because at no other time do you have such intense, driven sexual attention blasting into someone else's personal space as you lock on. I used to pick up on what one of my girlfriends was fantasizing about and had she not admitted to those fantasy's I might have wondered "why am I suddenly thinking about such things during sex"? Would have possibly lead to some confusions... Fantasy sex then becomes contagious, stirring inner demons so I don't do it anymore. I prefer to just stay comfortably in present time and don't imagine (postulate) that she's someone different. The old saying "be careful what you fantasize" rings true.
    Fantasies have a way of becoming realities as you magnetize the concept with intention. When I still believed in BT's I was concerned about ripping them off and away from my partner enmasse.
    These are just my beliefs from various spiritual trips I've passed through during phases, none of which are either provable or disprovable to the best of my knowledge. Take em or leave em.
    Never experienced sex of any type with a ghost however.

8. lotus

Wish fulfilled!
    I'd like to get my FSM commission in US dollars , Euros, Can Dollars, british pound
    AUD
    :p

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  9. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

There's really only one Je T'aime ...

:whistling:

Edit: I've just remembered my poor fathers mortified face when this used to play on the radio ... and my ma trying not to laugh but suddenly becoming very chatty and distracting ... lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  10. lotus

:oops:

Oh Sis,

This is very embarrasing!
    I can't believe you posted this song! :eek:

When I was very young, it played on the radio each night...My dad was furious and my ma was too trying not to laugh
    I became quite curious about what they were doing for her to complain that much :D
    But when I discovered, later, her partner was Serge Gainsbourg..Oh la la..I've been traumatized. (and still am..) :puke:

This is what happens when you do telepathic sex..you never know what the meat body looks like (neither what it smells) and you may carry huge regrets...

11. lotus

How about I feel love ????? (with use of a few substances...)

12. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

Nothin like the word 'sex' in a thread to wake Winnie up.

13. Helena Handbasket

That's my entire point -- that he is thinking about me and that's the source of the comm line. I wrote him once before and got no reply. From this I take it he is not interested, and/or is too much of a gentleman to write to his XGF.

I haven't considered telling him about the telepathic sex, because it's just too weird to write to him about.

Helena, lonely even when surrounded by a crowd of people

14. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

How does not writing to his XGF make him a gentleman? :scratch:

15. Helena Handbasket

He's married. To a lady he's been with for much longer than the 1 year we had together.

Helena, at .05 on the tone scale

16. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Oh. I get it now. I have a similar situation with my ex husband who won't talk to me because he's remarried and doesn't want to upset his wife. I respect his wishes but sometimes it makes me sad that I'm not able to talk to him because of the his circumstances. :sadsigh: It's also frustrating.

17. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Just to clarify, the fecal emoticon is for the video and not what you said which was quite funny and I would have lol'd that but we can only choose one emoticon which sucks. I only listened to the first two phrases of the diarrhea coming out of the singers mouth and nearly barfed my pants!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  18. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

19. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Agreed!

It was hideous back then too.

:D

20. lotus

If you'd had ever seen, heard, or smell Serge Gainsbourg...You'd find it just plain scarry and terrifying :eek:

This song is to me what clipboards are to you sis! :D

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018