Telepathic Sex Again

Discussion in 'Human Potential, Self Discovery' started by Helena Handbasket, Mar 3, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Thank you, I have received your com particle and have total ARC in the fullest sense of the word, to an unprecedented, superliterate, conceptual understanding; to wit, perfect duplication resulting in an as-isness, on this planet.

Wait....whatever you said just vanished, what did you say? LOL

2. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

With fantasy sex, one is imagining a partner that doesn't really exist, via a connection that doesn't really exist, either.

But with telepathic sex, the partner and the connection are actually there. Nothing of course happens until both parties begin to participate in the encounter, whereas with fantasy sex, you alone decide when it starts and when it stops. The fact of another person adds randomity to the event; you can't predict what will happen when more than a few seconds in advance (which is part of the fun).

Having said all that, how are these two experiences subjectively different? They're not that much different at all. In fact, it's sometimes hard to draw the line -- is the other person really out there somewhere or is s/he just in your mind? In some ways, it doesn't really matter.

Helena

3. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

How is telepathic sex different from masturbation?
    Oops, my internet just went down, but not to worry, because you can telepathically send me the answer.