What's new

Template chooser

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I'm in the process of installing a few new templates.

There is the default template that you've been used to over the last week or so. I've also made a "fixed" version of that. The fixed version might work better for non wide screen monitors (not sure about that and would welcome feed back).

There should be 4 (maybe I'll add more later) to chose from in either fixed or fluid.

To change your template selection go to the bottom of the page until you come across this drop down box:

Templatechooser.jpg

Then choose the template you wish to view the board with. You can change your choice as often as you like. The board will remember your last setting for next time.

As I write this there are only two choices but (time permitting) I'll add the other two tonight.

There is a know fault with the templates. When you click on "blogs" the template reverts to the "default" template (Whichever I choose through the admin panel). I've asked for a fix for this and hopefully it will be sorted soon but meanwhile you'll have to live with it.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Is it sloshy?

It's Halloweeny. Nice! :p It did not go good with my 15 inch monitor. I will try it on the 19 inch. That should compensate it so that it doesn't run off

Nice Templates. All of them Emma!

I've decided on Cinema Ice (fixed)

I like the all black 'underground' style but it's too big of a change

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If you haven't checkout out the templates yet, don't be scared. You might like one. Check them out :thumbsup:

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
The board will remember your last setting for next time.

It's not remembering it for me. I have to change it to underground everytime I log in if I want it that way.
I'm not complaining. It's not a big deal. I just thought I'd let you know.

Anyone else notice this?

Mixxed Up

Patron
Liking the underground because it's easier on the eyes...less bright. However, the left side where it shows envelopes and posts is a little hard to read because of poor contrast. Is there a way to switch colors for better definition?

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's not remembering it for me. I have to change it to underground everytime I log in if I want it that way.
I'm not complaining. It's not a big deal. I just thought I'd let you know.

Anyone else notice this?
It's working now :)
I knew that the message board goddess would come through for me.
Gracias