The Aftermath Foundation

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Mar 5, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

The Aftermath Foundation

As scientology prepares to launch SuMP TV, we are launching something we believe will be far more beneficial and hopefully grow to have even greater impact. Scientology and the Aftermath has exposed many abuses commonplace in scientology. Harsh punishment, child and sexual abuse, enforced disconnection from family members and much moreā€¦[.......]

Continue reading...
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

This is great news. Something that's been needed for many years!

Check out the board members of this foundation! :happydance:
  3. exbritscino

exbritscino Patron

I can foresee that this Foundation will become VERY widely known. Knowledge of it will spread to the sea org (covertly) and more people will be able to break the chains........
    Well done to all concerned who have set this up. It's an idea that I had a vision of years ago, but never had the resources to implement it.
    Absolutely brilliant..................
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  4. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Glad to see this is happening. :clap:
  5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

6. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

It will give many courage & hope for the future. For those that leave everything & everyone they know in the clutches of the sciobots it will be a life line.

My family was so lucky - I had been out for years but low profile - the rest of the family left about the same time. We did not leave family, a few friends but they are all out now. The jobs were not related so no problems there. No one came hunting anyone down, no ethics, no threats.

This will sting DM but he can not make to much of a fuss or even more people will find out about it.

The materials about it will need to be in several languages due to all the foreign workers.

This is an organization that will do much good. In a way I wish "they" were still calling me so I could tell them about it - oh well!

:cool: :cool: :cool:
  7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Anyone who gets letters or calls from CoS can inform the staff and Sea Org members about this new foundation. :yes:
  8. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Banned

I'd like to see a bunch of Conservatives put together an Aftersocialstudies group
  9. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Something that's been needed for ages and no-one who suggested it had the resources (including media access) to do it.

It's just another nick in the Death by One Thousand Cuts that Davey's Navy is suffering.

My thanks to Mike and all those involved.