'The Arrangement' Is Going to Make a Lot of Scientologists Very Nervous

Discussion in 'Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 30, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Maxim: 'The Arrangement' Is Going to Make a Lot of Scientologists Very Nervous

http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/the-arrangement-scientology-2016-1

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The Arrangement, a TV series that is definitely NOT inspired by Scientology and/or Tom Cruise's alleged "girlfriend auditions" that led to his ill-fated marriage to Katie Holmes, has been picked up a E!, making it the second scripted series — after The Royals — for the cable entertainment news channel.

The Arrangement is about Megan Morrison (Christine Evangelista), a young and beautiful actress who auditions for the female lead in a blockbuster alongside Hollywood's biggest star, Kyle West (Josh Henderson). A fairytale romance ensues, until Megan is asked to sign a contract detailing how the relationship will play out. Kyle's mentor, Terrence Anderson (Michael Vartan), runs an organization called The Institute of the Higher Mind. Where do they come up with this stuff???

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

3. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Why would it bother them? It has nothing to do with Scientology.

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

I hope wardrobe has a black turtleneck.

5. DeeAnna

DeeAnna Patron Meritorious

I wonder if the Leader of the "Higher Mind" group will have a bunch of flunkies around him at all times wearing ill-fitting pseudo military uniforms?

I wonder if meetings of the "Higher Mind" group will be shown in which the adherents all stand and clap and shout "Hip, Hip, Hooray!" to a photograph of some dead guy who is honored as "The Founder"?

Oh, so much fertile ground there for the mind of an imaginative scriptwriter!

The Courtship, featuring the future groom going nuts on camera. The "Personal Assistant" who begins answering questions for the future wifey during press interviews. The Pregnancy. (This episode ought to be good!) The "Silent Birth". The lead up to the Wedding. The Contract Negotiations - featuring the bride's attorney father looking out for his baby girl. The Wedding Episode..... and it just goes on and on.

6. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

I wanna see a dog in uniform.

7. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

I wanna see the character that is not Tom Cruise salute it.

8. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Here's an official trailer for the show:

[video=youtube;Q-w1BimZTH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-w1BimZTH8[/video]

...and another:

[video=youtube;6JY2nYi3Ayc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JY2nYi3Ayc[/video]