The $cn. Cult and Crypto Currencies

Discussion in 'Scientology Infiltrates Society' started by Dave B., Mar 2, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Does anyone one know if the $cientology kult has an official position on Crypto Currencies?

Just curious. I know they like to bring in loads of cash whenever and where ever possible and there are many opportunities for doing so in various pump & dump scams in crypto's.

My fave big bean Grant Cardone was recently pumping a scam crypto coin called BitConnect (since failed) with his buddy (and biz associate?) Sean Davis. Davis is a former stockbroker and pumps various crypto's on his YouTube channel. The BitConnect video's and his referencing his association with Cardone video's may have been removed.

Anyone know if Davis is a cult member? Being associated with Cardone there is a possibility he is - although I know Cardone has a big rep in the "wog-world" as some sort of business/sales guru, so it's possible Davis is not a cult member. I like him, he's a buffoon.

To the point:
    Is Cardone operating in accordance with kult policy on crypto's or freelancing/scamming? Does the kult have a crypto policy?

I'm asking because there is a new crypto coin named wait for it....... Theta Token. I don't see any of the usual suspects referenced on their About Us page. But that means little. I don't keep track much of cult related stuff and who the new rising stars in the $cn. swamp are.

My position on crypto's:
    It's like stock picking. There are good companies with well thought out useful products and there are crap scams that promise unrealistic returns. Which as we know from $cn. people seem to fall for.... a lot.

Any info is much appreciated.
  2. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Anyone? Any info?

To recap: Cardone was hawking a crypto currency scam called BitConnect. It failed.

Now a new one called Theta Token is out being promoted by several people who I know are NOT $cientologists....

1. Im trying to find out if Cardone is pumping this crap also.

And 2.
    Is out fave cult involved/ behind this?

3. Does anyone know if $cn. has crypto investments?

My opinion is why would a 1950's UFO cult have crypto currency investments but I know they like to cash in on anything that makes steam-shovels of money, so....