The Disappeared

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Sep 25, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

The Disappeared

Why is there no President of Church of Scientology International? Heber Jentzsch, after being “disappeared” years ago is now represented as being “retired” — but there is no new President. In fact, there isn’t even a spokesman, let alone a President (who is supposed to be the lead spokesperson). Heber, once a very public figure,[.......]

Continue reading...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Heber knows too much to ever be allowed to talk freely with the outside world.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

I think they all do.

4. Leland

Leland Crusader

They are in a Re-education Camp.....

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

As IL2L posts, "they all do".

But, we have seen what happens when one of the fully indoctrinated elites does talk freely.

Marty Rathbun.

That's what happens.

A crazed concatenation of conflicted, covert, cult crazy.

Dauntlessly, defiantly, deceptively dead-agenting & destroying DBs , including himself.

All that for money.

Same as COB.

Same as Commodore.

CONCLUSION: When dealing with Scientologists ENTIRELY IGNORE and done even look at their clay demos. Instead, just turn over the "overall label" and see what they are really trying to do. It's like flipping to the last page of a mystery novel--or fast-forwarding a movie to the climactic final scene. Scientology stories always end the same way---lies, bigger lies and the destruction of naively hopeful gullibles who pay fortunes to be "cleared" and "salvaged". Scientology achieves all these stellar miracles by making the able more stupid.

6. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Imagine what it does to a man's mind to hear every day, for years, "What are your crimes?" Could Heber ever possibly return to normal life after searching his soul for that one confession that will get him out? And if he did, would he be able to leave? Would he be able to join the real world or the former Scientology world he had? In Shawshank Redemption, Red, I think that was his name but could be wrong, hung himself because he could not acclimate to freedom. It was such an alien concept that death was preferred. One of my all time favorite movies along with Braveheart, Dances with Wolves and Jerimiah Johnson. Yeah, I like people who stand for freedom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List