The Edge interview with high level scientology defector (Bill Franks)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by JustMe, Jun 7, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. JustMe

JustMe Patron Meritorious

This week Tom Smith interviews a high level defector from the
    scientology organization. Among the topics discussed are Fair Game
    orders issued against elected officials of a major Western government.
    Take a visit to scientology's version of the Twilight Zone. Listen to
    The Edge this Friday, 8 June 2012 and Sunday 10 June 2012 from 2 - 3
    p.m. eastern U.S. time on http://www.hawkradio.com or
    http://theedgewithtomsmith.com As always, a podcast will be available
    after broadcast.

2. JustMe

Re: The Edge interview with high level scientology defector

Bump.

I have heard this show and I promise that you are not going to want to miss this one.

3. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

Who is the defector/ guest featured on the show??

4. rich

rich Banned

Which major western guberment?

5. JustMe

I can't say who it is or give "hints" as I promised not to do so. There is a reason why the show host does not want this out ahead of time which I will gladly explain later after the show airs.

I will also be commenting on some of the material covered after the show airs.

FWIW, if you are willing to take my word for it that this will be a show most of us will be very interested in just listen in if you can. Or, once you see on this thread who it is and what it is about, you can always listen to the podcast after it airs.

6. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

fake.
    over there at OCMB,your nick is born2shop.....
    just stupid .....internet job.....:angry:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  7. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

or maybe it is not fake.....:confused2:

8. JustMe

Actually my nick is "born2shop" on both OCMB and WWP. That is because the one that I use on here and on divided by zero ("justme") was already taken on OCMB and WWP..

I have posted for years under different screennames but dropped them and started all over as part of major changes in my life.

Anyway, I will be gone all afternoon but I hope you listen in. I will comment as soon as I am back today.

This will be a very interesting show - I promise :)

9. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Do I have an earlier, similar time when I was promised a great "briefing"?

OMG - I just had a flashback..when I was a newbie:hyper: getting ready to go to the EVENT at the ORG, all excited because the COB of the Co$ was going to give us a "VERY SPECIAL BRIEFING".:duh: It was a JOKE!

Or...when the BAD BASICS came out....another "you don't want to miss this event - EPIC"!:duh: WTF???

But I see that in PT you are talking about a high ranking defector - so I will attend:happydance: Now that is NEWS WORTH WAITING FOR!!:yes:

It better be good - your reputation is on the line!

10. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

:hysterical:

Briefings!

I went flat on the PR line of "the newest greatest briefing that YOU MUST hear" fairly quickly, as I noticed that the new one NEVER WAS "the best and greatest" as promised.

I could never grasp how a Scientology participant can continually fall from that PR BS OVER and OVER and OVER, for years upon years. :confused2:

11. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Bill Franks!

:omg: :omg: :omg:

12. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Anyone find the interview? Cannot find anything about it on The EDGE or Hawk?:unsure:

13. JustMe

Here you go:

http://theedgewithtomsmith.com/pgms/indexpg.html

Press the "here" button near the bottom:)

14. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  15. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

Awesome. I always had a lot of respect for Bill Franks, though only at a distance because I never met him personally.

16. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

What a great interview!

It is so great to hear Bill Franks speaking out after all these years.

Some rather revealing info in there, but unfortunately the people who most need to hear this, don’t have the guts to listen.

Hubbard framed his own wife, Mary Sue to take the fall for him. What a piece of work. :no:

The allegations of the murder of a British MP by the GO, needs to be looked at. Remember, there is no statute of limitations for this type of crime in the UK.

I don’t know what to think about this one. I’d like to see some evidence. The only MP I can find who was definitely murdered around the period indicated (1979) is Airey Neave. The INLA claimed responsibility and they certainly are the most likely culprits. Could it be that the GO pretended it was them just to put the fear of God into their enemies?

Walter Travers Scott-Elliot was murdered in 1977 and Desmond Louis Donnelly committed suicide in 1974. Possibles? Doesn’t sound very likely to me.

The bit about the ‘real’ reason for people blowing Scientology is an eye-opener.

Axiom142

17. Vittorio

Vittorio Patron Meritorious

Re: Bill Franks says the Cof$ murdered a British Member of Parliament.

Unfortunately I'm not stunned. It's of my *opinion* that there are several bodies lying around this planet that were put there because of their involvement with Scientology and possibly not the ones we talk about daily.

Marty is trying to write these early Scientologist's out of history. They know too much. He ridicule's those who took pay off's and who told the truth and whose years of fighting made it easier for Marty to step out in later days.

Lets not forget those who died and those who fought a tough fight telling the truth.

18. Axiom142

An apology due?

Axiom142

19. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

I've long suspected it, but to hear it said by such a credible source took me by completely by surprise. What happens next?

20. Axiom142

Personally, I don’t think this very likely.

As I said, the only MP I can find that was definitely murdered in the year indicated (1979) is Airey Neave. It is pretty certain that the INLA were responsible.

Then, there was Walter Travers Scott-Elliot who was murdered in 1977.

I’d like to see some hard evidence.

Of course, it is possible that the GO just claimed to have done this to keep recalcitrant members in line.

I suppose it is possible that it wasn’t actually an MP, but some government civil servant?

Axiom142