What's new

The FBI and Miscavige

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
I work in an establishment that caters to the public. Some of the clientele are FBI, Secret Service, City police and Detectives, as well as everyday people working in everyday jobs.

Very often when the FBI agents come in I kind of razz them, good-naturedly of course. I ask them if they have solved that grassy knoll thing yet or some armored car robbery from 30 years ago and things like that. There is actually One agent I continually call L. Ron Hubbard's bastard Moon child and he thinks it's hilarious.

One day two of the FBI agents came in. One is about 45 years old and the other around 30 years old. They always expect something outrageous to come out of my mouth so I indulged them by asking, "When are you going to take down David Miscavige and close down Scientology?" The older of the two just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. The younger one said, and I quote, "I know who David Miscavige is but I don't know what Scientology is." The older one told the younger one that he is the head of Scientology which made me laugh. The younger one replied, ohhhh that crazy cult group."

The fact that one of the agents knew exactly who Miscavige is but had no idea what Scientology is makes me wonder if Miscavige is the main target for them. On the other hand it may mean nothing but then again... I just found that a bit interesting.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
The FBI would never allow me near their heads with sharp objects :) This sounds like the old TV show What's My Line?" The answer to that is, no. That's one down. Soupy Sales, what's this man's line? Just having a bit of fun with you. Don't take me seriously. Anyway, I literally see hundreds of customers each day.

freethinker

Sponsor
Doughnut shop? It attracts law enforcement like flies.:coolwink:

It has to be something where they come and sit down. But when they are sitting, you are right there either asking questions or listening but it isn't out of place that you are near them and talk to them.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
Doughnut shop? It attracts law enforcement like flies.:coolwink:

It has to be something where they come and sit down. But when they are sitting, you are right there either asking questions or listening but it isn't out of place that you are near them and talk to them.

No donut shop and no seating to speak of so that would be a no. Two down. Steve Allen, what's this man's line?

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
Starbucks? Applebee's? McDonalds?

That's three when only allowed one. Disqualified! In any case I guess my whole purpose of my post is It just makes me wonder what it is about David Miscavige that has made an FBI agent knowledgeable about him, a young FBI agent at that but not know the Scientology aspect of him?

freethinker

Sponsor
That's a good point. Spy shop?

Do you think he really didn't know about Scientology or just said so?

That's three when only allowed one. Disqualified! In any case I guess my whole purpose of my post is It just makes me wonder what it is about David Miscavige that has made an FBI agent knowledgeable about him, a young FBI agent at that but not know the Scientology aspect of him?

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
That's a good point. Spy shop?

Do you think he really didn't know about Scientology or just said so?

Spy Shop... You got it! I see all these same guys nearly every day and I'm getting to know them a bit. I honestly believe he had no idea what Scientology is but definitely knew who David Miscavige is. It's usually the other way around when you talk to people. Anyway, like I said it may mean nothing.

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
This goes along with what a close friend of mine who was never involved with scifaggery has said to me for years.

To paraphrase him 'Son, it's an intelligence gathering operation pure and simple. How else would they have been allowed to get away with it?'.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Spy Shop... You got it! I see all these same guys nearly every day and I'm getting to know them a bit. I honestly believe he had no idea what Scientology is but definitely knew who David Miscavige is. It's usually the other way around when you talk to people. Anyway, like I said it may mean nothing.

Seems like this guy is pulling your leg.

You couldn't know anything about DM without knowing about Scientology.

They're getting you back. :biggrin:

Those who live by the joke die by the joke. Consider yourself warned.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
Seems like this guy is pulling your leg.

You couldn't know anything about DM without knowing about Scientology.

They're getting you back. :biggrin:

Those who live by the joke die by the joke. Consider yourself warned.

I'm not pulling anyones leg. Everything I said is absolutely true. I love a good joke but only when it's appropriate. That's why I mentioned this. It seemed awfully strange he would know who Miscavige is yet not aware that he is the leader of Scientology. It does sound like a joke. A bad joke but it's not.

Last edited:

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
This goes along with what a close friend of mine who was never involved with scifaggery has said to me for years.

To paraphrase him 'Son, it's an intelligence gathering operation pure and simple. How else would they have been allowed to get away with it?'.

Well, I really don't believe at all that Scientology is helping any intelligence agencies. But I can believe that these agencies don't care so much about scientology itself as they do about miscavige and that was my point.

freethinker

Sponsor
There is stuff on the net about churches being used by CIA and FBI. Not for services but for use in intelligence. None of it has been conclusively confirmed but it wouldn't surprise me.

Hubbard used to write to the FBI, it wouldn't surprise me if Miscavige did as well.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Well, I really don't believe at all that Scientology is helping any intelligence agencies. But I can believe that these agencies don't care so much about scientology itself as they do about miscavige and that was my point.

Makes sense, since Miscabbage is not a church.
All gov. In the US hate being dragged into a religious quagmire.

But Miscavige has personally committed enough crimes that a competent and lucrative case could be brought against him.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
There is stuff on the net about churches being used by CIA and FBI. Not for services but for use in intelligence. None of it has been conclusively confirmed but it wouldn't surprise me.

Hubbard used to write to the FBI, it wouldn't surprise me if Miscavige did as well.

Yes, I can see that angle of it. I could see miscavige being the Whitey Bulger of Scientology in an attempt to cover his own ass.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
Makes sense, since Miscabbage is not a church.
All gov. In the US hate being dragged into a religious quagmire.

But Miscavige has personally committed enough crimes that a competent and lucrative case could be brought against him.

Exactly. Much easier to take down one man than it is an entire organization especially a "religious" organization.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
I hope the little Dwarvenfuhrer is reading this and taking note.

I'm sure he is. He has probably already been on the phone calling somebody to call somebody else to call somebody else to call someone to donate another $10,000 to stamp out yet another degraded being