The first Scientologist with ‘Super Power’ gets super spanked by bankruptcy judge

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Nov 1, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

The first Scientologist with ‘Super Power’ gets super spanked by bankruptcy judge

[Kathy and Matt Feshbach]

Forbes has a wonderful article about a bankruptcy ruling involving a wealthy pair of jackasses who got their heads handed to them recently by a fed-up judge.

As writer Jay Adkisson explains, there’s a lesson for wealthy people who cry poverty so they can try to get out of paying a [...]

[​IMG][Kathy and Matt[.......]

Continue reading...

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Serves him right. Interesting Forbes article. Does he now become thetana non grata within the cult? It's not obvious to me one way or the other. I guess it depends on the Dwarf's whim.

Paul

3. Teanntás

Teanntás Patron Meritorious

"Bernie Feshbach was our friend, and he was 93 years old.
    He first called us one day in 2012 while we were doing some Christmas shopping. We had to ask him a couple of times to repeat who he was. It took a minute for it to sink in.
    The Bernie Feshbach? Father to the infamous Feshbach brothers — Scientology mega-donors Kurt, Joe, and Matt — and grandfather to Jessica Feshbach Rodriguez Davis and numerous other Feshbach grandkids?
    The very one, he told us.
    He then proceeded to tell us how much he detested Scientology and what it had done to his three sons (his oldest son, Dan, wasn’t a Scientologist). But he made it clear to us: He loved his grandchildren enormously, and he didn’t want to do anything that would hurt them. He became a regular Underground Bunker reader and wanted to help us any way he could. He just needed to keep it all under wraps.
    “With six Scientology-active grandkids, I don’t want to be declared a Suppressive Person. They would no longer communicate with me. It’s not very complicated,” he wrote to us at one point.
    So for several years, we had numerous phone conversations and email exchanges with Bernie, talking about how much he hated Scientology, and how he would never forgive his sons for getting so deeply into it.
    “Kurt thinks that I’m an asshole, a terrible person… Matt would put me on the bad person list in a heartbeat,” he said.

https://tonyortega.org/2017/09/27/b...ho-fought-against-scientology-in-his-own-way/