The Netflix Original Series "The Innocents" has a Scientology E-Meter (S1:E2)

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 25, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. CommunicatorIC

Another shot of the Scientology E-Meter from Season 1, Episode 2 of the Netflix Original Series "The Innocents." Complete with the cans.

At approximately 33:25 remaining.

[​IMG]

3. CommunicatorIC

And a final shot of the Scientology E-Meter from Season 1, Episode 2 of the Netflix Original Series "The Innocents."

At approximately 33:28 remaining.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  4. zenwarrior

zenwarrior Patron

and is also still there on episode 7 minute 48 when the "shifter auditor" Ben shows Harry his office
    maybe shifters are just OT's having fun with other people's bodies LMFAO!!

5. CommunicatorIC

Another appearance by a Scientology E-Meter in the Netflix Original series "The Innocents." This time in Episode 7, at approximately 5:11 remaining:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  6. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

I am four episodes in and it's possible that one or more of the writers has been exposed to some Scn methodology or counseling. They never use the e-meter but it is always in the room where the counseling in the story occurs. People are counseled talk-therapy style and after some period, announced to the group as completed (no spoiler on what they are considered free from). The atmosphere of the counseling center is similar to a close-knit mission, albeit idealized. There are potential sexual peccadillos just like some missions experienced. The practitioner is doing regression techniques and running pleasure moments among other things.

It's shot in Norway and I imagine you can pick up used books and a meter in major cities so perhaps a prop person went the extra mile in selecting set decorations. Curious to see if anything is ever done with the meter since so far nobody has Picked Up the Cans.

Chip

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  7. NoIdea

NoIdea Patron

I'm in the middle of the last episode of season 1 and I guess I wasn't really paying attention. I just saw the emeter and it blew my mind. In an earlier episode, the doctor talks about all the ancient tech he has there, "mostly from the 80's".