What's new

The Nicer, Softer, Fluffier Angry Gay Pope..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Another solo protest on LRH Way with PAC guard Odo Huber trailing his every move.. Odo actually talks to him this time. AGP calls attention to the new wacky vest uniforms with name tags, plus he has a run-in with the major pussy, Ken Long (OSA) at 9:37.

[video=youtube;gv9OHgXcANc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv9OHgXcANc[/video]

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know he's on our side, but his conversational manner is not winning us any friends.

You know those really annoying TV commercials that everyone hates?

Everyone wonders why they have commercials like that because everyone hates them. They must work.

AGP is one of those ads. He is a constant nagging thorn in their mind. He's Constantly reinforcing them of their doubts.

AGP works and he annoys people.

Looks like the scientologists down there have actually accepted that they can't do an effing thing about him. So, they get to hear someone yelling out loud, what they are scared to even think about. 'David Miscavige is only interested in buildings'..etc. It's very lovely.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Looks like the scientologists down there have actually accepted that they can't do an effing thing about him. So, they get to hear someone yelling out loud, what they are scared to even think about. 'David Miscavige is only interested in buildings'..etc. It's very lovely.

Exactly!

I love AGP. He's doing more than most to reach in numbers the every day Sea Org member and public. He seizes the moment and does it with flair ( sometimes a bit too much but, heck, someones got to do it, right? :coolwink: ) He's learning from experience that there are degrees of impingement that work and that can backfire. He's got my admiration :thumbsup:

Exactly!

I love AGP. He's doing more than most to reach in numbers the every day Sea Org member and public. He seizes the moment and does it with flair ( sometimes a bit too much but, heck, someones got to do it, right? :coolwink: ) He's learning from experience that there are degrees of impingement that work and that can backfire. He's got my admiration :thumbsup:

Yeah, I must confess that a little cringe disturbed my equanimity when he started with the limping woman "If you were applying the tech properly you wouldn't limp like that".

But: She came out with a 'naughty' (withholdy?) smile. I guess it 'blew some charge' for her.

Then he goes "You pulled in that limp yourself lady, and everyone in scientology can see it. Everyone in scientology knows you're not at cause because of that limp". She's turning around, now she's giving a big open smile and looks.....VGIs!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Yeah, I must confess that a little cringe disturbed my equanimity when he started with the limping woman "If you were applying the tech properly you wouldn't limp like that".

But: She came out with a 'naughty' (withholdy?) smile. I guess it 'blew some charge' for her.

Then he goes "You pulled in that limp yourself lady, and everyone in scientology can see it. Everyone in scientology knows you're not at cause because of that limp". She's turning around, now she's giving a big open smile and looks.....VGIs!

Same here....

Leland

Crusader
It is shocking...the young twenty something body router....and his naivety ....and responses to AGP. (but knowing the "deadly" purpose, he has...of roping anyone that might come along...into the Kult)

AGP is just a "body" to him. I suppose anyone on the street is just a meat body to him. But he looks so "fresh faced"....and clueless about what is happening.

I was a bit surprised at the woman by the LA Org entrance....that he also spoke to....and her willingness to allow herself to be engaged by him....and answer his questions.

But both the above Kult people do become aware of the Security Guard on the bicycle....and eventually "get it" and walk or move away....

How does AGP video this.....I can't imagine that the above two examples would go as smoothly....if his camera was visible....or apparent?

(I'm fishing for pointers...if I protest again myself)

It is amazing...how he interacts with the Kult people.

I suppose.....just walking down LRH Way.....that's about all one would run into...is Kult people....and most are friendly...or willing to stop and talk. (not all)

The Cult does seem to be backing away a bit from "Umbrella Tech" and surrounding any single protester...and kinda trying to insulate kult people from any protester. I did look like AGP could pretty much walk up and down the street.....

I had a different experience at Flag, protesting. And Kult Security, many times, hustling staff away from me....or getting them indoors as quickly as possible to not see or hear me....

Also at the Sand Castle......guests, getting up from cafe chairs....and going indoors....fairly fast.

Also....where are the rented LAPD officers ....I see none in AGP's vid.

Flag, is completely different. Everytime I've protested at Flag....usually there are several off duty rent a cops....and they do keep an eye on me....even following me around many city blocks.....to do so.

The Cops at Flag, work directly with Kult "handlers" and security personnel.....and are "buddy buddy" with them.

I didn't see any of this in the AGP vid.

Why doesn't Pac Base have full time rented LAPD officers?

Last edited:

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious

All is fair in love and war!

It is shocking...the young twenty something body router....and his naivety ....and responses to AGP. (but knowing the "deadly" purpose, he has...of roping anyone that might come along...into the Kult)

AGP is just a "body" to him. I suppose anyone on the street is just a meat body to him. But he looks so "fresh faced"....and clueless about what is happening.

I was a bit surprised at the woman by the LA Org entrance....that he also spoke to....and her willingness to allow herself to be engaged by him....and answer his questions.

How does AGP video this.....I can't imagine that the above two examples would go as smoothly....if his camera was visible....or apparent?

(I'm fishing for pointers...if I protest again myself)

It is amazing...how he interacts with the Kult people.

I suppose.....just walking down LRH Way.....that's about all one would run into...is Kult people....and most are friendly...or willing to stop and talk. (not all)

The Cult does seem to be backing away a bit from "Umbrella Tech" and surrounding any single protester...and kinda trying to insulate kult people from any protester. I did look like AGP could pretty much walk up and down the street.....

I had a different experience at Flag, protesting. And Kult Security, many times, hustling staff away from me....or getting them indoors as quickly as possible to not see or hear me....

Also at the Sand Castle......guests, getting up from cafe chairs....and going indoors....fairly fast.

Also....where are the rented LAPD officers ....I see none in AGP's vid.

Flag, is completely different. Everytime I've protested at Flag....usually there are several off duty rent a cops....and they do keep an eye on me....even following me around many city blocks.....to do so.

The Cops at Flag, work directly with Kult "handlers" and security personnel.....and are "buddy buddy" with them.

I didn't see any of this in the AGP vid.

Why doesn't Pac Base have full time rented LAPD officers?

I wonder if the COS is frightened of all the unspecified entheta looming. I wonder if the staff have all been briefed to be "good roads and fair weather" because OSA doesn't know who might show up around the place- reporters etc. Kirstie's latest with Stern was so good roads and fair weather I felt she had been totally disinfected with rays of sunshine. No snarly stuff and the snarly stuff she did in the past was unsnarled with good roads and fair weather. Remembering of course, that COS don't know what the hell they gonna see with the HBO. After they seen it, it could be that good roads and fair weather will turn to violent storms and attack attack attack. Let's see what Kirstie will be like then, depending on whether or not they let her out and sic her onto people as DMs personal bitch bull terrier or whether they keep her on a tight leash, as they tend to do with celebs these days.

Leland

Crusader
I wonder if the COS is frightened of all the unspecified entheta looming. I wonder if the staff have all been briefed to be "good roads and fair weather" because OSA doesn't know who might show up around the place- reporters etc. Kirstie's latest with Stern was so good roads and fair weather I felt she had been totally disinfected with rays of sunshine. No snarly stuff and the snarly stuff she did in the past was unsnarled with good roads and fair weather. Remembering of course, that COS don't know what the hell they gonna see with the HBO. After they seen it, it could be that good roads and fair weather will turn to violent storms and attack attack attack. Let's see what Kirstie will be like then, depending on whether or not they let her out and sic her onto people as DMs personal bitch bull terrier or whether they keep her on a tight leash, as they tend to do with celebs these days.

I agree.

These days....those ads placed by the kult...and resulting backlash....go World Wide...immediately.

The Kult must be having to "rethink" what the fuck is going on. Or at least doing a new "Eval" and data collection about the "entheta" and "suppression" that is occurring.

Events like the Rathbun encounter at LAX, really get around the net fast!

ESMB has over 8 thousand members.

I would imagine many religious scholars and of course groups like Anonymous follows all the "happenings" also....

The general public, worldwide sees these happening in the newspapers, magazines....and on the Net.

It is all great "kult inoculation" for the general public.... and I couldn't be happier about that aspect of it.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
13:35 is Peter Shantz, who used to be a Class VIII auditor at CC Int and has audited Celebs. They have him hiding in AOLA?

Just the fact that he does not audit anymore shows the Golden Age of Poop does not work. Why does it end up after years of auditing, a person is on some backlines paper moving post? Hmmmm??????

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
13:35 is Peter Shantz, who used to be a Class VIII auditor at CC Int and has audited Celebs. They have him hiding in AOLA?

Just the fact that he does not audit anymore shows the Golden Age of Poop does not work. Why does it end up after years of auditing, a person is on some backlines paper moving post? Hmmmm??????

Good God. He used to be CO SH Fdn for several years in the 70s and was also a techie then. They love wasting people, don't they?

Paul