The Oblivion Rundown

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Justine156, May 3, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Yeah, i saw that but i didn't know if Emma wrote that or not.

Doesn't this new forum have the same "banned" notation as the old system? (and yes I did see Justine mark-up her avatar with a faux "banned" thingie)

If Emma did in fact ban her, what was the reason? Anybody know?

2. Jim Dandy

Jim Dandy Patron with Honors

It doesn't look like Justine is banned now. It clearly said "Banned" last night.

Justine truly is OTVIII without spending a dime! She postulated that her Ban ended....and so it is!!!

3. screamer2

screamer2 Patron with Honors

4. FoTi

FoTi Banned

You think she's Jesus?

5. FoTi

FoTi Banned

Well, somebody took out all the previous posts.....I have to assume it was Emma.....how would Justine have access to removing all of our posts?

6. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Au contraire, mon ami . . . .

Alanzo is actually banned. When you search his post history, you get a blank page: Alanzo

When you search Justine156's post history, you get her 40 posts listed out: Justine156

Hence, she's probably not banned. :shrug:

There's still hope for you, HH, to rekindle that on and off love affair. :giggle:

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

Thanks, that helps, I think I am finally catching up and following this. . .

So then, what you are saying is that Justine is not Alanzo---but is actually Emma, right?

I'll be right back, they're running a big clearance sale down at Clays-R-Us.

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  8. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

No, of course not. In your service you've attained the exalted rank of Kha Khan Montalban x infinity to the 21st binary digits. You can use any language you choose.

This Justine though... is a swamper on the ESMB decks how dare she!

9. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Lol ... It's hard to say ... (whether it's a real ban or she/he is just continuing to play us, she seems to like trying to mess with our heads, yawn) ... I thought the mod note looked genuine till I copied it so that this post looks as if it's been modded (it hasn't).

Last edited by a moderator: Today at 7:59 AM

10. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    From my network of back channel sources.
    Don't know what to make of this photo taken recently in France.

Don_Wraith2.jpg
    :shrug:

11. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

Arnie was banned. But if I search for posts by lermanet_com I get Arnie's posts (and it says "Banned" under his picture). So perhaps Justine's posts still showing up isn't a valid test of whether she has been banned or not.

I suppose we could ASK Emma if Justine is really banned. Has anyone tried this? Would this be advisable/inadvisable?

I like Justine, but at this point I hope she IS banned. I think she'd clearly crossed the line into trolling with the stuff she was doing on this thread (now deleted). She needs an attitude adjustment.

12. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey, someone shooped it, there was Maaaaty sitting on the driver seat...

13. HelluvaHoax!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

14. HelluvaHoax!

what wuz she doing that would get a big being banned (on this planet)?

15. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

She started this thread with two posts whose relevance was obscure. The first was a picture of a planet and a background of stars -- but the star names had been replaced with various scn terms, like "LRH," "Book I," etc. You had to look closely at the picture to realize this, as the words were very small. This was labeled "1/8." The second post was a clip from the movie "12 Monkeys," something about eating a spider. I didn't watch the clip. This was labeled "2/8."

So far weird, but I guess harmless, esp. since she'd started the thread herself and wasn't derailing something else.

Then other members started posting in the thread, asking "What's your point?" etc. She would copy their posts and paste them into her second post (the 12 Monkeys one), which as a result grew larger and larger. The original posts remained where they were, but they were duplicated in the second post on the thread.

At some point she changed her first post to what it is now.

That's when I stopped watching. When I came back several hours later I saw the note from Emma saying she'd been banned and "pastebin file deleted" where the ever-growing 2nd post had been.

Justine had been skating on thin ice almost since she arrived here. I think this was just the last straw. I'm surprised it took this long -- assuming she is in fact actually banned and not merely dormant. (That's French for "sleeping," btw. :) Although since she's a girl, wouldn't it be "dormante"? Je ne le souviens pas. C'est beaucoup années, alors.)

I like Justine and thinks she's basically just a crazy mixed-up kid (I suspect she's even younger than she claimed), but I think what she was doing here qualifies as actual trolling. I hope she learns to behave herself.

16. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Ok, there are some questions I need to answer.

Yes she's banned. You can see her name has a strikethrough. Because she changed her "status" from the default status (she put it as Scientologist) the "banned" under her name doesn't show up.

I don't know why Alanzo's post are not showing up. My best guess is that the search function is playing up AGAIN!!

The reason I banned her was she was recording replies in a pastebin document. I don't know what her intention is but I didn't like it - plus it appeared she was actually trolling, but I probably wouldn't have banned her except for the pastebin thing.

• Thanks Thanks x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. Jim Dandy

Jim Dandy Patron with Honors

Perhaps a few nights ago Justine had too much to dream....

18. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Then again, remember the saying:

The Internet: where men are men, the women are men, and horny teen-aged girls are middle-aged cops

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  19. HelluvaHoax!

NEW SLANT ON TROLLING. . .

Justine, like any other troll, was so easily predictable.

When others are on to their particular style of trolling they change it.

But that always fails.

When that fails, they start posting erratically non-sequitur things, in a lame effort to throw off the scent that bloodhounds are chasing them down with.

That's when they very predictably do unpredictable things. Like this thread.

It doesn't make sense---because---that's the point.

It proves to the troll that they are still in in charge---that they are total cause over the internet, because nobody has a clue WTF they are doing/saying. That makes others "total effect" and.....ergo, must mean that they are "total cause".

This all makes sense to a troll.

They regard it as a win-win proposition. If board members get "enturbulated" by it, then they have succeeded in shattering SPs. If members "like" it, then they have succeeded in "safe-pointing" themselves as a troll so that they can gather large numbers of friends & supporters whom they can later stab in the back (see Marty Rathbun, Alanzo, et al)

MY FAVORITE PART OF JUSTINE'S RUSE: Her off-shore story about where she is from, lol.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  20. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

Thanks, Emma.
    Her PMs were as shitty as her messages; Bitchy and mean.
    You are right to ban her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List