The Old Saint Hill SP-declare list

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Hubbardianen, Nov 18, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Peter Soderqvist

Peter Soderqvist Patron with Honors

Soderqvist1: it is unnecessary to quote the whole court verdict by Judge Breckenridge, when you can read the link, btw he came to pretty much the same conviction after weighing the evidence against L. Ron Hubbard, thus I only quote modicum of it regarding his wife!

Superior Court of Los Angeles 1984
    LRH’s wife, Mary Sue Hubbard is also plaintiff herein. On the one hand she certainly appeared to be a pathetic individual. She was forced from her post as Controller, convicted and imprisoned as a felon, and deserted by her husband. On the other hand her credibility leaves much to be desired. She struck the familiar pose of not seeing, hearing, or knowing any evil. Yet she was the head of the Guardian Office for years and among other things, authored the infamous order “GO 121669″4 which directed culling of supposedly confidential P.C. files/folders for purposes of internal security. In her testimony she expressed the feeling that defendant by delivering the documents, writings, letters to his attorneys, subjected her to mental rape. The court is satisfied that he did not unreasonably intrude upon Mrs. Hubbard’s privacy under the circumstances by in effect simply making his knowledge that of his attorneys. It is, of course, rather ironic that the person who authorized G.O. order 121669 should complain about an invasion of privacy. The practice of culling supposedly confidential “P.C. folders or files” to obtain information for purposes of intimidation and or harassment is repugnant and outrageous. The Guardian’s Office, which plaintiff headed, was no respector of anyone’s civil rights, particularly that of privacy.
    http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50k/legal/a1/283.php

Guardian Order 121669 Mary Sue Hubbard, Dec. 16, 1969
    http://www.freezoneamerica.org/electra/exm05.html

2. Tuppence

Tuppence Patron

Are these people from the same base? city? or are they from all over? I see My biological father's name and his wife, didn't know they had been declared, but did not see my mother's name and she is/was? Is not with CoS and there's still a disconnection policy. I know it says it's a partial list, but I am currious....

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I also see names on that list of "DECLARED SPs" who I know are currently "in good standing" with the COS.

What that list represents is a snapshot of a single moment in time.

In Scientology, the list of who is good and who is evil is a fluidly evolving instrument. A Freedom Medal winner one minute can become an SP the next, simply by disagreeing with someone higher on the command channel. Likewise, an evil SP can instantly become a humanitarian, celebrated at a worldwide event, simply by writing a big enough check.

SCIENTOLOGY: He who owns the mimeo machine alone determines who on the list is theta and who is evil and must be destroyed.

"He's making a list
    He's checking it twice
    He's gonna find out
    Who's naughty and nice"

Santa Cause is comin' to town."

4. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I consider being named a SP* by the cult one of the greatest honors of my life !

A nasty evil life ruining criminal organization says I oppose them ! Fuckin A I do oppose 'em !

SP* = Special person.

How, being honest here : I've known SP's who have shown sincere concern & compassion for their fellow human beings.
    I've known SP's who will take the time to hear someone out when the person seems to need an ear to listen to them.
    And do silly shit - like visit someone in the hospital who is sick. or visit the family after a death to express sympathy.

In over quarter a century in the cult did that ever happen from a fellow cult member that I saw. Never.

I'll take my friends these days - the declared SP's - that aren't arrogant assholes who feel they are particularly special & can do whatever to get what they see as 'important' & to hell with all others ( who are only low lifes anyway ).

And, it's nice to have a friend come over to chat. May be social. May be serious. But, it goddamned sure something is not going to be written up that I thought 'wasn't OK" !

Nowadays, can you imagine 'writing up' someone you consider a friend of yours ?

What a vengeful little cult!

5. Tuppence

Tuppence Patron

As for writting a "big enough" cheque, it has seemed to me for a very long time, the biggest thing one can do is give Scientology money, the more money the better. At what point does Scientology say that's enough or that's too much? I feel the answer is never.

If in Scientology it costs you money to advance to enlightenment and you can buy favours, miracles and such where is the religious doctrine? One's belief and faith should cost them nothing in th material world. Scientology sits with it's hand out wanting money while with the other hand saying materialism is bad and you should live a life of poverty.

If an SP pays enough money they can be undeclared, and then they try to reel you back in. That's not a faith except to the almighty dollar.

My mother would work 16 hours/day pretty much EVERY DAY for the whole of my childhood. There were times she was on mission over holidays, on our birthdays and even when we were sick, and yet they charge a "free loader debt" after only paying her $24/week - mind you that was after room and board for her and us (her children), but even as children we were used to bring money into the church or act as labourers. I was told I had to go out and sell Scientology as a child. 7 years old selling books I couldn't read to strangers on broadway!

Once declared apparently you're told you "owe" them money and they call it a "free loader debt". That's outragous to me, all due considerations. Where was the free-loading?

6. Tuppence

Tuppence Patron

Gizmo, I'm happy for you, truely I am. You seem truely thrilled about it.