The purpose of ESMB

Discussion in 'ESMB Rules, FAQ, and New Member Info' started by Emma, Feb 6, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, send just the guilty individuals to cramming. :)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Actually, this is a lovely painting!

:love8: Me too, Pixie. :) And Good Twin and PC too. :love8:

OMG! This is makinig me cry, too!! :bigcry:

2. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

I think the board is best reserved for ex-scientologists only. It is the title of the message board, after all. Anons wanting information can always go through an existing member. Kept pure then I think the board can ferment a magic brew.

3. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Zinj - that pic is just THE best! :D

4. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Yes, I just LOVE that painting, I keep coming back here just to look at it. It's so serene, he's deep in thought and... oh... so relaxed, it says so much really, there is a story there, this artist is extremely gifted.

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

This has been discussed before and honestly the Anons who are here are on the whole amazingly helpful and insightful in a way that many exes need.

6. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Do you know the artist? Is this a self portrait?

7. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

:dieslaughing: That's what I thought, but he did say earlier that it's not him as he prefers to sit on the couch as there is more 'slack'... :dieslaughing: However I have my suspicions HG, I think this IS our very own and highly respected 'Zinjifar'.... :D

8. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Zinj?

Oh my. Girls, there are pictures of Zinj all over the internet. This isn't him.:no:

9. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

I agree, and by interacting on here with people who have been "in" they can learn more about what it's like to be a Scnist and hence become more effective as campaigners so we all win.

10. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Ah! So you're letting us know that you know what he looks like. But us girlies wanted to dream GT, you know, we wanted just to dream....:bigcry:

11. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Oh for goodness sake Pixie. There I go making her cry again........
    :duh:

12. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

:dieslaughing:

13. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

Well said Emma

Excellent Emma & well said as It is so true, a lot of us are still recovering and need to be away from the fighting and the attacks in that sense mentioned above. And if the board is kept like you have said so well it will serve up what is really intended, which is not a corruption or felony against anyone, just a nice slice of truth and an awakening in the direction we all truly need for ourselves PEACE & LOVE

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  14. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Yep, Pixie's awesome.

15. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Well done Carmel for your excellent work contacting local scientologists.

Well done for pointing out some things I was not aware of. I don't have time to read all posts, and generally when I see someone criticizing someone for still liking tech, I skip those posts. I've had years of posting in far more hostile places than ESMB. On OCMB I was almost daily having my
    picture photoshopped on dog turds and the like, so being referred to as a space cadet is water off a ducks back, and life is short....

I think you may be right that some posts like that are generated by OSA.
    It has previously been my opinion that OSA just wan't active here. Now I see that that might no longer be the case.

However, there are always plenty of critics who quite happily post from the assumption that anyone who likes the tech is bonkers. I mean here
    those non OSA. :)

And there is always a dichotomy. Some like tech, others thing it crazy, evil, whatever.

I think also the board has in fact recently been no longer moderated effectively. Emma recently decided to do all moderation herself, and its just not possible for one person. Specially as she has to sleep and work! As far as I know that's still the case. The other poster with long initials beginning with T made an excellent point re netiquette, and if netiquette as opposed to content was well moderated OSA could also enjoy the stories here without causing disruption. :)

Maybe some might wish to volunteer to be moderators?

Not sure if you ever joined any Freezone forums, as I wouldn't know what e-mail address you would use. You may wish to join and possibly some of your friends would find those more to their liking than here. I now and then recomend people read here, and occasionally repost stuff from here to my FZ forum. But even on its better days ESMB is not something all FZers would want to read. My forum can be reached from my sig line URL, and others from my success stories posts.

16. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Patron

:giggle:

17. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Patron

Hi Emma!

Thank's for this pleasant space where one can communicate freely :yes:
    I also want to say that I loooooove the bunch of emoticons that are available for use :whistling: :happydance: :D :coolwink: :hattip: :old: :flamed:

This is fun!

Love to all :blowkiss:

18. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Patron

:thumbsup:

And I would replace "belief in oneself" by trust :hourglass:

:grouphug: