The Tech Error of ’62-’63—How it Went Negative: RogerB’s FZ Presentation in Pasadena

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by RogerB, Nov 9, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

Out Gradient Response

So what I'm looking at is the solution to the break up individuation of the theta universe (call it heaven, heaven's universe, god, etc)

without going back to the boredom of oneness

without playing win lose games

2. Jacob

Jacob Patron

No will happen not the solution of individuation. The theta is never to be again one! Never to go home again. Freedom is nothing. Some theta alway do the mock up. Nothing is state not possible! Suicide of theta.

I see from days before this you mock Zivorad!

Bad you on it.

Hello I say from the east of you.

Good bye I say in addition.

:grouch:

3. Jacob

Jacob Patron

You are most pretty woman I say.

Maybe I speak too fast.

:)

4. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

I'm old enough to be your grandmother, but thank you

5. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

I did NOT mock Zivorad. I respect Zivorad's PEAT.

I said Z was (in 2001) an asshole. I stand by that. Should you want to discuss that, I am willing to speak freely about this. Is Z still alive?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  6. Jacob

Jacob Patron

Ha with you for joke. This old man grandmother die both 1939 when this man boy 12 years. You little girl to me.

7. Jacob

Jacob Patron

OK you no mock. You call dirty name.

You speak freely of ass, when topic "individuation theta".

You ass maybe?

My joke of you be good looks start two us wrong. My sorry.

Goodbye.

8. Jacob

Jacob Patron

Topic individuation theta. Theta is decision by static. Each theta new decision. Theta, god, all that be, not broken to piece but by decision. Theta the piece, theta is decision. Static no decision. Decision is postulate, concideration. You want be god as before decision? You not live. God potential is only. Not do, not have, not be.

NO FUN this. No live. Maybe fun less decision yes.

Topic implant gpm vs actual gpm. Implant gmp decision past. Can be audit of. Actual gpm is now moment live with opp terminal. No audit of can be! IS NOW!

Actual gpm is thing to do with of live. Problem to be now for attention, not of past.

Implant is all old decision was not looked at in now of past. Maybe bad person force decision, may person self make and no look. Same.

See my thinks?

I say live and look all, not go past, no problems.

OLD DECISION is individuation theta. No decision, no gpm, no theta piece.

All one idea have I, cosmic trueth!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  9. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

OK, so you're old enough to be a grandmother. You're still cute. Live with it.:coolwink:

10. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

You say "Goodbye," I say "hello"

I think Paul McCartney said that.

Werner Erhard said we were all assholes. I buy that. I've never been perfect.

I'm glad you're here and posting.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  11. DartSmohen

DartSmohen Silver Meritorious Patron

Read Alan Walter's book "Gods in Disguise". It may well answer some of your questions,

Dart

12. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Amen to that.

13. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I have recently been reminded of the excellence of this thread's original posts.

Mark A. Baker

14. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Re: The Tech Error of ’62-’63—How it Went Negative: RogerB’s FZ Presentation in Pasa

:lol::lol::lol:

The OP's video's are priceless, but they really should have been posted under humour.

:old:

15. I told you I was trouble

Re: The Tech Error of ’62-’63—How it Went Negative: RogerB’s FZ Presentation in Pasa

You really should be on the stage more Roger (but as a comedian).

Has the ESMB rule about not "preaching your brand" been rescinded?

Thought not.

:no:

16. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Would you please bump (I don't mind what you say) and quote some of my old and buried PaulsRobot posts too? :biggrin:

Paul

17. I told you I was trouble

No.

Do your own free advertising ... Oh, I see you already are, in every post.

Roger directed people to this thread yesterday himself ... BTW.

:biggrin:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  18. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

lol:biggrin:

19. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

I didn't have time to pretend. Seriously. About the only time I had that wasn't spent either going to and from work to my room, I was working my post or in staff study. Even on weekends I came in and was in the Academy all day and night, frequently, working as a twin or being on-course, myself. When I went home, at other times, I was exhilarated with what I felt I was learning, both in and out of session. A pretense wasn't needed. Perhaps if I'd been public, and still was having "my own life", I would have seen that there were problems or that there weren't improvements. This was not detectable while I was on-staff, except when my production stats went down. I spent my time either in "screaming affluence" or in lower conditions. The lower conditions were generally about not wanting to contribute my time to an organization that I wasn't seeing making serious impact on its environment, and wanting to find out the problem in our operations or do things differently. I was constantly assigned doubt or lower for that and then working out of it again. I made no pretense. I wanted to see each department's stats, myself, and got in trouble for bypassing HCO.

20. I told you I was trouble

Scientology works exactly as hubbard wanted it to ... but to exist at all it needs people with 'issues' (ruins) and has a whole lot of other issues ready to hand to people who don't already have their own or don't have enough (engram hunting and later on BT hunting for years fills in time and keeps the money flowing in) ... scientology creates the appearance of strong, causative individuals (with emphasis on the word 'individual') who are forever reliant upon the tek and no longer need others ... the solution to every little 'issue' (real, imagined or created by hubbard) is resolved by using tek (red on white, green on white or the ethics tek).

If someone gets in the way they'll inevitably get flicked.

Scientology creates 'leaders' who have all the answers and they often gather around them a group of people who need a leader, someone to look up to, and that can be an improvement for young people who are still finding their way through life ... but at a certain age it starts to become creepy.

Often the problems and issues that scientologists resolve (or create) would have been better just left alone, it isn't all about whether something 'indicates' ... sometimes it's about sucking things up and letting them quietly take their course, that's how we as fellow human beings, friends and family members grow and become caring and cared for.

Scientology changes people and recreates them in the image of its founder ... selfish, narcissistic, know all's who will need to undo all the technical/ethics training before they can become pleasant for others to be around again ... Indies especially seem to need to hang on to it all (or the bits they like anyway) perhaps in an attempt to remain right and some want to be seen to 'improve' on hubbards basics ... they are the saddest of all.

Hubbard was right about people dying 'cold, alone and in the dark' ... many scientologists will die that way as a direct result of their dealings with those that would normally be there for them.

Scientology creates individuals but they flock in groups of the like minded so as to appear not to be individuated and to receive their regular dose of 'validation and acknowledgement' that is so necessary.

It didn't go negative (in '62-'63) it was negative (and nasty) from the very start, its been 60 years since the start ... and it's time to wake up now.