Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Justine156, Apr 30, 2018.
My dad was antago too. It was a miserable state of affairs.
I was on the Purif for 3 weeks and didn't get anything from it so I refused to attest to it. That caused a huge problem for them and, ultimately, me because I was sent to AOSH UK to be "handled". Eventually I wrote a success story about "feeling cleaner" or something just to get them off my back.
You refused to attest -- did you also refuse to continue?
I DID get quite sick from the Purif at one point, I mean like rolling around on the floor convulsing. I was off post and off the Purif for a couple days until I got better. At the time I accepted that this was drugs running out; I'd done a lot of them before scn. I used to say I'd done LSD 100 times, though that may have been an exaggeration. It was certainly greater than 50 times. I'll split the difference and say 75 times. (Is my needle floating?) That was nothing compared to what some other scilons told me, though. One girl told me she dropped acid every day for about 2 years -- then got tired of it and switched to speed.
I was saved from the Purif by that horrible TR course. Bad as it was, it was still better than the Purif.
Continuing wasn't an option. I'd been on it for 21 days with nothing happening. I was on the maximum dosage of vitamins and niacin. There was nowhere to go with it. I had the "niacin flush" on my face occasionally but nothing else happened. It was a complete and utter waste of time.
Here's my current think on this:
1) Justine is more or less what she claims to be. She's a young woman who has learned a fair amount about scn from reading and watching videos, and has developed a deep interest, even a fascination, with it. She is highly intelligent and realizes that it's a dangerous cult and a great deal of it is shit, but suspects there must be some good in it. She wants to learn more.
2) She realizes that Freezone sites will not be a good place to pursue her quest, since all she'll get there are the usual "success stories" we're so familiar with, and CoS sites are even worse.
3) After lurking here for awhile, she sees that we know a lot about scn and wants to talk to us, but she's AFRAID, because a) it's a new thing for her; b) maybe she's a little younger than she claims to be? c) we know a lot more than she does, and d) she's afraid of being skewered by the rapier-like wit she's seen wielded so skillfully by members of this board. Not to mention e) English is her second language (though one in which she's highly proficient).
4) Because she's afraid, she sends PRIVATE MESSAGES to some members of the board asking if they are actual ex-scngsts. Receiving a positive reply, she asks them what they think is "good" about scn.
5) This immediately arouses suspicion (not unreasonably; the covert approach and all) and some board members start riffing like Justine is a scilon/OSA, or maybe a "Nigerian prince"-type scammer.
6) This makes her angry and she responds by attacking the people doing the riffing, making her sound more like a scilon than ever. (At that point it looks like she will be banned very soon.)
7) Everybody calms down a little bit. (Maybe the clip from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" helped.) Justine starts this thread, INTENDED AS SATIRE/COMEDY, an attempt at the kind of stuff HH does so well. No, she doesn't seriously think she can walk in and take over CoS. She's not THAT naive or that nuts. She's trying -- with some success -- to be funny, figuring this will make her more accepted on the board. For the moment it seems to be working.
I don't buy that she's Jeff Augustine. Nor do I think she's OSA. I thinks she's pretty much who she says.
My current point of view is easier and different, but I can't post it here. It consists of only two words: a******** w****.
Actually she is in the middle of her princess-dethronement-programm™ - we will see, if she is able to finish it successfully.
Oh no, unfortunately she didn't make it till the end.... RIP
Or would it be possible to put that under your own avatar?
*** trying ***
ETA No I cannot.
Oh, well. Looks like I'll have to join HH in the ranks of the lovelorn. But I'm gonna take it like a man. Like a man with a PINEAPPLE!
I don't think Justine156 is banned.
Go to the first page of this thread and check her avatar. It says she was banned.
I tried to put the word "banned" below my own avatar but couldn't (wasn't allowed to).
Of course is the "BANNED" a fake, because it is written in CAPITAL letters. But this doesn't change anything on the fact that she obviously decided to blow from her program....
Of course what difference does CAPITAL letters make?
Profile Page Follow Ignore
Member Since: Apr 25, 2018 Messages: 39 Ratings Received: +38 Trophy Points: 1 Bookmarks: 0
Does not show that she is banned......
But it seems that all of her various avatars with her supposed pictures have been removed.....it looks like maybe Emma did some editing?
Where did you see that it said banned in her avatar? I can't find that attachment.