What's new

The truth about the destruction of families by Scientology

Survivor

Patron
I know that there are many people getting together and creating videos etc. I think more can be done, maybe a bus outside the Flag headquarters called the real bridge to freedom where every Sea Org member can get on board and be safe and we can create an environment where they can get GED's, drivers licenses and help them find work. I have seen far to many who act like they are happy but you can feel their sadness. I wish I had enough money I would do that for sure.

guRl

Patron with Honors
I know that there are many people getting together and creating videos etc. I think more can be done, maybe a bus outside the Flag headquarters called the real bridge to freedom where every Sea Org member can get on board and be safe and we can create an environment where they can get GED's, drivers licenses and help them find work. I have seen far to many who act like they are happy but you can feel their sadness. I wish I had enough money I would do that for sure.

I feel the same way, Survivor.
That sounds like a great idea- maybe Darth Xander can help?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMqdRK3rZ-G_glnHuIQDkw

opahgirl

Patron
I would love to get my child out, completely, but I don't see that happening. I just want the story told at this point, I am much stronger and want it to be told so they cannot twist any of the truth. I know there are some people who did not see their child for 15 years and I am not willing to let someone bully me like that. I always fought for the underdog and plan on doing that now. There is no contact and we were extremely close, but my ex and that side of the family on top of the army of Zelot robots in the "church" have turned my child into a robot as well. It is time to expose.. even LRH said the wrong thing to do is nothing.. well right back at you bud!

this will propably sound strange....kids and parents i have experience with only with my mother,and i KNOW fr a fact that a parent openly opposes a child's"choice"(as few scnsts actually choise AND do what they originally intented in the church)....especially during the teens(being a teenager)will have the effect of the child cluching onto the opposite side...kid says black parent says white,kid then screams on top of his her lungs"BLACK"......if i had a child i would seem col about him going anyway he chose about the subject......newspapers,forgotten historic on the youtube channel,a book,a good friend who he admires,talking to him about other interests,...stuff like that......
but at the same time i would make sure data actually supporting white(the parents viewpoint)would be everywhere around the child for the child to freely get interested in them......actually playing cool and always putting in the factor of ability to critisize and determine ones own opinion......i don;t know if how black and white things are,but that;s waht my mom did and it actually did get me involved in scn.....so maybe it would work well turned upside down.........again just a personal thought.......wish you the best.........

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Survivor , I feel terrible about your situation.

It's brave of you to speak out ; I want you to know that I've spoken to Tory Magoo and Tony Ortega and Galactic Patrol and found them to be compassionate and trustworthy.

Steven Hassan has many excellent books on cult intervention and recovery , and in interviews has said he does pro bono ( for free ) work , to help family members understand cult involvement and how to effectively recover family members.

Many things family , ex-scientologists and press say are specifically guarded against in the conditioning and creation of the cult identity.

The cult member's mind is often boobytrapped for exactly what you , or I might say , Steve is familiar with this practice and how to try to BYPASS it and get to the person's genuine , pre-cult identity.

I wish you the best success , in both getting your message out , and getting your loved one free from cult slavery.