What's new

The Vital Importance of Showing Kindness and Compassion for All Living Things

OldAuditor

Patron with Honors
The Vital Importance of Showing Kindness and Compassion for All Living Things – INCLUDING SPIRITUAL BEINGS AS WELL

Showing kindness and compassion for all living things is a philosophy that has been expressed by many men and women over the span of history. These words have been credited to Buddha and many others and the idea is as vital today as ever.

This philosophy is not just a nice idea, it is the only way that anyone can guarantee their personal survival, because all living things includes spiritual beings as well as human beings and and all members of the animal and vegetable kingdoms.

Failing to understand the need for kindness and compassion toward ALL living beings will cause a person to self-destruct over time as he unwittingly creates opponents as a result of his interactions with other beings in life.

When you create an opponent, you create counter intention toward your future survival. When you have created enough opponents, every goal in your life is opposed by someone and you begin to fail in life and eventually live in a constant state of paranoia.

Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe that certain individuals, or people in general, are “out to get them.”

People who refuse to show compassion for all living things tend to end up badly and their final days are spent hiding from those who are “out to get them”. (Some of you may recall the final days of L Ron Hubbard, for example.)

In Spiritual Rescue Technology we learned that spiritual beings (entities) respond to kindness and compassion, which is only natural as they are as alive as we are even if they do not inhabit bodies. We also learned that we are constantly surrounded by these spiritual beings who do not currently have bodies. People who recognize the spirits around them and work in harmony with them do much better in life and almost seem to be “blessed”. People who ignore or fight with the spirits around them live rather miserable lives and they seem to be “cursed” as life is full of unexpected failures, health problems and other difficulties like failures to form loving relationships.

Failure to understand that entities are living beings can cause serious problems for those who would seek spiritual powers at the expense of the entities who surround them. There are many spiritual practices which attempt to give a person enhanced abilities and extraordinary powers, but they do not recognize the role that spiritual entities and spiritual teammates play in affecting a person’s behavior.

For instance, there are many spiritual practices which treat spiritual beings as some sort of fungus to be eradicated and disposed of. These practices, which include exorcism and Scientology OT processing, drive off entities as some sort of infestation and actually create severe upsets in the beings so handled.

These upset beings become determined opponents because of the insensitive or often brutal handlings they are subjected to. If you are surrounded by spiritual entities whose every thought is to get even with you in some way, your life will be miserable. Consider this, if you are surrounded by family members whom you have opposed for years, what do you think your chances for success and happiness are?

The best solution for upset family members and spiritual beings alike is to learn how to communicate with them with kindness and compassion.

It can be difficult, but we have discovered that Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) provides one of the best tools for communicating with all living beings and remedying the mistakes of the past which led to the upsets in the first place.

Interestingly enough, when this tool is used with kindness and compassion the potential for changing lives is almost miraculous. SRT allows you to get to the bottom of any long term upset and discover the actions which triggered the upset in the first place. Using SRT swiftly restores sanity and happiness, usually in a single session.

For more information about this, read "Introducing Spiritual Rescue Technology" or "Using Spiritual Rescue Technology".
I think you will find them quite interesting.

http://www.amazon.com/Introducing-Spiritual-Rescue-Technology-Practical/dp/1512027227
http://www.amazon.com/Using-Spiritual-Rescue-Technology-Connections-ebook/dp/B00WVQ2DL0

David St Lawrence

If you must rescue something or someone, rescue real people from delusions. That would be kinder than filling people's heads with crap. That is one of the most unkind things you can do. Using emotive sticky-goo like kindness, to bog people down in delusion doesn't make it better. It makes it worse.

Free Being Me

Crusader
orange-Clark_Stanley_Snake_Oil.png

:yes:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
** snip of typical crap **

For more information about this, read "Introducing Spiritual Rescue Technology" or "Using Spiritual Rescue Technology".

http://www.amazon.com/Introducing-Spiritual-Rescue-Technology-Practical/dp/1512027227
http://www.amazon.com/Using-Spiritual-Rescue-Technology-Connections-ebook/dp/B00WVQ2DL0David St Lawrence

Your sales must suck if you have to keep coming to this board to market your books.

shameless-tactics.png

Veda

Sponsor
Hi OldAuditor,

You must know by now that, by posting one of your SRT screeds on ESMB, you're going to be the recipient of a lot of ridicule. That said, please don't forget to apply your kindness and compassion philosophy to us entities here.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you must rescue something or someone, rescue real people from delusions. That would be kinder than filling people's heads with crap. That is one of the most unkind things you can do. Using emotive sticky-goo like kindness, to bog people down in delusion doesn't make it better. It makes it worse.

What he said.

You are "free" to drink the toxic concoction of Crowley/Hubbard believing it to be mother's milk.

You are "free" to destroy yourself by remaining trapped within the paradigm.

But this "tech" is not kindness, nor goodness, nor virtue.

It was spawned by one of the most truly evil men ever.

"All Men Shall Be My Slaves"

The voice of your Master.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I happen to agree with the title of the thread. It is important to show compassion to other living beings.

If we just leave it at that, what's the harm?

But no thank you to getting involved in another -ology or -ism that wants to save me.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I think it's right to show kindness and compassion to all. I just don't like reading a wall of writing, so out of compassion I keep my posts short.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re: The Vital Importance of marketing with kindness and compassion ...

Emphasis mine.

The Vital Importance of Showing Kindness and Compassion for All Living Things – INCLUDING SPIRITUAL BEINGS AS WELL

Showing kindness and compassion for all living things is a philosophy that has been expressed by many men and women over the span of history. These words have been credited to Buddha and many others and the idea is as vital today as ever.

This philosophy is not just a nice idea, it is the only way that anyone can guarantee their personal survival, because all living things includes spiritual beings as well as human beings and and all members of the animal and vegetable kingdoms.

Failing to understand the need for kindness and compassion toward ALL living beings will cause a person to self-destruct over time as he unwittingly creates opponents as a result of his interactions with other beings in life.

When you create an opponent, you create counter intention toward your future survival. When you have created enough opponents, every goal in your life is opposed by someone and you begin to fail in life and eventually live in a constant state of paranoia.

Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe that certain individuals, or people in general, are “out to get them.”

People who refuse to show compassion for all living things tend to end up badly and their final days are spent hiding from those who are “out to get them”. (Some of you may recall the final days of L Ron Hubbard, for example.)

In Spiritual Rescue Technology we learned that spiritual beings (entities) respond to kindness and compassion, which is only natural as they are as alive as we are even if they do not inhabit bodies. We also learned that we are constantly surrounded by these spiritual beings who do not currently have bodies. People who recognize the spirits around them and work in harmony with them do much better in life and almost seem to be “blessed”. People who ignore or fight with the spirits around them live rather miserable lives and they seem to be “cursed” as life is full of unexpected failures, health problems and other difficulties like failures to form loving relationships.

Failure to understand that entities are living beings can cause serious problems for those who would seek spiritual powers at the expense of the entities who surround them. There are many spiritual practices which attempt to give a person enhanced abilities and extraordinary powers, but they do not recognize the role that spiritual entities and spiritual teammates play in affecting a person’s behavior.

For instance, there are many spiritual practices which treat spiritual beings as some sort of fungus to be eradicated and disposed of. These practices, which include exorcism and Scientology OT processing, drive off entities as some sort of infestation and actually create severe upsets in the beings so handled.

These upset beings become determined opponents because of the insensitive or often brutal handlings they are subjected to. If you are surrounded by spiritual entities whose every thought is to get even with you in some way, your life will be miserable. Consider this, if you are surrounded by family members whom you have opposed for years, what do you think your chances for success and happiness are?

The best solution for upset family members and spiritual beings alike is to learn how to communicate with them with kindness and compassion.

It can be difficult, but we have discovered that Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) provides one of the best tools for communicating with all living beings and remedying the mistakes of the past which led to the upsets in the first place.

Interestingly enough, when this tool is used with kindness and compassion the potential for changing lives is almost miraculous. SRT allows you to get to the bottom of any long term upset and discover the actions which triggered the upset in the first place. Using SRT swiftly restores sanity and happiness, usually in a single session.

http://www.amazon.com/Using-Spiritual-Rescue-Technology-Connections-ebook/dp/B00WVQ2DL0

David St Lawrence

Old Auditor, your sales spiel is unpleasant to read and reminds me of the way hubbard marketed his crap. Try to rewrite it minus the fear and scare tactics (I bolded most of it for you) and remove all the doom and gloom and the inevitable mentioning of the misery we will all live with ... if we don't buy your product (lol).

Or, accept that you appear to have serious issues with real or imagined entities that very few here seem to share and get some help.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

Emphasis mine.

Old Auditor, your sales spiel is unpleasant to read and reminds me of the way hubbard marketed his crap. Try to rewrite it minus the fear and scare tactics (I bolded most of it for you) and remove all the doom and gloom and the inevitable mentioning of the misery we will all live with ... if we don't buy your product (lol).

Or, accept that you appear to have serious issues with real or imagined entities that very few here seem to share and get some help.

Removing the fear and scare manipulation tools would be the compassionate thing to do.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow

Well, I happen to agree with the title of the thread. It is important to show compassion to other living beings.

If we just leave it at that, what's the harm?

But no thank you to getting involved in another -ology or -ism that wants to save me.

A former colleague of mine liked to call herself a "compassionate hardass". She was the best at maintaining kindness, courtesy, and compassion while never budging on good boundaries or dishing out consequences for inappropriate behavior. Learned a lot from her.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Removing the fear and scare manipulation tools would be the compassionate thing to do.

:yes:

Such lost low tone degraded beings we are, lost in the deep well of fear and darkness shall be treated with compassion and thoughtful attention in avoiding more trauma and fearful threats with predicting a more miserable life than the one we live now. :unsure:

I have to care about
- my hubby
- my 4 kids
- my 10 grand-children (help my kids to raise them)
- my elderly parents care (one that is dement - the other terminally ill)
- help my handicaped sister
- help my co-workers to acheive company targets
- do my volunteer work at the senior home
- do my volunteer work with the scouts
- cook 3 meals a day for those people I love
- do the home maintenance and cleaning
- Listent to their fear, grief, provide them with encouragements, hope and love...

I never learned compassion, but
How can I find the time to learn your teaching about compassion
and all those entities who need my love to provide me a wonderful life??? :confused2:

Can you, old auditor, be compassionate toward us, poor overwhelmed beings please ????

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Try to rewrite it minus the fear and scare tactics (I bolded most of it for you) and remove all the doom and gloom and the inevitable mentioning of the misery we will all live with ... if we don't buy your product (lol).

Sister,

Can't you see the light of hope in the late winter of your life ?????
Let the light of entities reach your soul and bring you a wonderful life out of misery!
Let your soul go free of fear and paranoia!

:confused2:

Last edited:

Hypatia

Pagan
I like kindness, too, but I don't want to be wedded to a methodology to do that.

Glad the op likes his stuff but I think true kindness comes from within.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
OA said:
....This philosophy is not just a nice idea, it is the only way that anyone can guarantee their personal survival, because all living things includes spiritual beings as well as human beings and and all members of the animal and vegetable kingdoms.

A sentence like this is proof that some people who think they're wise should just go sailing, or go back to school. What as load of convoluted drivel... and he forgot sporangium.

Yes, I read your OP, the whole mess, good-frikken-fried-bunny-farts-batty-boy.

:duh:

Kindness and compassion certainly are important.

But without sincerity they are shallow.

Sincerity is important in life.

So if you can fake sincerity you've got it made.

The Anabaptist Jacques