The Weight Of A Thetan

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Helena Handbasket, Oct 27, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Well, being scn chose to make up a word " thetan " it really has no weight with any sane person.

Now, if you want to discuss non physical existence there could be some real weight in that discussion.

3. EZ Linus

EZ Linus BT-free since 2003!

Can't really "agree" or "disagree" with something that is not giving any real, or all the information. Someone apparently made something very tiny inside of a chamber that spits out numbers. That's how I'm seeing this. It's just a barometer of sorts, used while the cell is active; they figure out the left over when the cell becomes inactive (dies). Is it really a scale though? It might as well be the "charge blown" while adjusting the tone arm on an e-meter to me. I could be completely dense, but I don't understand how this could read weight unless something else is being added and subtracted to and from the cell. You can jump up and down on a scale and make the numbers change. It won't ever change your weight. What you consume and dispense changes your weight (the "something else" that is the additive or subtraction). Once you stand still, that is your weight, dead or alive. Someone explain to me what I'm not getting. Please. I feel like I'm an idiot here.

4. Demented Hubbatd

Demented Hubbatd Patron with Honors

I don't know how much does a fictitious entity, the thetan, weight. But I know how much does the other nonexistent entity, the engram, weight -- according to Hubbard, its weight could be up to 30 pounds. This seems to indicate that Hubbard, being obese, didn't reach the level of Clear!