The Wizard of Cause!

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by guanoloco, Jul 8, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

[​IMG]

We represent...
    the LOLiCOB guild
    the LOLiCOB guild
    the LOLiCOB guild
    And in the name of the LOLiCOB guild
    we'd wish to welcome you to MuchKSWland.

2. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

[​IMG]
    I dunno? The purif? The drug rundown? OT 4? What would Ron do?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  3. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Whoops!

4. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Good bump for a very funny thread :)

5. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

To answer that question, we might need to take a dive into the realms of fantasy, albeit not those of the Wizard of Oz but those of a certain Discworld...
    Well, I'm thinking of Granny Weatherwax, who, very unlike her sister, ever since keeps giving people not what they want but what they need. (And in some cases, what they deserve.) So in light of that I think the above question is answered:
    Davey is a bad witch, of course - and he's not even very good at that.
    ;)

Also, one probably only can be a good witch if one never is entirely certain whether one actually is a good witch ... or whether one actually might have become a bad witch somewhere along the way. But I digress...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

The midgets and "Little People of America" who played the Munchkins in TWOZ weren't professional actors for the mos part because at that time SAG didn't have enough midgets. The studio execs had to scrape up whatever pipsqueaks they could find and being three foot seven is tough psychological karma TAJ (Hey! Hey! Hey! Welcome back! How's Pangloss doing these days? Here's a little Personal Message:

Come gather 'round people where ever you roam
    And admit that waters around you have grown!
    And admit it SOON!!! you'll be drenched to the bone
    If your time to you is worth saving!
    Then you must learn to swim or you'll sink like a stone
    For the time they are a-changing!)

and most of them drank and several were total boozehounds. Many days they showed up on the set and by afternoon it was clear they wouldn't be on screen that day so by quitting time half of them would be plastered on smuggled in hooch. They may look cute and sweet on the screen but even on screen if you look really close you can tell some of them are a mite tipsy. On the set they were MAJOR pain in the ass.

But...

WTF...

Ya gotta go with what you got.

Dogs have fleas. Indians have anthropologists. Pre-OTs have invisible head lice and David Miscavage has Spin and Marty.