This new image of David Miscavige makes years of Scientology Watching all worth it

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Oct 6, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

This new image of David Miscavige makes years of Scientology Watching all worth it

We want to thank a reader for sending us the latest Freewinds magazine, which contained the absolute gem you see here.

In the last couple of years, Scientology leader David Miscavige has been showing up more often in church publications looking like he’s sitting for a Vanity Fair photo spread. But this shot [...]

[​IMG]

We want to thank a[.......]

Continue reading...

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Still flaunting his wedding ring, I see.

Paul

3. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

And attempting to flaunt his masculinity in an effort to hide his gayness.

4. screamer2

screamer2 Patron

Looks like the dwarf could use an enema.

5. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

If and when he pays a visit in a state prison, (who knows ???)
    will his futur room mates find he is so cute and lovely....so they'll play musical chair..to ''win'' the raw new meat body prisonner ???

This guy just got a copy of the magazine and find Davey boy absolutely gorgeous

Want, want.....

[​IMG]
    Well, these are just meat body considerations...After all, COB has power and authority to change conditions and make it go right!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. SouthernCanuck

SouthernCanuck Jabberwocky In-Training

He doesn't look at all healthy to me. Like he's aged 15 years in the last 5. Maybe its just the lighting...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  7. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Hard to say.

Probably took several hundred shots with studio lighting set up all over,
    then layered on about an inch of "Photoshopping make-up" for the darker,
    moody effect.

8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Yeah, you were definitely on to somethin' there. . .

And thanks for that killer followup PI work you did--to hack in and find the original unretouched, unshooped photo, Lisbeth!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  9. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

No, it's because he's single-handedly doing the work of the whole Int Exec Strata and Inspector General Network, who are all suppressive DBs. He's the only one taking actual responsibility for clearing this sector. Sorry, that sentence was too long; let me shorten it to capture its essence:

He's the only one.

W.

10. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Waiting for the Freewinds' "Boiler Room Men" calendar.:)

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  11. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Actually, that picture of Miscavage looks more like a painted portrait to me . . .

Though it could have been that the artist touched up a photo to add "gravitas" . . .:bowdown::puke:

I say the above because, looking at the "light effects," they are not natural, and one can almost see the painter's brush effects if you know what to look for.

And, also, the CSOB is vein enough to want a portrait . . . umm, does anyone know if he has had his Hubbardesque bust done yet???:roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  12. TheOriginalBigBlue

Think they already did that, although the proportions are kind of off if not completely missing...

20170204_BRP002_0.jpg

13. TheOriginalBigBlue

Going for that Norman Rockwell look...

mine-america-s-1943.jpg!Large.jpg

• Love Love x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  14. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

It really does look like a Rockwell painting.

Makes me wonder if Jessica Rockwell, Norman Rockwell's niece, had anything to do with it.

Does anyone else remember her from the Sea Org? She was one of the LRH artists and was married to "Waldo" Waldemann.

http://www.rockwellportraits.com/

15. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

He looks like Richard Marx (If Richard Marx was suffering from bleeding hemorrhoids)

16. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

What a great idea. With the Basics done to death, and a slew of Golden Ages, a COB bust to complete your Scientology collection would be de rigeur. And, like the important IAS Statuses and Ideal Orgs, it can be milked for decades: COB bronze statue, reflecting his handsome, bronze complexion; COB silver-plated, reflecting his silver tongue; Golden-Age-of-Tech gold bust; super-quantum titanium; and finally, a bust in COB throttle-hold crimson with black armbands, to be awarded to the most productive SO member.

I'm quite surprised it hasn't been done yet - what better way to achieve infinite survival on all existing dynamics (i.e., just the one) than to immortalise his imperial person in the form of a bust.

17. screamer2

screamer2 Patron

YSCOHB contains the magic acromyn COB. Coincidence?

18. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Holy sheissen! I am just getting to grips with how deluded these dogs are . . . this statue in front of the St. Hill castle of the savior of the world, with muscles and shield and sword and all . . . but no masculinity or dickie, dickie ??? in fact the way the shadows appear in that photo, it makes the "thing" look like one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's "girlie-men"!!!
    :panic::overreact::holycow:

Actually, the give away on that the picture is painted is that, if one studies the "light effects" you can see the the the bright spots of where the light ostensibly strikes his "developed character" wrinkles and shirt folds is coming from contrary directions and is absent natural shadows. This is an artists trick of added highlights to create an "artistic effect" but is unnatural.

Ummmm, they do have such a talent for making themselves look utterly stupid . . . umm, rethink that Rog: showing how utterly stupid they are.

19. Alice

Alice New Member

Yuppers.

The photog https://www.bryandavidhall.com/ is a second gen and his wife seems to work for TC.

Shhhhhh, it's a secret!

20. TheOriginalBigBlue

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017