This Video Might be a Bit Over the Top

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Chris Shugart, May 19, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Chris Shugart

Chris Shugart Patron

An artist by nature, I never apologize for whatever comes out of my head. I'm well aware that I sometimes go to places that others would rather not go. A good friend of mine coined a description of my artistic style. He calls it "Retro-Radioactive."

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  2. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

I like sparse.
    Ordered your book.

Welcome to ESMB, Chris!

3. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I think every Scientologist should read this book. But you need a special edition just for them with a more on source PR title something like.
    ' My Journey up the Bridge' And what I got out of it: Read it and see the science of mental health in action and may you never be the same.

4. exseaorgclocmoflagetc

exseaorgclocmoflagetc Patron with Honors

never apologize for what comes out of your head, I love it. Thanks

5. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

I would strongly recommend this book to the average layman to get a good idea of what Scientology is all about. Well done, Chris.

6. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I agree and a good companion book would be "Escaping Scientology" by Karen Schless Pressley to see how facistic the Scientology organizations are managed and which leech upon and take control of good willed people. So glad they both got out and published their experiences.