To the hacker...

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Apr 5, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Well...

It appears you have succeeded in impinging on my ability to post today.

Unable to silence an independent voice by having me banned you resort to hacking.

I am William Birdwood, 68 years of age, a veteran of military service in a war zone currently homeless and sleeping on the concrete sidewalks of San Francisco. I have a 44 year career as a cabdriver which I will likely practice again though it has been gutted by Uber and Lyft. I am a noted poet. I am a professing Christian and a lawfully ordained member of clergy. Some of my pro bono projects have been covered by CBS' "Sixty Minutes" and another gained a Letter of Commendation from Member of Congress Nancy Pelosi. Others have received scant notice. I am currently working on getting a proposed Amendment to the Constitution to the floor of Congress and if you examine my book "The Amendment, Revised Corrected and Refined" available on Amazon you are likely to concur that a trip to Congress is it's certain destiny.

And you are a rotten coward who despises the freedom of speech which is the just and lawful right of the citizens of all enlightened nations.

Please slither back under whatever rock is your usual abode.

• For you For you x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • List
  2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Birdie ... I hate the thought of you sleeping that way. Please put all of your energy into finding somewhere safe to stay, you must be permanently exhausted.

:blowkiss:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

The server for ESMB has been struggling for much of today. I'm only getting on sporadically. I don't think this problem is directed at any one person.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. Clay Pigeon

You don't go to bed with a price on your head

Catch your sleep on the ground and you'll still be around

I'm doing all right sweetheart, thank you or your interest and concern. As a matter of fact since POTUS announced his willingness to impose a naval blockade on North Korea I've been doing better than I ever have in my 68 years on "The Bright Blue Marble In Space"

When Kim jong Un was building his bomb he was told he shouldn't do that. When he tested his bomb he was told he had crossed a line and it was imperative he return. He appears to have mistaken patience for weakness. When he announced he had a fusion bomb "missile ready" Popeye said "That's all I can stan's; I can't stan's no more" and popped open a can of spinach. I'm confident the majority of those present developed a sufficient database during the sweet Saturday mornings of their youth to know how this kiddie cartoon will turn out.

As for me, before this year is over either I will stand present and accounted for in a liberated Pyongyang or someone else will stand there in possession of the bloody shirt I was wearing the day Kim Jong Un pasted me in his scrapbook

5. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Who impinged on your ability to post today? :questions:

You don't look very banned to me. You are here speaking your mind, are you not? :scratch:

Who is this rotten coward you are talking to? :confused:

You're here. You're posting. You were posting here yesterday and you are still here posting today. :surf:

What are you talking about? :blink:

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Does someone have a contract out on you? :rubeyes:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  7. Have you tried clearing the cookies from your browser? It has worked for me in the past.

And as for Kim Jong-Punk, who is going to follow after him? I suggest the regime will die when he does. Also, smugglers are bringing in lots of USB sticks with "subversive" programming and cheap rechargeable media players from China. The Norks see how things are in the "outside world", just like people in repressive countries in the Middle East used to see "Dallas" and "Dynasty" on their satellite dishes. North Koreans want a better life, like the rest of the world already has.

8. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  9. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

No hacker, just a bit of server trouble or trouble with Cloudflare.

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  10. Clay Pigeon

As it happens, just for one there is a fellow living just outside of a major eastern city who has a loaded handgun in his home and the bullet in the chamber has my name on it. He has often practiced how he will goad me into a fight as soon as he gets the chance then he will kill me and claim self defence.

I've been using him as a karmic shield for decades. The fact that the bullet with my name on it is in his gun does NOT make me bulletproof but can be very effective for deflecting other bullets. I can even use it for shielding others as I did one Spring day in 1987 in Greenwich Village when I broke up a mob hit on Sixth Avenue

Never a dull moment...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  11. Clay Pigeon

I'm very grateful for your concern.

I'd be even more grateful if you would spend six bucks and buy my book "The Amendment, Revised Corrected and Refined" on Amazon.

I'm somewhat surprised at the success of the blockade against it as it should have long since made a prosperous person of your humble petitioner. It proposes an Amendment to the Constitution which is theoretically of great interest to millions of Americans and deserves to reach the floor of Congress.

But OSA does not want it read as it will be a MASSIVE pain in the ass for CoS and other vested interests as well wish it to be ignored

If you would check it out and honestly report on it maybe daemonic forces will slither into your bedroom as you sleep, slit your throat and make a martyr of you

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  12. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Done......it's $11.98 with tax and shipping unless you are a member of Prime in which case the shipping is free. I do not wish to be a member of Prime.

I look forward to reading your book. It's supposed to arrive around May 3. :)

I do have a question.....it seems that you prefer to live on the street....is there a good reason why?

13. Clay Pigeon

There are advantages...

Mobility for one

This can be extremely valuable. I got wind of something coming in San Francisco in August of Aught One and deployed to my taxi in Boston. I had 'em bird-dogged but they tip-toed past my perimeter which only goes to the sidewalk at Logan. They came in on a commuter flight from Portland. But I was well positioned for our response.

That did explain a mysterious dream. I was driving cab in NYC in 1975 when the World Trade Center was being completed and in the midst of excedingly turbulent times I slept and heard a voice say in darkness "Beware the number 9 alone or in combination. Beware the number 11 especially in combination"

But oh!

A home, a hearth, a woman dearer than all the world...

But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep

Vive Korea Libre!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  14. I told you I was trouble

Birdie ... I don't buy via Amazon (they don't accept PayPal). I'll be very interested to read Foti's review though (assuming she writes one) and lovely as it sounds I may try to avoid the slithering demonic forces, throat slitting and martyrdom ...

:tobed:

15. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Why do you have to use only PayPal?

16. I told you I was trouble

Because I choose not to put my credit card details on the internet ... and before you offer, no thank you I do not want to know about the complicated way to buy from Amazon using PayPal that some clever soul worked out (I know it's possible, but I'm not going to do it).

17. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

No, I wasn't going to say that.....I don't use PayPal myself, but in order to use a credit card on the internet, it's easy to buy prepaid cards from Walmart and nobody ever knows who they belong to....no personal info for anyone to steal.

18. I told you I was trouble

Lol.

Well, thank-you for your input (but I won't be doing that either).

:guilt: