What's new

Today Tonight : Scientology Under World wide damage control

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This is what I sent the media tonight. I also left a comment on the page where Virginia's claim is. linkFeel free to add your own comments.There will be more media covering this I'm told.Bryan and Koshie,This morning a spokesperson from the CofS refuted my statement regarding how much Scientology had cost us by saying they had given us a 'substantial' amount of money. When Koshie asked, 'a refund' she said 'yes'.I have not received a refund, I have gotten a repayment of unused money on my training account.I'd already deducted the amount of UNUSED money returned from my this account from the total figure that I'd given to Bryan Seymour. I received no refund, but a return of prepayments.Virginia also stated that 'the way the church is funded is "to take a course or take religious counselling."
This is not entirely true, the church has many projects it acquire money for using the "hard sell" techniques out lined by Hubbard and explained somewhat in my letter to Nick Xenophon.We are suing for our contributions to the church where we donated for these so called humanitarian projects.All the best Kevin Mackey

Kevin....the un-cleverly worded "acceptable truth" by the lying CoS spokeswoman may be a very nice exhibit to put in front of the court (if they don't settle). It is prima facie evidence of the Church's policies on "shore stories", "acceptable truths", lying training drill and other fraudulent treachery by a so-called Church.

Every one of your brilliant moves that provokes a CoS response gives you the possibility of yet more gems of footbulletry which you can use against them.

That is one of the most predictable things about CoS. They obediently apply a "technology" for everything that doesn't work and delusionally believe they are winning when they are losing.

That is a good thing to remember when fighting a protracted war. (Liberally provide them opportunities to hang themselves or otherwise be contradicted or impeached by their later testimony)

Enjoy the ride, dude!

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
posted under new member introductions as well.

Hello All,

My youtube channel is:

[http://www.youtube.com/aaronsaxton1

I was mentioned in the Speech to the Senate by Mr. Xenophon and I also appeared in the Today Tonight program in Australia.

I have established a youtube channel. Within this channel, I will be uploading 7 sections of one interview done in Australia with Mrs. Carmel Underwood. It is 68 minutes in length.

Follow up videos will be done which will outline critical areas that should be known about by all members of the public, such as:

1. The INCOMM Security Breech. An absolute eye opened to the covert tactics of fear mongering on a criminal level.
2. The Hollywood Guarantee Building and the special offices of RTC and LRH.
3. What happened with the Sea Organization after I left and prior to my final departure from Scientology.
4. Breeching Client Priviledge, and how it is done, and why it will happen to you.
5. Senior Executives and the Special undisclosed polices such as:
The Rollback Series
The Enemy Network Series
OSA Network Orders
Messenger Series
RTC Directives

http://www.youtube.com/aaronsaxton1

I may be reached on +64226410543, or
[email protected]

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
So, there we have it ... a 'live' example of a scientology 'exec' in full performance mode, drilled to the eyeballs and with her utter disdain for the 'unenlightened' interviewer well disguised (if only he knew what she was really thinking).

:coolwink:

That robotic OSA woman just insulted some beautiful and honest people that possibly used to change her nappy's for her (metaphorically speaking).

Sadly, she may even believe some of the words she just spoke, and its difficult to watch it because a lot of us (including me) used to be willing and able to do the exact same thing and would not have hesitated.

How sad.

Originally posted by Helluvahoax
Kevin....the un-cleverly worded "acceptable truth" by the lying CoS spokeswoman may be a very nice exhibit to put in front of the court (if they don't settle). It is prima facie evidence of the Church's policies on "shore stories", "acceptable truths", lying training drill and other fraudulent treachery by a so-called Church.

Good point.

Scoots and family, Carmie and Tim, Feral (and Mrs Pattycake), Aron and Ana and everyone that is involved ...

:biglove:

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
Hello All,

My youtube channel is:

[http://www.youtube.com/aaronsaxton1

I was mentioned in the Speech to the Senate by Mr. Xenophon and I also appeared in the Today Tonight program in Australia.

I have established a youtube channel. Within this channel, I will be uploading 7 sections of one interview done in Australia with Mrs. Carmel Underwood. It is 68 minutes in length.

Follow up videos will be done which will outline critical areas that should be known about by all members of the public, such as:

1. The INCOMM Security Breech. An absolute eye opened to the covert tactics of fear mongering on a criminal level.
2. The Hollywood Guarantee Building and the special offices of RTC and LRH.
3. What happened with the Sea Organization after I left and prior to my final departure from Scientology.
4. Breeching Client Priviledge, and how it is done, and why it will happen to you.
5. Senior Executives and the Special undisclosed polices such as:
The Rollback Series
The Enemy Network Series
OSA Network Orders
Messenger Series
RTC Directives

http://www.youtube.com/aaronsaxton1

I may be reached on +64226410543, or
[email protected]

Great show AARON you guys are such an inspiration.

joey hunt

Congratulations to all those who got $cientology exposed! We non-$cientologists are cheering for you as well! :clap:

I saw the interview on Sunrise this morning and I was amazed that she was lying so blatantly. Do people high up in the hierarchy get trained to lie? I didn't think that Kochie looked too convinced. What a pity he was polite for a change....

zvbxrpl

Congratulations to all those who got $cientology exposed! We non-$cientologists are cheering for you as well! :clap:

Yup, yup.:thumbsup:

I saw the interview on Sunrise this morning and I was amazed that she was lying so blatantly. Do people high up in the hierarchy get trained to lie?

I think it's called an acceptable truth, so, yeah.:no::no:

I didn't think that Kochie looked too convinced. What a pity he was polite for a change....

I'm not sure too many are convinced! I didn't see that one, but most I've heard/seen had the journos being polite, but unconvinced, too. But Neil Mitchell on 3AW? He went Cyrus.

fnx3

Patron with Honors
My Email to the PM

Here's what I wrote just now to K. Rudd:

Subject: Remove Tax Exempt Status Scientology!
Comment:
Enough is Enough! Scientology is not a "religion" - it is a "scam"! They
call the fees they charge for supposedly "self improvement" services -
"Donations"! And the amount they charge is exorbitant as compared with any psychologist service, who of course are certainly NOT entitled to "tax exempt" status.

Plus this "tax exempt" status is further deluding the public into thinking
that the "Church of Scientology" must be a religion afterall - if the
government endorses it as such!

I have witnessed firsthand the loss of both time & money in a young person's life & almost that of my own, through Scientology. It is heart breaking to keep reading of the unnecessary & awful deaths of more & more young people, after involvement with Scientology, down through the years - the most recent being Edward McBride whose case is still being enquired into by the Queensland Coroner. The church of Scientology actually sent this young man's "files" off-shore, to the U.S. so as to prevent them being presented to the Coroner as per his request by warrant! They are devious to the extreme, hence why they have managed to keep perpetuating all these horrible actions for so long - please stop them NOW!

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Scooter, that was brave.

Scooter, I remember reading the threads about child deaths, but now connecting the dots to learn that ONE person lost TWO children, I am left appalled.

I posted it before that Scn would play the "freedom of religion/speech" cards, and I was right. To try and say this "attack" is fascist? Pot, meet Kettle!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Joey hunt

yes they are trained to lie...here is the Training Routine (TR) for you to see.

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1200&Itemid=129

I saw the interview on Sunrise this morning and I was amazed that she was lying so blatantly. Do people high up in the hierarchy get trained to lie? I didn't think that Kochie looked too convinced. What a pity he was polite for a change....

joey hunt

I know this shows I don't know much about Scientology, but why would ANY religion want to train its believers how to lie so well if it (the religion) is supposed to be the truth?

Jackalope

Hi. I had to finally register just to say this..

You Aussie exes rule. You guys going out there, speaking the thruth without fear and standing your ground in this is powerful. The only thing the CoS had to protect them - shuddering people into silence - has effectively been taken away from them.

I hope your example opens the hearts and minds of more and more people.

Jack-a-Lope

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I know this shows I don't know much about Scientology, but why would ANY religion want to train its believers how to lie so well if it (the religion) is supposed to be the truth?

Because if the 'truth' about Scientology is known there will be no Scientology. As an organization, Scientology is at *war* with anything that's not Scientology.

Zinj

Daddio

Patron with Honors
Hmm...

While Virginia Stewart sounded 'disingenuous' in her interview, I think (to someone who is walking into the topic fresh) Alex on the Morning Show actually sounded reasonable, as did the other 2 guests.

Her facts denying disconnection were not true, by my understanding, but nothing she said would raise any hackles of the general public at large...

Alan