What's new

Tom Cruise has lured my friend into Scientology

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I try to remind myself that many of you were probably staff members and had to live by rigid standards and probably impose them on others.

Hello, I am not posting anymore to ESMB for a language problem, but I remained a lurker , come few times a week and use all important information found here to educate my friends still in. It works, they beleive the stories found here that I relay to them.

To you Jenn,
I beleive people here didn't told you the funny stories about OT powers, rising at the top and getting all the power POB share with top exec, parties, having all the benefit of an exciting life to enjoy at the int Base .

No matter who you really are - (especially in case you are ''your friend'' ) you deserve the complete informations about the scene -
and despite some minor mistakes perpetrated by few out-ethics scientologists -
there are great benefit you could get from reaching the top - and sharing OT spiritual experiences with the great celebrityand leader....One is reported to becoming a perfect copy of the second

Enjoy and good luck for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg road to eternity - a true spiritual journey of gaining magic powers

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?25271-David-Miscavige-s-abuses-and-violence

JennWonderful

Patron with Honors
hhhhh

Where does it say that I DO believe it is the path to enlightenment? This is all me saying why people join. What they have told me. That's funny but you are still wrong. I said that many people have told me that they joined for enlightenment. I never thought that Scientology is the path to enlightenment and do not think it. People, other people, do think that and that is why they have and do join. Same as I have said all along.

crowd-of-people-1.jpg

JennWonderful

Patron with Honors
Hello, I am not posting anymore to ESMB for a language problem, but I remained a lurker , come few times a week and use all important information found here to educate my friends still in. It works, they beleive the stories found here that I relay to them.

To you Jenn,
I beleive people here didn't told you the funny stories about OT powers, rising at the top and getting all the power POB share with top exec, parties, having all the benefit of an exciting life to enjoy at the int Base .

No matter who you really are - (especially in case you are ''your friend'' ) you deserve the complete informations about the scene -
and despite some minor mistakes perpetrated by few out-ethics scientologists -
there are great benefit you could get from reaching the top - and sharing OT spiritual experiences with the great celebrityand leader....One is reported to becoming a perfect copy of the second

Enjoy and good luck for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg road to eternity - a true spiritual journey of gaining magic powers

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?25271-David-Miscavige-s-abuses-and-violence

Thank you. I will take a look at that link!

Free Being Me

Crusader
I don't get your point. My quotes are the same. You posted two quotes from me and they both say the same thing. I said you can't compare the Jewish people being dragged to a concentration camp vs someone seeking enlightenment through Scientology. Then I said people join Scientology seeking enlightenment by signing on the dotted line. Same thing. I mean that the Jewish people were forced into a concentration camp against their will. She was talking about Scientology and posting pictures of Auschwitz. To me that is making a comparison. I said that people joined Scientology voluntarily. Big difference. But people that signed up then and now still sign up for the same reason...enlightenment many of them tell me. Of course, as a side note, this was before I knew what gottabrain went through. Had I known that I would have left it alone.

OP
>snip<I am worried that she is being taken advantage of and that none of her dreams of working out of the Celebrity Centre will come true. Have any of you heard of a situation where someone is fast tracked like this? Do you think they are pulling one over on her?

Now
I meant it to be more sarcastic. I'm not a mean person. But you did compare the two. I don't think it is ok. That's why I am here. But is has nothing to do with concentration camps. There is a HUGE difference from the Nazi's coming into peoples homes and shooting people or dragging them off to concentration camp vs. someone seeking enlightenment through Scientology. I get that once people signed up it may have seemed like a concentration camp but you can never compare the two. You can hate me but that is just a place you can't go. I don't see how anyone can defend that comparison.

There's NO enlightenment in $cientology, only slavery. Remember, the friend that you started this thread about that needs to stay away from $cientology? All the concern? You contradict yourself continuously, first your friend needs to be saved, now $cientology is enlightenment.

contradictory_street_signs322103956_std.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

EXECUTIVE INTERNET MEMO

TO: All Jenns

RE: ESMB Op

Dear Jenns:

It appears you have goofed the floof on the "Tom Cruise has lured my friend into Scientology" thread.

An Eval has been done and the WHY has been discovered:

THE SITUATION: Inconsistencies and absurdities have made the Jenn Op the laughing stock of ESMB.

THE WHO: Bitter Defrocked Apostates

THE WHY: Multiple Jenn-posters have not fully cleared previous team-Jenn posts using the study tech.

THE HANDLING: In the future, all Jenns shall be required to word clear method 9 each post on a thread that they are posting on, including a clay demo of all previous Jenn-posts. Then each Jenn must be drilled on "handling" the haters on ESMB with a bulbaited pass on TR-F, the training routine designed to terminatedly handle Facts.

ML,

COJ
Chairman of the Jenns

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL HH. I think there's only one Jenn posting here.

Jenn, neither the world nor your friend need saving.

Wishing you a Happy New Year free of the cult.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh,

ANd,

Tanya Castle,
former COB secretary

Is happy to share her wonderfull experience on the INT BASE and to provide us with a video tour of the exciting life she lived close to the top - really funny - spiritual - religious and magical

Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;JdHEh6toiWI]http://youtu.be/JdHEh6toiWI[/video]

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

EXECUTIVE INTERNET MEMO

TO: All Jenns

RE: ESMB Op

Dear Jenns:

It appears you have goofed the floof on the "Tom Cruise has lured my friend into Scientology" thread.

An Eval has been done and the WHY has been discovered:

THE SITUATION: Inconsistencies and absurdities have made the Jenn Op the laughing stock of ESMB.

THE WHO: Bitter Defrocked Apostates

THE WHY: Multiple Jenn-posters have not fully cleared previous team-Jenn posts using the study tech.

THE HANDLING: In the future, all Jenns shall be required to word clear method 9 each post on a thread that they are posting on, including a clay demo of all previous Jenn-posts. Then each Jenn must be drilled on "handling" the haters on ESMB with a bulbaited pass on TR-F, the training routine designed to terminatedly handle Facts.

ML,

COJ
Chairman of the Jenns

Lol, I was gonna say that HH but, as usual, you said it much better. This conversation reminds me of the infamous Pitbulls debacle when one Pitbull wasn't allowed to read what the other Pitbulls had said for fear of Apostate contamination. It made for some pretty whacky "memory lapses".

I think the proper term is "bi-troller disorder".

Yes, that's another way of putting it! :)

Can we please close this thread now? It's gone from stupid to ridiculous.

Amen to that!

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
While I agree this thread seems kinda crazy, it is interesting how much attention it's drawn.

I've decided I have to take the op at her word, don't you old men know how cooky young kids are these days? They do the internet. This is the internet.

Freindly up or say nothing. That's what I try to do and fail at all the time.

And if one of you assholes calls me a troll or a scn'ist or similar...why I'm gonna......................hold my breath!

I can call you guy's assholes cause you did join scn. You gotta be able to agree with that.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Note to posters requesting the closing of threads.

Requests to close the thread will only result in more posts to the thread. Thus one should encourage more posting if you really want no posting.

I hope this makes complete and total sense, because it is and will always remain the complete and utter fact of the matter until the thread dies, in which case something else is going on and I'll have to step in and figure it all out again.

You are welcome

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
While I agree this thread seems kinda crazy, it is interesting how much attention it's drawn.

I've decided I have to take the op at her word, don't you old men know how cooky young kids are these days? They do the internet. This is the internet.

Freindly up or say nothing. That's what I try to do and fail at all the time.

And if one of you assholes calls me a troll or a scn'ist or similar...why I'm gonna......................hold my breath!

I can call you guy's assholes cause you did join scn. You gotta be able to agree with that.

Actually, I never joined Scientology, and you called me an asshole. Is that your idea of Friendly-ing up?

BTW, you never replied, Done-sy, what did you mean a few posts ago?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Note to posters requesting the closing of threads.

Requests to close the thread will only result in more posts to the thread. Thus one should encourage more posting if you really want no posting.

I hope this makes complete and total sense, because it is and will always remain the complete and utter fact of the matter until the thread dies, in which case something else is going on and I'll have to step in and figure it all out again.

You are welcome

coffeeblack.jpg

JennWonderful

Patron with Honors
OP

Now

There's NO enlightenment in $cientology, only slavery. Remember, the friend that you started this thread about that needs to stay away from $cientology? All the concern? You contradict yourself continuously, first your friend needs to be saved, now $cientology is enlightenment.

contradictory_street_signs322103956_std.jpg

I may be myself to death right now. I NEVER said Scientology is enlightening. Where have you seen this??? I said people have told me this is why they signed up. I do not think it for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.