Tom Cruise Secretly Slammed John Travolta To Church Leaders

Discussion in 'Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes' started by Lulu Belle, Apr 15, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Northern Shewolf

Northern Shewolf Patron Meritorious

It's about time! These videos have been online for a few years now, Grand Dame of all SPs Karen and her lovely Consort/Consiglieri both have quite a presence online :yes:. Expect an increase in traffic on all things that help explain "Scientology: The Prison of Belief" in documentary and book form.

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Yeah, I had a copy of the "Revolt In The Stars" (Xenu) script too.

Vast numbers of elite Sea Org Execs and OTs running around Hollywood, trying to set up a movie. Using their OT powers. Using their advanced organizational technology. lolololol. What a clusterf*ck (literally and figuratively, lol)

A movie about OT III is one of the top Hall of Fame examples of the Hubbard Law of Commotion*. There, on one hand, was Hubbard warning Scientologists that anyone who reads the OT III materials will succumb to "freewheeling", pneumonia and death. And loyal cult members are hiding the top secret materials inside a locked briefcase which is chained to their arm. Massive security worldwide is enforced to ensure that nobody is ever allowed to read this material unless they are cleared by the C/S, invited to do OT III and have a paid invoice. People who so much as forget to lock their briefcase and take even one (1) step outside of a secure zone (before locking it) are sent immediately to Ethics where they are automatically assigned a lower condition. That's where they spend the next few days until they finally do their amends project and gain enough signatures on their Petition to re-enter the group after their "crime". And anyone who dares mention the confidential material is instantly declared SP, disconnected and fair gamed to destruction.

At the same time all that is happening, Hubbard has hundreds of Sea Org Members trying to get the story of OT III/Xenu out to everyone in Hollywood and, ultimately, to make a movie that is seen by the entire world. Because (this is what Senior Scientolgists told others) having people read the story or see the movie "runs out the 4th Dynamic Engram".

So, if you read it you die. But if you read it you don't die but, instead blow charge and feel wonderful.

How insane is that?

Have I mentioned recently that Scientology is the celebration of a delusional mental illness called "OT"? Well, you get fancy certificates and people applaud you for it, right? LOL

* Hubbard Law of Commotion. Paradoxically, similar to Newton's Law of Motion--Dr. Hubbard's law states that: "For each and every policy and piece of tech, there is an equal and opposite policy and piece of tech."

3. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

scientology takes the value out of your bank account.
    scientology takes the leisure out of your life.
    scientology takes the glean out of your obnosis.

4. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

I like the sound of "Revolt Of The Stars" better. I'm hoping more do revolt, if not I'll probably continue to find them revolting.

5. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

Wait a minute HH. Didn't South Park pick it up and make a movie out of it?

6. arcxcauseblows

arcxcauseblows Patron Meritorious

7. HelluvaHoax!

Thanks for the link on Revolt in the Stars.

I had forgotten about this little "Briefing" by Dr. Hubbard:

None of that happened.

None of it was true.

No film got made.

One word keeps coming to mind. . . .

STUPID!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  8. Lavalyte

Lavalyte Patron with Honors

Reading that quote, you really get the image of masterful, knowing manipulation of non-CoS society that Hubbard was trying to project.
    But it comes off, not suprisingly, sounding like the cheesy world domination speech given by the head of the conspiracy in a sub-par novel of the 50's. Which is apt.

9. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

10. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Is this the script you had?

http://www.simplyscripts.com/scripts/RevoltintheStars.pdf

11. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

Winner winner chicken dinner

12. Kerry

Kerry Patron with Honors

13. Lord Xenu

Lord Xenu Patron Meritorious

14. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

From Wiki, sourced as having come from "Parish, James Robert (2007). Fiasco: A History of Hollywood's Iconic Flops. Wiley. pp. 275–291":

Travolta, a long-time Scientologist, had sought for many years to make a film of the novel by Hubbard, the founder of Scientology. He was unable to obtain funding from any major studio due to concerns about the film's script, prospects, and connections with Scientology. The project was eventually taken on in 1998 by an independent production company, Franchise Pictures, which specialized in rescuing stars' stalled pet projects. Travolta signed on as a co-producer and contributed millions of dollars of his own money to the production, which was largely funded by a German film distribution company. Franchise Pictures was later sued by its investors and was bankrupted in 2004 after it emerged that it had fraudulently overstated the film's budget by $31 million.

I suspect that Miscavige made it a condition that HE would have creative control. This resulted in no regular production company wanting to touch it, and would have made it not producible until Miscavige lined up funding from Travolta and other whales. DM, egotist that he is, probably figured that with HIS genius behind it, it would be a smash hit, and he could funnel the immense profits to his personal account.

15. Leland

Leland Crusader

The aspect of this cult fiasco.....that sticks out like a sore thumb....is why would the Top Cult Leader....David Miscavige be involved in making a Hollywood movie....instead of running the Cult...

Sounds like he had other fish to fry.....

Sounds like he is involved with the Cult.....for other purposes....

Sounds like that oil speculation he made...where he lost millions of dollars of Author Service's/Cult money....on some investment play gone bad....?

Sounds like David Miscavige....is a dabbler/playboy...and certainly not a professional...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  16. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

I notice that revolt in the stars uses the name Xenu but doesn't mention volcanoes, body the tans, frozen people or nuclear weapons or any incident II material.

It seems to be the before and after of the incident II story while skipping the insane stuff.

17. Maria Cuervo

Maria Cuervo Silver Meritorious Patron

Until this very moment I had forgotten that obnosis existed as a word. :bigcry:

18. Maria Cuervo

Maria Cuervo Silver Meritorious Patron

er...um...playboy?

19. Leland

Leland Crusader

Ha Ha...:omg:

Yea, I suppose not. A bad choice of words....:)

I guess, DM, that for the most part hides out at Int Base....and perhaps TC's house in Colorado.....isn't much of that.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  20. HelluvaHoax!

Yup, sure looks like it. I didn't recall the other writer (Wolfe) being credited, but the script is the same 1930's comic book dialogue along with all those cringey literal OT III references (Xenu, Loyal Officer, Teegeack, Galactic Confederacy, et al).

God, that screenplay is such a bunch of empty, undramatic garbage. I know some people actually like Hubbard's fiction, but I always found it to be deadeningly boring, stilted, distant and emotionless. It's probably my overts on Ron that make me feel that way, right? LOL

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015