What's new

Tom Cruise Talks to Jason Beghe spoof

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Oh man, it's nice to laugh about this stuff some times. Good to see some public debate going on about Scientology. I just wish I could see the real Cruise/Beghe debate!

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks FTS,

I watched it three times! It got better each and every time! Got a headache from laughing so hard! Have to watch it at least 3 more times!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Wisened One

Crusader
This vid is just priceless tho.

Wonder if Jason's seen it?

Maybe someone should email it to him. Bet he'd die laughing :dieslaughing:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can you imagine if TC ever wakes up? With that video on the net? He'll never live that down. Ouch!

Pixie

Crusader
Can you imagine if TC ever wakes up? With that video on the net? He'll never live that down. Ouch!

I think if Tom Cruise ever wakes up and sees even a fraction of what's on the net about him he'd think everyone was laughing at him.. well I guess they kind of are, but I just think he'd cave right in the poor guy. Of course he gets stick, but we ALL carried on like that once upon a time no? We were all cult heads talking the talk and being on ronyboys valance... :duh: I just hope he's ok when he does get out, then again perhaps Jason could give him a bit of support.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah we were all cultheads once but thank God I avoided all video and photo shoots like the plague. My point was that there is a detailed recording of him being totally brainwashed. I think I would shoot myself if there was one of those of me.

Pixie

Crusader
Yeah we were all cultheads once but thank God I avoided all video and photo shoots like the plague. My point was that there is a detailed recording of him being totally brainwashed. I think I would shoot myself if there was one of those of me.

Oh for sure I can understand that. You say you avoided all video and photo shoots like the plague. Are you famous Thrak?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
No not famous but in LA they are constantly doing film and vid shoots and was asked many times. But I said NOOOOOOOOO :clap: