What's new

Toni Urwin Levy Passed Away

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
CC62CD18-7335-46B7-A5EB-DFB3B54CF0DC.jpeg Toni Urwin Levy, old Miami 20 year staffer, passed away on November 18.

Toni escaped the church in the 90s and went to Ohio to get away from Levy (who was beating her). Some here may remember Toni.

Ben Shaw is in the pic on Toni’s left. The other guy with mustache is Canadian Yves Meynard....who worked in HCO with Ben and disappeared when Fred Ulan started investigating him as a possible reporter/plant.

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I really wanted to post this pic to my Miami blast from the past thread but Toni was still alive. I did now.

If someone disagrees about levy hitting her, I am in comm with several of her old friends and it's verified that he was a bastard. Once he was beating her up in the org parking lot & the E.O. went out and told Levy if he ever hit her again he would beat the shit out of him. she was forced by upper management to stay with him all those years because he was E.D.!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Hi there Stradivarius!
I wish I was as rare, as beautiful, as delicate, as valuable and as much sought-after as a Stradivarius, but I'm only a common-or-garden strat. But thanks for your greeting anyways. :biggrin:

BTW, Leland wants to know if you are as curvy as your name suggests. (Not really, I just made that bit up.) :coolwink:

Last edited:

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wish I was as rare, as beautiful, as delicate, as valuable and as much sought-after as a Stradivarius, but I'm only a common-or-garden strat. But thanks for your greeting anyways. :biggrin:

BTW, Leland wants to know if you are as curvy as your name suggests. (Not really, I just made that bit up.) :coolwink:

my name means crow :)

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Interesting. Didn’t know they were pets.
They are very clever tool-using creatures who apparently have the intelligence of five-year-olds. They can recognise human faces and will attack those who have attempted to harm them. They are also exceedingly fond of peanut butter. :biggrin:

ETA: Apparently it's illegal to keep a Crow as a pet in the USA, but that is not the case here in England.

Last edited:

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
They are very clever tool-using creatures who apparently have the intelligence of five-year-olds. They can recognise human faces and will attack those who have attempted to harm them. They are also exceedingly fond of peanut butter. :biggrin:

ETA: Apparently it's illegal to keep a Crow as a pet in the USA, but that is not the case here in England.

I wondered about how you could keep a crow...
since I’m in the US and it’s illegal. Lucky you. ❤️

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you liked this one maybe you will like the one I just posted ... the price will be the same thanks.