What's new

Too Much Cruelty

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for this Sheila. I have often wondered why my head leans so far to one side. But the Csan has now revealed the answer. All my brain is on one side.

snip of a lot of good stuff......

The side of the brain that handles emotions is opposite the side that handles logic and they compete for dominance. When a person is over-emotional, rationality becomes limited. When a person is extremely logical, they can also lose the emotional touch.

......more snipped

Well Panda...to remedy my above situation I have started practising standing on my head. I think that might qualify me to attend down there.

There will be an Emergency Strategy Meeting of The Nefarious Marcabian Cabal at 0100 hours (Eastern Australian Time, naturally) this AM. Attendance is mandatory, failure to comply will not be tolerated and will incur serious penalties, not the least of which will include being required to continue to posting on this thread!

ahhhhh crap... I am late....and no need to assign the condition..I am as you can? could see I am working on it.

Polly

Patron with Honors
I figured out the then.....the answer is 1+1=1 shhhh it is an (inside couples only) joke.

Oh my sorry had to comment and this has nothing to do with what is being discussed again sorry but felt I had to share this...your words called to me...oh so when I was like I dunno 5 maybe 6 parents got me up in the middle of the night to...(do my bathroom business) and I used to half sleepwalk I guess...well Dad one time asked me a series of math problems all of which I answered with =1 including that exact one up there^^^ and the shhh part of your words reminded me of a time sleep shhh'ing every bump or rock in the road we were traveling on...any way thanks for bringing up a few of my find memories even if they are weird:eyeroll: and...:carryon: