Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by HelluvaHoax!, Apr 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Jeeez that mustache! You've keyed me into that bloody video from the other thread now. Thanks a lot! Nice work!:swear:

2. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

OMFG! “Docent in the Bluebird Memorial Motorhome Messianic Museum.”:buzzin::buzzin::hysterical::hysterical:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

deleted (reasons below)

--started posting something here yesterday, got distracted.
    --oops, how did I mistakenly push the send button on some idea scraps? LOL
    --this post has lost its mojo and has definitely got to go-go!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  4. Emma

Flunk, you flinched.

START!

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. HelluvaHoax!

Don't "postulate" things you cannot "easily experience" or you will become the "effect of your own cause". Feeling crazy yet? LOL

If you want more crazy, i might finish that post which was going to (in its final form) contain famous (and bushy-creepy) mustaches from the past 4 decades or more. I already had primo pictures selected of Tom Selleck (early 80s) and Burt Reynolds (70s) and it keeps going back earlier and earlier..

You started something you will madly regret! LOL

TEASER PREVIEW:

Alas, as we are going back down the WW (Whisker Wholetrack) we will eventually arrive at basic basic.....

It is extremely restimulative at several levels! Readers are advised to TURN BACK NOW!

Well? What? You're still here?

Okay, then. . .

I probably should r-factor you then on the most restimulative aspects of all this. One of them being that Captain Kangaroo also (coincidentally) is the basic-basic incident that precedes all later Cult "Captains" and "C"-designated ocean-going admiralty (e.g. Captain Bill, Captain Dave, Commodore Ron, et al):

THE ORIGINAL HIGH-RANKING, HIGH-TONED,
    MARITIME-COSTUMED, FANATICALLY VGIS
    PARAMILITARY PLANET CLEARER!

[​IMG]

CAPTAIN KANGAROO

PRO-SURVIVAL PROJECT: Clay demo how there is no slightest difference whatsoever between Captain Kangaroo and any of the various Captain KSWs, except that the former didn't get wins from imprisoning bankrupted victims in a chain locker.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  6. Emma

Oh God No! NO NO NO!

:overreact:

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  7. HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, that's right.

I warned you. . .

Now....

TAKE THE PAIN!!!

LOL

FASCINATING F/Ning FACTS: Original Sea Org member, Captain Kangaroo, is the MEST meat-body father (on this planet) of William "Billy" Blowdown!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Emma

Bring it! I'm ready.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  9. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

I just collided with this on Quora Digest . . . I don't know whether to laugh or barf :D

A SUPER Message from your OT Committee!
    Unlisted

Uploaded on Oct 2, 2017
    Enjoy this SUPER message from Perth's own OT Committee!
    Comments are disabled for this video.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  10. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Umm, that post above I see they block the vid showing on "other sites" . . .
    click on the "super message" or the provided Youtube link and you'll get it . . . but only if you are into total corn:spacecraft:

11. cleared cannibal

cleared cannibal Silver Meritorious Patron

12. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Jeffrey tweeted yesterday ~
    (When a person is not getting the gains they should, as expected within that Matrix, they are deemed to be a RESISITIVE case who is doing something with the mind between sessions such as hypnosis, voo doo, smoking marijunana, meditation etc. etc. and the above questions are the broadshoot of what could be up that is going on between sessions.)

https://twitter.com/JeffreAugustine/status/915422315285962752

13. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

I had a room mate when I was staying at The Manor, doing HPCSC at ASHO, who was a public PC.
    When I went back to The Manor I asked someone about where he was.
    I was told that he had gotten into trouble for practicing Transcendental Meditation while he was also a public PC.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  14. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

Hem... these people are not real, are they?!?!

Oh, I know! They are espees and they want to discredit real $cientologists!
    Correct?

Irayam

15. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

This just shows how desperate they are for money. They are simply begging, with the Scientology twist of shouting "NOW" because they think that will impinge on people.

Somebody should show them Debbie Cook's email which lists the various LRH Policies they're violating.

16. HelluvaHoax!

. .

SCIENTOLOGY PARADOX # 536: The only pathos able to exceed a Scientologist's noble cosmic quest to attain that gloriously "better" next OT level--is what happens when they actually attain it.

Reference: A scary peek at one of the very first OT VIII videotaped Success Stories, showcased today on Tony Ortega's always enlightening & entertaining "THE UNDERGROUND BUNKER".

-----

SYNOPSIS: OT VIII attained! She's quite emotionally moved by having finally achieved the grand prize of her lifelong (and wholetrack) quest. Oddly, no mention of any OT abilities/powers. The crowning achievement of her griefy happiness is that she now has OT friends and they are all members of an OT group that is engaged in a noble global purpose--to bring all orgs up to St. Hill size--so that OT IX can finally be released! Tony Ortega poignantly notes that all that happened 29 years ago and OT IX still has not been released.

COMMENTARY: The diabolical genius of Hubbard's cosmic bait-n-switch scheme is showcased to perfection. Not only is the mark frightfully unaware that someone quietly exchanged a worthless toy ring in place of the glittering emerald ring (that was guaranteed to be in their CrackerJack box)--the duped Dianeticist is actually having mindblowing WINS about the anticipated diamond ring in their next CrackerJack purchase! And, it's all about to happen--the moment enough people are buying enough CrackerJack boxes--which for very good reason (that nobody knows) makes it possible to ship the all-new-and-improved diamond ring embedded CrackerJack boxes to local supermarkets!

TECH TAKEAWAY: The indescribably glorious win from OT VIII is the knowingness that there is an even more indescribably glorious win from another OT level that doesn't exist.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

This all assuming he ever really left the Freewinds.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  18. HelluvaHoax!

LOL, yeah there's that!

Wait, I hear the faint cries of someone shackled below deck. . .

It might be Milt Wolf!

Why is he stuck below decks?

What is that he's yelling???

"HELP! I'VE FALLEN!
    down the dwindling spiral!
    down the conditions!
    down the downer of--
    downtrending, downtone, downstats!
    AND I CAN'T GET UP!"

Yeah, I always thought there was something "out" in his "space".

Yeah, I was picking up that that guy was an SP all along!

Yeah, no wonder planetary clearing has not become a reality!

Yeah, that fucker sabotaged Ron's dream!

Yeah, that guy is the enemy of all mankind!

Yeah, that guy is the darling of the psychs!

Yeah, that guy is the reason we cannot have a world without
    war, criminality and insanity!

See how wound up I can get, when I am slamming ethics in on this planet? LOL

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. HelluvaHoax!

From another thread discussing the Scientology Justice Procedure known as a "Committee of Evidence" or ComEv.

Remarkably, 98% of all Scientologists on this planet (i.e. the blown ones) have been unable to identify any justice in that particular Justice procedure.

Per standard LRH policy (ref: OEC Volume I), there are certain conditions wherein a Com Ev can be canceled, as per this LRH issue:

"In the interests of achieving fair and equitable treatment for any party which our Justice procedures are attempting to salvage, there are certain extenuating circumstances wherein the Convening Authority is required to immediately rescind and disband any Com Ev, regardless of what stage its investigation(s), findings and recommendations has advanced to. Chief amongst such causes for such a "reversal of fortune" (for the party being Com Ev'd) is the sudden discovery of exculpatory evidence--such as said party evidencing ethics protection by reason of stellar upstats; including but not limited to the sudden appearance of substantial liquid funds in the parishioner's bank account by reason of a real estate sale, business windfall or massive inheritance."
    - L. Ron Hubbard: HCO Policy Letter of 1 April 1986: "COM EVs, CANCELLATIONS & CASH"

The key phrase in the above LRH policy may well be "reversal of fortune", which is defined in Volume III financial policies as: "Any event occurring in the MEST universe which provides a method of alter-ising the location of MEST particles known as "money"--from a parishioner's account to a COS account."

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. anon1

anon1 Patron

Any news/photos on the ias event in saint hill? Saw a couple of photos on comment section of Underground Bunker. I feel this is a really good way of seeing scillon numbers in Europe.