Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by HelluvaHoax!, Apr 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

I woke up this morning with an idea that was so whelming that I thought "I must have thought of this before!" and if I hadn't, I need to start a new club (with me as a charter member) I'll call the Dumb as a Box of Rocks Club.

According to Ronnie, a thetan is an awareness of awareness unit with no mass, wavelength or location in time or space, right?

Accepting that as being the case, how can one "go exterior?"

To say nothing of "exterior with full perceptics."

The entire concept of "leaving the body" or "going/being exterior" requires location.

You can't go exterior to something you cannot ever have been in.

WTF was I thinking?!? What the fuck was he thinking?

...and now, back to our regularly-scheduled deprogramming...

Jack

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

If my recall of the theory is correct...

A thetan naturally has no location, however, if he considers that he is located then for all intents and purposes he is.

I believe that that is taken up in Creation of Human Ability.

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Yes, that what he says alright!

That axiom is one of those "stable datums" that is traced on my (memory) cells, hence I think I can give it verbatim:

"Theta can consider itself to be placed, at which
    moment it becomes placed, and to that degree a problem."

If I am not mistaken, LRH also developed the technology to avoid becoming "placed, and to that degree a problem". Ron personally did the "avoiding being placed" pilot1 and achieved stunning and miraculous results!

1 "avoiding being placed" pilot: A technical rundown and pilot conceived of and personally run by L. Ron Hubbard which was conducted while aboard a roaming BlueBird motorhome.

4. HelluvaHoax!

At the conclusion of Ron's stunningly successful Bluebird pilot, he discovered another axiom:

"Theta can consider itself to be hiding under an assumed name
    at which moment it becomes hidden from authorities, and
    to that degree a clever prosecution-avoidance scam."

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  5. Type4_PTS

It's a shame that when Ron went off to Target Two for advanced research without the impediment of a body that he never developed a telex machine which didn't require a body to operate. :(

Then again, given that he wasn't really located on Target Two or anywhere, what kept him from continuing to communicate with international management over here on Target One?

Surely those OT's over here would be able to receive communication from Ron which didn't necessitate him having a body? :unsure:

Anyone who is at cause over parking places certainly is able to receive communication from a disembodied thetan! I am certain of this as I read dozens of instances of just such a thing in Advance Magazine!

There are so many of what Scientologists refer to as 'outpoints' as concerns the time period of Hubbard's departure. Had he causatively dropped his body as was announced he would certainly have given a briefing prior to that event for all Scientologists. It wouldn't have come as a surprise, as it did. And part of that briefing would include confirmation that he wrote up all his hats, and who he was turning them over to, and what had to happen for the other OT levels (CoS claimed existed) to be released.

Any Scientologists familiar with basic administrative policy and Ron's way of doing things over the decades would know that all this is true.

And any who got involved after this time period should research what happened instead. Just be careful though who you go to in order to resolve any burning questions. It could lead to Sec Checks and eventually being SP Declared if you keep investigating this matter. It could lead to real freedom though as well. But it can be tricky if you have family, close friends, business associates, etc. still in. But there is an organization out there which may be able to assist you.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  6. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Is this stupid?

Hubbard claimed to have discovered the tech to handle anything in life. He died aged 74.

Bill robertson claimed to have improved on that tech. He died aged 54.

Alan Walter also claimed to have improved on Hubbard's tech. He died aged 73.

Nowadays it is not uncommon for non-scientologists to live to be 80, 90, even 100.

So if you want a long life, stay clear of scientology or its offshoots. (as posted by another poster)

Look...I'm going to clarify exactly what Ron discovered and the enormous impact that this has on you and every last man, woman and child...and yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin who identify as expansive ornate buildings...throughout all time and space.

Ron discovered this and our present state:

Mhgrnhistoryman.jpg

This was where we were...in a degraded and dying death state of decrepit direness.

He solely and single handedly handled this mess with the exact technical developments that lead us to this advanced state:

creation of human ability.jpg

That's right! A chair! Ron's magnificent contribution is beyond the ken of men but suffice to say that it ranks up there with the wheel and fire and all that. HIP! HIP!

Finally, you can see Ron enjoying this advanced state of beingness as only a true OT can.

Here he is in all of his magnificent glory!

how tolive though an exec.jpg

Finally, Ron with his advanced state on display with the use of his technical break through!

Hubbard Director.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  7. Type4_PTS

Hey, give the man a break. Salvaging this sector of the universe is stressful! :whistling:;)

While I hope I'm wrong, I do suspect that the average lifespan of hard core Scientologists, especially staff and Sea Org, will be shorter than average.

The kind of very high stress staff and Sea Org members are put under is very hard on us Homo Sap's.

From my observation, it seems that the divorce rate is much higher as well than it is outside the bubble.

8. HelluvaHoax!

from another thread discussing the word-clearing "tech". . .

Yes, exactly!

Never defend. Always attack!

In fact, the holiest scripture in Scientology ("KSW") mandates attacking anyone who doubts Dr. Hubbard's infallible pronouncements. . .

From HCO POLICY LETTER "Keeping Scientology Working":

Here’s an actual example in which a senior executive had to interfere because of a pc spin: A Case Supervisor told Instructor A to have Auditor B run Process X on Preclear C. Auditor B afterwards told Instructor A that “It didn’t work.” Instructor A was weak on Three above and didn’t really believe in Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten. So Instructor A told the Case Supervisor “Process X didn’t work on Preclear C.” Now this strikes directly at each of One to Six above in Preclear C, Auditor B, Instructor A andthe Case Supervisor. It opens the door to the introduction of “new technology” and to failure.

What happened here? Instructor A didn’t jump down Auditor B’s throat, that’s all that happened. This is what he should have done: Grabbed the auditor’s report and looked it over. When a higher executive on this case did so, she found what the Case Supervisor and the rest missed: that Process X increased Preclear C’s TA to 25 TA divisions for the session but that near session end, Auditor B Qed-and-Aed with a cognition and abandoned Process X while it still gave high TA and went off running one of Auditor B’s own manufacture which nearly spun Preclear C. Auditor B’s IQ on examination turned out to be about 75. Instructor A was found to have huge ideas of how you must never invalidate anyone, even a lunatic. The Case Supervisor was found to be “too busy with admin to have any time for actual cases.”

All right, there’s an all too typical example. The Instructor should have done Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten. This would have begun this way. Auditor B: “That Process X didn’t work.” Instructor A: “What exactly did you do wrong?” Instant attack. “Where’s your auditor’s report for the session? Good. Look here, you were getting a lot of TA when you stopped Process X. What did you do?” Then the pc wouldn’t have come close to a spin and all four of these would have retained their certainty.

That is Hubbard's default solution to creating a world without insanity, criminality and war. Attack!

That is the essential core value in Hubbard's "tech". Attack!

Attacking everyone who refuses to be enslaved by submitting to Hubbard's/Scientology's avaricious, sociopathic & sadistic demands.

Have I mentioned recently that L. Ron Hubbard was the most evil and vicious SP in the history of Scientology? Meanwhile, Scientologists sit in course-rooms, hooked up to their IV koolaid drip---right next to a wall photo of LRH--as they study the SP detection tech and clay demo the 100% accurate way to spot an SP.

LOL

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. HelluvaHoax!

Wanna see how easily the "church" of Scientology lies?

Here's an excerpt from a fascinating article published today by "The Daily Beast" on the deceptively duplicitous life of closeted gat cult celebrity John Travolta.

And here's a stunningly obvious example of "TR-L" (the cult's lie technology) at work when cult management responds to factual whistleblowing about their infamous (and openly published!) "scripture", dogma, policies and toxic view against homosexuality.

By the numbers. . .

1) The masters of "communications technology" and "confronting" are too afraid to be interviewed publicly, so they hide behind anonymous emails to spew their "acceptable truths" and "shore stories", intending to deceive the public with stupidly inept rhetorical dodges.

2) Because Hubbard's words, audio tapes, policies, bulletins and books (e.g. Science of Survival) all contain well-published anti-gay vitriol, condemnation and vile invective about gays' evil intentions to destroy others---it is manifestly impossible to deny Hubbard's hatred of gays. But wait! It's so easy to deceive by just "pretending to answer the question" (per, the training drills on how to lie to a reporter) and claim that Scientology' "...website has no listed policy or stance against homosexuality". Get it? The cult's website censored that part of Hubbard's works, but any person with an IQ above 60 could walk into the closest Scientology org anywhere in the world and go directly into their public bookstore and grab a copy of Science of Survival and flip it open to read this:

Such people should be taken from the society as rapidly as possible and uniformly institutionalized; for here is the level of the contagion of immorality, and the destruction of ethics; here is the fodder which secret police organizations use for their filthy operations. One of the most effective measures of security that a nation threatened by war could take would be rounding up and placing in a cantonment, away from society, any 1.1 individual who might be connected with government, the military, or essential industry; since here are people who, regardless of any record of their family's loyalty, are potential traitors, the very mode of operation of their insanity being betrayal. In this level is the slime of society, the sex criminals, the political subversives, the people whose apparently rational activities are yet but the devious writhings of secret hate.[2]

There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow.

Ergo, Scientology's website doesn't mention what a "pro-survival" and "ethical" idea it is to covertly murder gays, so no problem everybody, move along!

3) "The spokesman said further that Scientology does not comment on individual Scientologists": LOL, oh really? There are innumerable "Ethics Officers", departments, divisions and entire bureaus embedded in every single solitary Scientology organization worldwide that does nothing but comment on individual Scientologists! The "commenting" is done in "knowledge reports" , courts of ethics, committees of evidence, rumor mongering, dead agenting and the most nefarious publicly issued condemnations of individual Scientologists in goldenrod colored "SP DECLARATIONS" that are intended to publicly humiliate, terrorize and destroy individual Scientologists.

Keeping all the above in mind, let's consider one more thing about Scientology's lying technology, schemes and scams:

SOMEWHERE IN SCIENTOLOGY-WORLD RIGHT NOW THERE ARE HIGHLY TRAINED
    SENIOR EXECUTIVES WHO ARE HAVING WINS, FLOATING NEEDLES AND WRITING
    GLOWING SUCCESS STORIES ABOUT HOW THEY SO CLEVERLY LIED TO THE "SP",
    "DB" REPORTERS AT THE DAILY BEAST. THEY ARE CELEBRATING THE HUGE WIN
    THAT THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE SAVED MANKIND AND THE PLANET BY

TRICKING THE PUBLIC INTO BELIEVING THAT HUBBARD DIDN'T WRITE AND
    PREACH HATRED OF GAYS AND THE NEED TO IMPRISON/MURDER THEM
    FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF EVERYONE. IT'S A WIN! REALLY!

And, yes, Scientology and Scientologists really are that insane.

10. HelluvaHoax!

The 100% perfect, advanced science of Word Clearing!

- - 100% of Scientologists are trained in and apply the 100% workable
    word clearing technology---which prevents the MUs that cause blows.

- - However, 97.5% of Scientologists nonetheless blow.

- - By this we can scientifically conclude that word clearing technology
    causes blows 97.5% of the time.

- - Furthermore, we can extrapolate the reason that 2.5% of Scientologists
    remain in the cult is because they are SPs who refuse to standardly apply
    Ron's study tech.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

What I do is to click on the end of the quotes part, then hit carriage return (enter, whatever) a couple of times. Then hitting the quote icon unquotes just the current line.

12. HelluvaHoax!

Cross-posted from another thread:​

Honestly, there is a certain brilliant mathematical precision within the tech that should be given proper credit.

To wit, that ingenious algorithm that made it possible to charge $1,000 per hour for Class XII auditing when the Class XII auditor was being paid less than one dollar per hour.

That's impressive math, on this planet. Even by intergalactic standards!

LRH wrote extensively about his astonishing discoveries that lead to this breakthrough in the HCOB entitled "HOW TO DRAMATICALLY ENHANCE GAIN & COGS IN YOUR PCS". Turns out that he was talking about gains as in profit and COGS as in Cost of Goods Sold.

13. Type4_PTS

I agree that Hubbard deserved credit for his brilliant mathematical precision, and not only within the tech but within the administrative writings (3'rd dynamic tech) as well.

SP's keep coming up with numbers of 20,000 - 50,000 active Scientologists on this planet because they're still using a backward system of math, while the true number of well over 12 million requires advanced mathematical processing developed by an advanced galactic civilization trillions of years ago which Ron improved upon, just like he did with the org board.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

BECAUSE
    Sea Org members are not kept abreast of who are the declared SPs and what is on YouTube and Twitter, even though I have 450 YouTube videos exposing the cult, from time to time I get offers for friendship, mostly from Regges (sales people) and Recruiters.
    I even got a solicitation to join CMO !
    This is from a sales person for the Flag Service Org for friendship on LinkedIn.
    I will not be unkind or even try to enlighten him. He will only wake up on his own.
    He is in the tunnel and only doing his job.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  15. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Scientology...where you spend tens of thousands to be in PT. Is there something stupid here?

16. Type4_PTS

You spend tens of thousands to be in PT and to increase one's awareness.

Maybe the Flag Service Consultant who contacted Karen needs some kind of Repair list ran on him?

:hmm:

17. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Why couldn't Ron, being Cause over MatterEnergySpaceTime, go back on the time track any number of times he chose to because the mechanics of the MEST universe are merely a consideration and individually audit each thetan to Native State? And train us, too?

Since this hasn't happened and all that Dev-T known as Scientology Inc and all that "org" hoopla and noise it's safe to assume that Scientology is 100% not workable and does not work.

I'm beginning to think somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind that Ron didn't actually go to Venus, that there might not be any freight trains on Venus and that Ron didn't really go to the Van Allen belt after all.

The jury is still out...I'm just saying that I'm beginning to think this and might possibly need to do a Doubt formula or something.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018 at 6:33 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  18. Type4_PTS

Great question!

While I believe I know the answer to this I'll defer to one of our resident experts.

Billy, you out there somewhere? :unsure:

19. HelluvaHoax!

My favorite part. . .

That little tag line at the bottom, reading:

"Advanced technology. Discover your full potential. . . "

TRANSLATION: Discover your full potential, as in:

-- become super upstat and earn up to $30 per week (26 cents per hour) when the org stats are up!

-- endlessly write letters to blown anti-scientology critics who escaped the cult, inviting them back, never getting any answer because they are com lagging and your outflow will eventually cause a flood of them to show up at the org, some time in the future.

-- develop your TR-0 powers to astonishing OT levels, wherein you are able to sit there on staff spending your entire life "doing nothing", barely subsisting well below the poverty index whilst believing that you are saving all beings on this planet---so they can flourish & prosper.

-- memorize marketing jingles so you can effortlessly promise homo sapiens miracles like "total freedom", while you personally don't have any freedom to travel or schedule your own time---and no place of your own where you are not under constant 24/7 surveillance and need to obtain written permission to do anything that someone higher on the command channel thinks is "off purpose" or might negatively impact their statistics and cause their CSW to take a day off to be denied.

20. HelluvaHoax!

I sent Billy a text message but he did not reply.

Thus, I by-passed my normal habits and routines and made it go right to put a com line into him directly by going to the flea market today where he has a table set up to do "COLOR CONSULTATIONS", and is able to scientifically determine which "season" you are so that you can make standard decisions when buying clothes to make your MEST meat body appear upstat. There was nobody at his booth but Billy assured me that he was "doing fantastic" and had already outflowed 3 business cards in only 4 hours.

I told Billy that because he was OT VIII we would really appreciate an OT perspective on that question and he said he was happy to help. He cautioned that while he was not able to give "verbal data" he nonetheless could refer us to Source. I recorded the conversation so I didn't miss anything, so here's the transcript:

HH
    So, Billy, why couldn't Ron, being Cause over MatterEnergySpaceTime, go back on the time track
    any number of times he chose to because the mechanics of the MEST universe are merely
    a consideration and individually audit each thetan to Native State? And train us, too?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    Is there some word in that you do not fully understand?

HH
    No, I know the words, it's just a question.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    What does your material state?

HH
    Just what I said. It's a question.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    Then you need to go earlier in your
    materials and find your word.

HH
    There is no earlier because
    there are no materials. It's
    just a question.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    Then you need to get the mass of it
    by doing a clay demo.

HH
    I have the mass, I don't have the answer?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    You really need to go into the org and
    do a full study debug correction list.

HH
    I am not studying. I am just asking a question.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    Yeah, but you are asking me to give
    you verbal tech. That's a crime.

HH
    No, it's okay. LRH wrote a senior policy
    in the 1960's that said to "ALWAYS ANSWER

PEOPLES' QUESTIONS".

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    Really? Wow. Are you giving
    me verbal data now?

HH
    Well, no. Let me write that
    down for you, lemme borrow your pen.

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    Okay, as long as it's in writing.
    Here's my pen. . .

HH
    So, here you go, Billy. Now the
    question is written down right
    next to Ron telling you to
    always answer peoples' questions.
    So, do you know the answer?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    Yes, you asked me why Ron being a full OT could not
    have gone back on the time track and audited all
    being in the universe to full OT like himself. Well,
    he could have done that if he wanted to, obviously.

HH
    And he didn't do it because why?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    Because real OTs don't use their miraculous OT powers
    to do miracles. That would be a parlor trick.

HH
    So, real OT never do miracles then? What good
    are their miraculous OT powers then?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    Oh no, no, no. They do perform miracles. Just not in front
    of other beings. They do tons of miracles--but they put it
    "in writing". You can read about them in Advance! magazine.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • List