Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by HelluvaHoax!, Apr 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

The staff ARE in PT.

It's those cocksucking public dilettantes! Those DBs need to get their MEST meat bodies into the org to take responsibility to get our CF files current, in PT and Ideal.

When CF is in present time, Ron states that the org will instantly grow to 5.4x the size of old St. Hill.

All those millions of names in CF, they are hung up on a stuck flow because their CF files are not up to date. Those beings need, want and DEMAND their bridges, but they are hopelessly unable to contact us or come in because of all the alter-is in their CF folders.

Once the CF folders have all the pieces of paper filed in date order, the barriers will instantly blow and they will call us and come right in to buy their bridges.

I need to schedule YOU to come in to help in the CF project. Your exchange is out with Ron, because he gave you total freedom but you are using that precious gift just to watch tv and movies and do things on the first dynamic. I am telling you this for your own good because i don't want you to die a alone and in pain and in the dark. Come on into the org, we will be serving free pretzels and cal mag and they let us listen to Ron's "ROAD TO FREEDOM" album (for free!) while we are filing the particles, it's a total blast!

2. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

...cal mag...omg...lololol

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  3. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Cal Mag: (There was no poop emoticon in our library to install it in this post so I'll select it in guanoloco's post above. It's meant for Cal Mag - not guanoloco. Rather ironic given his name. LOL)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  4. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

While Billy probably wasn't intending to cause this effect, his response made me LOL about 7 times. :D

And while I do certainly appreciate his taking the time to shed some light from his OT viewpoint, in this case I would like to provide additional information in response to this original question:
    I thought this was a brilliant idea by Guanoloco, and since Ron is Cause over Time, I presented him with a CSW during a channeling session earlier today, proposing that he do what is suggested in the question.

Ron responded that he WAS going to do exactly what was being proposed in the CSW and what Guano was suggesting. It had crossed his mind back when he was the Buddha But in order to go OT one's Responsibility level had to be very very high, and when he attempted to personally audit each individual up to Native State this crashed their Responsibility level and so doomed the project.

The good news though is that finally Ron has finally solved this issue and has cleared the way to get this all done. His work on Target Two has finally paid off and now the path to salvaging this sector of the universe is clear (no pun intended). He is coordinating with Miscavige about getting this done with the upcoming release of OT IX and X and he asked me to apologize to all here on ESMB on his behalf for all the issues we've had to deal with.

In order to make up for the damage caused by the organization he founded he's going to all us to be first in line for these new OT rundowns. He wants each of you to secure your spot in line right away and has appointed me as an assistant to get this done. Just send a down payment of $10,000. for these rundowns to my PayPal account and you're locked in, before the millions of others waiting for the official release. :happydance:

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. HelluvaHoax!

From another thread discussing the boxoffice/critical disaster that is super OT celebrity John Travolta's new movie, "Gotti".

- - -

ETHICS OFFICER
    So, I have a very serious KR here that you were overheard nattering
    about John Travolta's new movie "GOTTI".

SCIENTOLOGIST IN GOOD STANDING
    Oh! Well, I didn't know that Scientologists
    can't voice an opinion on movies.

ETHICS OFFICER
    No, that is not correct, you are totally free to express
    any opinion, but we have a policy about spreading
    entheta and enturbulating other beings.

Somebody got enturbulated? Huh?

ETHICS OFFICER
    Of course! Mr. Travolta is a super-upstat OT
    celebrity and has done planetary dissemination. He
    is a huge being who we need to flow power to.

So let me get this straight. I am free to have negative
    thoughts about GOTTI. But I am not free to say it aloud?

ETHICS OFFICER
    Exactly!

Wow, I didn't know that. So if I say
    "Gotti sucks!" then I get ordered to take
    a routing form to ethics, right?

ETHICS OFFICER
    Exactly!

But if I only think "Gotti sucks!"--
    no routing form to ethics, right?

ETHICS OFFICER
    Correct, no ethics---instead, you get ordered
    to report to the reg to handle your reactive mind.

6. HelluvaHoax!

Cross-posted from another thread discussing Leah Remini's open letter to Scientology's black op thugs. . .

Yes, and Scientology delights in psychological terrorism.

They call it "shattering", "caving in", "spinning in" or "enturbulating" the SP.

Had George Orwell lived to see the sociopathic cult take root, the book 1984 would have boasted another gaslighting slogan:

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

ENTURBULATION IS WINS

Yes, Scientologists have huge wins when they destroy and "dispose without sorrow" anyone who dares to not agree/obey.

Fascinating, isn't it, that the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) insists they are freeing mankind from enturbulation--- subjecting others to chest pounding "ethics" sermons and sanctimonious events where they award themselves jumbo humanitarian medallions and obligatory standing ovations.

Considering the fact that they charge up to $1000 per hour to handle, erase and as-is enturbulation, the mystery appears to be solved why their new customer marketing schemes have developed the "successful action" of intentionally enturbulating others.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  7. HelluvaHoax!

Cross-posted from another thread.

This is a brilliant catch!

The decision to use the word "celebrity". That is assuredly one of the biggest and most revealing "tells" in Scientology's 68 year history--that nobody ever caught. Until now.

One of my favorite deep-dive observations about the cult of all time, thanks!

8. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

The National Colombian Police presented "a medal of the highest honor to the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion, Mr. David Miscavige, for “saving humanity from violence, evil, terrorism, drug dealings and all the negative factors that threaten it.”" "In an official presentation ceremony held at the launch point and final stop of the Maiden Voyage in Bridgetown, Barbados, National Colombian Police General Carlos Ramiro Mena Bravo presented Mr. Miscavige with the Brigadier General Jaime Ramírez Gómez Inspector General Transparency Medal. The award is among the most prestigious of the National Police and represents “courage, bravery and honesty” and the “display of the highest ideals, morals and ethical values.”"
    Credit to Pete Griffiths who just found this...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • List
  9. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow! Look at all those campaign bars! Anybody know what they are doing to earn those these days?

10. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Scientology has promoted how wonderful their TWTH (The Way to Happiness) campaign has been in Columbia and has distributed MILLIONS of TWTH booklets just in Columbia. Let's see how it's going over there.

Here is some information about the "crime threats" in one of their major cities where they opened an "Ideal Org" three years ago.

(Information taken from U.S. State Department):

Crime Threats
    Bogotá and other large cities in Colombia share many of the same crime problems that plague large cities around the world. The perception of wealth is a primary reason why criminals target Americans and other foreign nationals. The most prevalent threat to Americans is street crime. The most common types of crime include, but are not limited to, muggings, assaults, cell phone theft, credit card fraud, and burglaries. Criminals commonly use knives and firearms. Crime can turn violent quickly, and it is not uncommon for a victim to be injured seriously or killed when resisting a robbery.

Thefts and assaults occur frequently on public buses in urban and rural areas. In rural areas, public and private buses have been attacked by the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) and National Liberation Army (ELN) terrorist groups and other armed criminal groups. Buses are sometimes burned by terrorists, criminals, and demonstrators.

Following the November 2016 peace accord with the FARC, attacks committed by this group as an organization stopped almost entirely. The FARC remains a Foreign Terrorist Organization under the Immigration and Nationality Act. The Colombian government classifies so-called FARC “dissidents” not participating in the peace accord as criminals. While the ideological motivations of such groups and ongoing connections with demobilized FARC are unclear, we have included acts of violence by FARC dissidents in this report.

Extortion is a significant security concern. FARC dissidents not participating in the peace process, the ELN, and criminal groups have extorted all types of commercial entities in their areas of operation. Violence, including bombings, may be used if extortion demands are not met.

Throughout Colombia in 2017, five private U.S. citizens were killed in homicides.

Taxi-related crimes commonly involve a cab hailed from the street by a lone passenger. After the passenger enters, the driver will stop, and armed robbers will enter the vehicle, sometimes taking the victim to ATMs over several hours to take out as much cash as possible. In 2013, a DEA agent was killed in Bogota during this type of robbery. There have been multiple reports of taxis traveling from Jose Maria Cordova International Airport (Medellin) into Medellin being robbed by armed assailants. A U.S. private citizen in Medellin was killed in 2015 in a similar robbery.

Vehicle break-ins, thefts, and carjackings are a risk.

Criminals carry out a variety of street scams to rob people.

Individuals may pose as police officers by presenting false police identification. They will ask to inspect a victim’s money to verify that it is not counterfeit. They will issue the victim an “official receipt” for their “counterfeit” money and instruct the victim to proceed to a police station to reclaim legitimate currency. When they submit the “official receipt” to the police, they find out that their money was not counterfeit and that they were scammed.

Gambling games on the street are also used by criminals to set up victims.

Be wary of people who approach you asking for directions, handing out fliers, selling you things, etc. They may be trying to distract you while you are pickpocketed.

In 2017, at least three U.S. citizen scam victims traveled to Colombia after being contacted in the U.S. and promised money, fame, or love. When they arrived, they were tricked into carrying suitcases containing cocaine back to the U.S. and are now facing trial and potentially long prison sentences.

Colombian criminals often use drugs to rob their victims. The most common drug used has been scopolamine, which can render a victim unconscious for 24+ hours, and in large doses can cause brain damage and death. Unofficial estimates put the number of annual scopolamine incidents in Colombia at approximately 50,000. It is often administered by liquid or powder in foods and beverages. Incidents frequently occur in night clubs and bars where men perceived to be wealthy are targeted by young, attractive women. To avoid becoming a victim of scopolamine, one should never accept food/beverages offered by strangers or new acquaintances, nor leave food/beverages unattended. Victims of scopolamine or other drugs should seek immediate medical attention. For more information, please review OSAC’s Report “Shaken: The Don’ts of Alcohol Abroad.”

<snip>

Full Report: https://www.osac.gov/Pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=23318

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Karen#1

The self adulation. Embarrassing. He is merely a police Chief not a Senator or Cabinet official

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Aww, can there be such a thing as Lanyard envy?

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • List
  13. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Over here in Europe we are currently enjoying the football World Cup (football being what the yanks call 'soccer').

On Tuesday evening England play Colombia. I hope we stuff them.

14. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

:duh::hysterical:

15. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

Yes! They are several well documented cases of crimes perpertrated by persons handing out a small book called TWTH!!:hysterical::roflmao:

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  16. Karen#1

Look how staged this is for a photo ops. Does everyone see how Sea Org members are used as *EXTRAS* for special effects to impress ?

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Those poor bastards standing there, I'll bet they had to immediately go back on the pirate ship and never even got a chance to go on shore to get a decent meal at a restaurant.

18. HelluvaHoax!

[​IMG]

LOL. Yeah, okay it must be amazing! But, what are they celebrating exactly?

ANSWER (If this was the game show JEOPARDY where you had to respond in the form of a question):

"What is a celebration by a sociopathically violent thug
    for the miraculous feat of successfully defrauding
    gullible marks out of billions, whilst drunk
    and pretending to save the planet?"

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • List
  19. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Does anyone think it's creepy that his hair is red and that Shelly looks like Mary Sue?

20. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

[​IMG]

Yep...a wanna Be like Ron

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • List