Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by HelluvaHoax!, Apr 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Well, screamer, if you search that word I post it all the freaking time so people know it by now.

The more truth in something the less enantiodromia and vice versa. It's by this measurement that you can see how false something is.

Here's a great quote:

The ego always seeks to divide and separate. The Holy Spirit always seeks to unify and heal.
    Truly transcendent sages don't suffer it...compare that to Sauce who died hiding in a motor home with his ass pumped full of Vistaril.

War is Peace
    Total Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  2. screamer2

screamer2 Judas' Groat

I think you may have missed my point. And I suppose I entirely missed your initial point.

I'm well-schooled in various general enantiomorphical disciplines not the least among them a variety of organic chemistry as well as 'snark' which is a form of humor foreign to some, perhaps yourself included.

Check this out:

• Love Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

I love Frank Zappa! :) What a character! He sang about Scientology on his "Joe's Garage" album, the Church of Appliantology:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/frank-zappa-and-scientology.15177/

(His son Dweezel was friends with a housemate I had back in the 80s. Nice guy.)

• LOL LOL x 3
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  4. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

Many of you will recall the question on the LDN ( correction list for OTIII ). " Leaning on a Wall?".
    That should cause a cognition, should cause an OT to realize that leaning on a wall is a serious out-point..

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

LOL!

Hilarious tech esoterica!

Loitering uniformed Ideal OTs, Leaning against the front wall in front of the Ideal org, awaiting a hapless wog insect to wander into their sticky web.

Those are the actual highly-confidential "L's" (auditing) that scientology delivers to pedestrians who happen to randomly and obliviously walk through the treacherous mind-money-minefield outside their local Ideal church:

Loitering
    Leaning
    Lying-in-wait
    Luring
    Lying
    Looting

This message brought to you by the non-profit COMMITTEE TO ELECT DONALD FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020. Not Don Trump. Don Hubbard, estranged, disaffected & blown twin brother of L. Ron Hubbard (see avatar).

My name is L. Don Hubbard and I approve this message.
    MTGA hats now on sale, order now!

"Make Teegeack Great Again!"n!".

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  6. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

So I just wrote this on another thread and it made me think of another stupid.

The real problem, though, is Islam. As a cult it is a parasitic zombie cult...like Scientology. The problem isn't Scientologists but they're the carriers of the virus...which has also taken volitional control of them and the more seriously they take Scientology the more havoc and destruction takes place.

The stupid is this...Scientologists consider everybody as possessed when they, themselves, suffer from possession! They've been possessed by Hubbard's crazeeeee! And they'll stay possessed until someone or something exorcises that demonic possession.

In the meantime they're frantically obsessed with exorcising their BT possession.

It's like Voodoo.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  7. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Jesus was just a shade above Clear.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  8. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

In retrospect, that is one of the most stupidly absurd "datums" that were ever uttered by not only any cult leader in history---but in human history itself! LOL

Literally, it means that Jesus was an OT I.

But that is technically impossible!

Because the confidential process on OT I is for the Pre-OT to go to a crowded bus or train station and look at/count bodies.

Jesus could not have run that process because there were no bus/train stations 2000 years ago.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

You mean he couldn't find a parking spot if he tried?

10. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

That's assuming that Yeshua ever really existed. :cool:

11. HelluvaHoax!

Hubbard frequently insults Jesus and other messiahs for good reason---business competition.

I now recall another insult leveled at Jesus by Dr. Hubbard: "The man on the cross--there was no Christ!"

Jesus instantly shot back: "The man on the boat--there was no OT!"

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Yeah...let's see...there was no Christ...it was all an implant...original OT VIII yaps about Jesus diddling little boys and being a homo...Jesus was just a shade above Clear.

That must mean at OT I we can expect homosexual pedophilia still being present. And here I thought about OT Eligibility...hardee har har

13. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

Does this also mean that Clear is "a shade above" non-existent, a "shade above" an implant? OT VIII 7 shades above...

I guess the breadth of the grey scale becomes important.

Jack

14. HelluvaHoax!

LOL!!

Jesus was just a shade above Clear. . .

Clear is just a shade above non-existence. . .

Non-existence is just a shade above an implant. . .

CONCLUSION: Scientology is just--very shady.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  15. HelluvaHoax!

Cross-posted from another thread:

I don't see where that is a negative. Especially considering that on Grade IV Scientologists rise above & handle their reactive/evil impulse to make others wrong. This is one of Scientology's successful actions--and explains why Clears and OTs do not complain, criticize or make Dr. Hubbard wrong when they don't attain any of the pricelessly miraculous powers he promised for prices beginning as low as $499,999.

It is so sad that you are openly mocking the Commodore, especially considering that he selflessly journeyed to our remote slave planet in a humanitarian mission to save mankind from the vicious betrayal of Xenu---who scammed & betrayed us all with an invitation to "report" to implant stations with the ruse of a "tax audit".

Dr. Hubbard reversed our cosmically tragic dwindling spiral by inviting us to "report" to implant orgs with the ruse of a "case audit".

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018 at 9:12 AM
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

If someone asked you about your first wife and you told them that she was dead and that you were happily married now...and then they asked you what about your second wife...would it be stupid to say you never had a second wife?

I mean if your first wife is dead and you're currently married as in wed...doesnt that make your current wife your second wife?

I mean your first marriage is over because that wife is dead so if you're now married that would make it your second marriage...to a second wife.

Is it stupid to say that you're on your second marriage and then say that you never had a second wife?

17. HelluvaHoax!

What you say is logical.

However, Dr. Hubbard "rose above" logic.

It's something that we, as MEST beings living on a slave planet, can hardly hope to understand.

Imagine, if you will, the futility of a drawn 2-dimensional circle attempting to conceive of the idea of a 3-dimensional sphere.

Alas, we are but decayed, degraded and decrepit 2-dimensional beings. We should be ever thankful that Dr. Hubbard promised to "come back" to save & salvage us all, that we might abandon our wretched logical thinking, advancing up to Ron's SuperLogic.

This is why we suffer both mental and physical disease, while Ron enjoyed perfect health and is now out prancing about the universe with a broad grin across his face. Because he knows SuperLogic. That's why it doesn't make sense to homo sapiens when Ron says the cure for lung cancer is smoking a far greater number of cigarettes!

If only wogs would buy 5 bucks worth of clay and demo it out, there would be no more cancer on this planet.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018 at 9:10 AM
  18. HelluvaHoax!

LOL!

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
    So, Mr. Hubbard, we know your 3rd wife was lied to and tricked into going
    going to federal prison to protect you. Whatever became of your 2nd wife?

HUBBARD
    I never had a 2nd wife.

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
    But what about all the tens of thousands of victims
    whom you scammed, bankrupted and defrauded out of
    hundreds of millions of dollars. Didn't you ever have
    any slightest twinge of regret or remorse?

HUBBARD
    I never had a 2nd thought.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List