What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

May I request Helluva Hoax and Freethinker to add the substance of recent Public Notice into the Tone Scale amendments ?

PUBLIC NOTICE:
Scientology Public Laundry in Clearwater in VIOLATION
of Sanitary Sewer wastewater.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww.

Scientolgy.pollution.jpg

Cyanide? Isn't that the ingredient used in Classic Cult Coolaid?

:omg:

guanoloco

As-Wased

child.Purif.jpg

I could've been wearing hot pants and changing powdered socks for the Commodore and all I got was this stupid certificate!!

freethinker

Sponsor

What are they using to clean there clothes with? Or what have they been rolling around in that puts cyanide on their clothes?

May I request Helluva Hoax and Freethinker to add the substance of recent Public Notice into the Tone Scale amendments ?

PUBLIC NOTICE:

Scientolgy.pollution.jpg

JustSheila

Crusader

PUBLIC NOTICE:

Scientolgy.pollution.jpg

This is really disgusting - polluting and poisoning public waterways.

This is so odd, Karen, because in the two Narconon applications that were recently turned down by Councils, COS was attempting to buy properties with fresh water sources without providing any evidence of elimination of wastewater.

Seems to be a trend of some type. Buy some properties and break the laws to pollute the waterways to save money on sewage. :wtf:

Jump

Operating teatime

What are they using to clean there clothes with? Or what have they been rolling around in that puts cyanide on their clothes?

Laundries use whitening agents or 'blue agents' to make white shirts pop and disguise any yellowing. A common blueing agent is 'Prussian blue' (ferric hexacyanoferrate Fe[SUB]7[/SUB](CN)[SUB]18[/SUB])a nitrile chemical with a cyanide (CN) group in it. The CN is actually not toxic because it's not ionic like in hydrogen-cyanide HCN or potassium-cyanide (KCN) but it still will read as a pollutant.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Lately Tony Ortega's Bunker shed light on law enforcement charges against the partner of Alfreddie Johnson~~
Hanan Islam.
Afreddie and Hanan have had a son (24) together, who was also charged.

Hanan has pleaded NOT Guilty to four felony counts, which include grand theft larceny, insurance fraud, Medi-Cal fraud, and failure to file a tax return.

Meanwhile Alfreddie appears to have shut down his World Literacy Crusade in Los Angeles and opened a site where he says he will open a Disneyland, Hospitals and Universities in DUBAI !!!!!!!!

See this link and scroll down ~~ LOL

http://ameribestinternational.com/AmeriBest/

Today someone posted Alfreddie hanging with 2 OT 8s in Clearwater...Arte Maren and Freddie Ulan......ex Guardian Office...

Alfreddie.Arte.Fred.jpg

Last edited:

Today someone posted Alfreddie hanging with 2 OT 8s in Clearwater...Arte Maren and Freddie Ulan......ex Guardian Office...

Alfreddie.Arte.Fred.jpg

Wow! Freddy Ulan! Oh boy - does that ever remind me of a story:

One day, back when AOLA was on Westlake, I was talking shit to some Scio friend about chiropractic - I thought it was BS mumbo jumbo. So I said watch -I grasped my atlas ( the top bone in the spine ) and gave it a little twist. "See? I said - nothing happened." The next morning when I woke up, I couldn't lower my arm. So I was walking up towards AOLA wondering what to do, and I saw Freddy and I told him what had happened. He had me turn around took hold of my head and twisted it right and left. My arm freed up to my great relief.

So seeing his picture was a real happy moment - Karen, thanks for posting it. VVVGIs ( I wanted to use the appropriate ack for that era)

Mimsey

freethinker

Sponsor

Does it show up differently in chemical tests? They (the city)must have encountered this before.

You wouldn't be a chemist would you?:wink2:

Laundries use whitening agents or 'blue agents' to make white shirts pop and disguise any yellowing. A common blueing agent is 'Prussian blue' (ferric hexacyanoferrate Fe[SUB]7[/SUB](CN)[SUB]18[/SUB])a nitrile chemical with a cyanide (CN) group in it. The CN is actually not toxic because it's not ionic like in hydrogen-cyanide HCN or potassium-cyanide (KCN) but it still will read as a pollutant.

Jump

Operating teatime

Does it show up differently in chemical tests? They (the city)must have encountered this before.

You wouldn't be a chemist would you?:wink2:

I've studied organic and inorganic chemistry at university level.

The thing is, although the Prussian blue is non-toxic to humans, you don't want that cyanide group sitting around in river water and sediment because that cyanide ion is going to be released into the environment eventually. So it is classified as a pollutant.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Well, today is January 5th. Good news--I think the Stupid Thread finally found its first new stupid post of the New Year!

This one is from the "2016 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS" thread and graciously allowed to be re-posted here by a generous grant from the IAS (International Associations of Somnambulists).

2016 Event Prediction. . .

--Scientology's leader will spew outrageous, absurd & obvious lies about releasing advanced, super-normal levels of awareness.

--Scientology OTs, showcasing their profoundly sub-normal levels of awareness, will immediately stand and uproariously applaud the huge win.

--No Scientologist will understand the announcement nor the win sufficiently to clay demo or even explain it. However, they will feel huge amounts of BPC blowing in their universe because it really indicates to them, the being, on this planet.

--The fairytale-esque event will conclude by Scientology's leader cheerily announcing--"And they all lived happily ever after", triggering Scientologists to fall into a deep sleep.

--During their restful nap, Scientology spiritual guides then filter into the audience to help Scientologists get their personal affairs in order--by rifling through their credit cards and spiritually applying, on their behalf, for credit line increases.​

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Urinal at INT BASE/Gold Base ~~ More about.
In recent times one of the Urinals at the big dining room building MCI became dysfunctional.
So only one toilet was functional.
This went on for month after month after month.
WHY?
Because David Miscavige only on his desk, had to approve the $150 or so to fix it.
He wields such control, such power and such fear that no underling *DARED* approving some $150 so that the staff could have the toilet working.
True story.
urinal.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

In recent times one of the Urinals at the big dining room building MCI became dysfunctional.
WHY?
Because David Miscavige only on his desk, had to approve the $150 or so to fix it.
He wields such control, such power and such fear that no underling *DARED* approving some $150 so that the staff could have the toilet working.
True story.

Just wondering, is the urinal over to the left that I highlighted reserved for David Miscavige? :unsure:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron

WHY?
True story.
urinal.jpg

That story gives us a bit more insight on DM, the CONTROL FREAK.

It's also a sad commentary on "admin tech" which as practiced means force your staff into slave-like obeisance so broken toilets and no toilet paper and beans and rice and sleeping on the floor are the acceptable norms.

I suspect DM is busy trying to maintain a sense of leadership which in his mind is confused with abuse and control games. Had DM spent more time out of the cult, he'd see how insane his organization is.

The thing is he sees nothing wrong with broken toilets and no toilet paper and beans and rice and sleeping on the floor.

Everything is hunky dory.

HelluvaHoax!

WHY?
True story.
urinal.jpg

LOL!

IDEAL URINAL

urinal.jpg

OT ON LEFT
So, I notice that you don't have a dick.

OT ON RIGHT
Yeah, I notice you are dickless too.

OT ON LEFT
So how did you lose your dick?

OT ON RIGHT
Oh, I got Com Ev'd and declared for criticizing
COB's Ideal Org program. How'd you lose your dick?

OT ON LEFT
Technically I never lost my dick. I was
born into a Scientology family.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased

One insane cult laden with batshit crazy conspiracy theories...

BeatWomen-690x377.jpg

...to another...

From October 4th, 2012:

- circa 2004

Then he gave her the intense, laser-focus stare.

“You don’t get it. It goes like this,” Tom explained.

He raised his hand above his head, palm downward. “First, there is LRH.”

Moving his hand down a couple of inches, he continued: “Then there is COB (David Miscavige).”

He brought his hand down to his own hairline, highlighting the intensity and seriousness of his words: “Then there is me.”

From November 4th, 2015:

- circa we don't know...on this planet...

The time Cruise berated his assistant for not getting cookie dough when he wanted to make cookies. (In actuality, it was sitting in front of him on the kitchen counter but he didn't notice it.) According to Remini: "Tom raised his hand above his head. 'LRH' [Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard] is here,' he said, then lowered his hand to his chin and said, 'And Dave [Scientology leader David Miscavige] and I are here.' Then, with his hand down at his waist, he said, 'And you are here.'"

I wonder if the chicks can buy statuses in Islam?

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-gone-status-crazy/
SPONSOR – $500
CRUSADER- $1,000
HONOR ROLL – $5,000
CORNERSTONE – $10,000
CORNERSTONE WITH HONORS -$20,000
VANGUARD MEMBER -$35,000
BENEFACTOR -$50,000
GUARANTOR -$75,000-
HUMANITARIAN -$100,000
HUMANITARIAN W/HONORS – $150,000
SILVER HUMANITARIAN -$250,000
GOLD HUMANITARIAN – $500,000
PLATINUM HUMANITARIAN -$750,000
NEW CIVILIZATION BUILDER -$1,000,000

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

[SUB]Cross-Posted from another thread discussing Indie Scientologists who are proudly giving their "stats", which sound suspiciously like, er...........the COS Scientologists giving their stats. Have I mentioned recently that Scientologists are always upstat? LOL
[/SUB]

Irrelevant person doing irrelevant things and praising Hubbard's tech for their irrelevancy.

It's quite pathetic actually because all she's doing in this post is confirming she has not advanced one micrometer out of the Scientology head space. I suspect any current org ED could have written something very similar to this as a "year in review" with pretty much the same results: wasted a lot of my time getting absolutely nothing of value done but boy look at how wonderful I am because

I'm a Scientologist and we sure are making in-roads into society and changing conditions, aren't we?

Aren't we?

Ugh.

LOLOLOLOL

ANSWER: Absolutely! I was at last night's Very Special VIP Briefing and senior Int Execs R-Factored us that due to the now fully standardized Bridge (no alter-is or arbitraries!)--4th Dynamic Clearing has now become a reality, on this planet! We're winning! Scientology is winning! We're going to make it! And, by the way, this is exactly as per Ron's desires, wishes & intentions!)

ANSWER: Absolutey Not! I was at this morning's Very Special VIP Briefing and senior Int Execs R-Factored us that due to the Psychs (and....a drugged society brutally victimized by big pharma, World Bankers' financial conspiracy, trillions of years of dwindling spirals, Implants, Merchants of Chaos, OT III, Illiteracy, Spiritual degradation and imminent Nuclear War about to break out any moment, destroying mankind and the planet and any hope--except the platinum tech discs buried in a nuclear-proof mountain which hopefully some future DB will find in 100,000 years and not alter-is) --the 4th Dynamic is doomed! We're losing! Scientology is losing! We're not going to make it! So donate now, now, now! And, by the way, this is exactly as per Ron's desires, wishes & intentions!

Scientology: We're billions rich, we're winning and nothing can stop us! We're also broke, we're also losing and only your little personal credit card can save us! Whichever one of those statements is true for you is true (but be sure to pick the one that makes you want to donate more, or we're going to have a problem).

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

WHY?
True story.
urinal.jpg

Scientology drives people to desperation.

LilyLorincz.ToiletPaperTheft.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

CROSS-POSTED FROM THE "2016 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS" THREAD.

GOING CLEAR DOCUMENTARY: Garnering nominations and wins in the Emmys, Oscars, Golden Globes, Writers Guild, et al...

WOW! WHOA!

It's just not fair! So much entheta for our dedicated, blinkless little planet clearers!

WOG
So, I see that the viciously anti-Scientology documenary
"GOING CLEAR" just won the Academy Award!

OT
So?

WOG
Isn't that a bad thing? When the SP's
are winning Emmys and Oscars?

OT
Not at all. Ron states that the SPs
only win when--er...um, Scientology is winning.

WOG
Are you sure you got that right? Isn't it supposed
to be that SPs only attack when
Scientology is winning?

OT
I believe Ron states that it doesn't matter whether SPs are
attacking or winning. Scientology is always winning.

WOG
So when the SPs win, it means that Scientology wins?

OT
Um......yeah. Ron states that Scientology is
the only game where everyone wins.
I have some extra clay in my trunk if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.