Good points about yourself!

With your permission, I'd like to reprint your post on the thread entitled:

WHY I AM VERY CERTAIN
IN MY OWN MIND
THAT I, MYSELF, FEEL
THAT EVERY THREAD I READ
IS REALLY ABOUT ME, CLAIRE

:giggle:

Well, Smurf, Deacon and Anonycat brought it up. Repeatedly. So you should be thanking them. And, of course, yourself.

Lone Star

Crusader
I don't know what to make of it, but from the Tom series, it sounds like it would be easy for someone to go into Harlem org and find out a bit just by chit chatting - without having to sign up for staff. But they might be just like what we would usually expect at any org.
It is strange. Trolling, and trolling which is suspected of being OSA, seems totally different to what it used to be. It now seems like trolling lite, or actually, very lite.

Do you think it's changed like that? I think OSA is very low on resources, and I think DM must now be very very "iffy" about having people on the net to see all the legal shit he's in. All those ex OSA people now on the other side?? Anyone in OSA now is a threat to DM, no matter how dedicated they are. Anyone trolling for OSA could turn against DM and COS and might have information of LEGAL interest.

I think you may be spot on. I think DM has given up on handling the internet. Which is actually a smart move. They can't handle it. Not at all.

He certainly doesn't want members, even OSA, to see what's really going on. Too risky. He'd lose more of them.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I think you may be spot on. I think DM has given up on handling the internet. Which is actually a smart move. They can't handle it. Not at all.

He certainly doesn't want members, even OSA, to see what's really going on. Too risky. He'd lose more of them.

The books about Scn are coming out in floods, really. Remember how, in the past, the cult was able to block the sale of emeters, they stopped the continued release of The Bridge, they had people totally scared to publish anything? I'm sure you're familiar with them. Well, you're right. It's too much for them to stop.

I wondet if this is indicative of a major weakness in the cult.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
And before he deleted it, I saw Smurf's suggestion... Smurf, you must have been rather angry when you posted it. It did not make sense and John and me- well, we're staying put.

You've either become batshit crazy or you're drunk, Claire. I deleted a post that was confusing to critics. Get over yourself. :duh:

I don't know what to make of it, but from the Tom series, it sounds like it would be easy for someone to go into Harlem org and find out a bit just by chit chatting - without having to sign up for staff. But they might be just like what we would usually expect at any org.
It is strange. Trolling, and trolling which is suspected of being OSA, seems totally different to what it used to be. It now seems like trolling lite, or actually, very lite.

Do you think it's changed like that? I think OSA is very low on resources, and I think DM must now be very very "iffy" about having people on the net to see all the legal shit he's in. All those ex OSA people now on the other side?? Anyone in OSA now is a threat to DM, no matter how dedicated they are. Anyone trolling for OSA could turn against DM and COS and might have information of LEGAL interest.

Actually, chances are more likely that they are applying the "Recruit in Excess" policy. They are generally not supposed to give much of a rat's ass in who they hire, as long as they are not flagrant criminals, whatever they consider "perverts" are these days, and such. Then they give them a hat (post/job) and have them get on with it. If they are productive, they don't usually get too involved in their business until there is some PR flap.

He was likely also not that important or valuable as a statistic to someone (why should he be if there are RPFers locally who can easily do the same for nothing). Simply, he was more a statistic being hired than staying hired.

I would also give credence to the fact that OSA is very likely very low on resources. They actually aren't allowed to fund raise for themselves, at least as of a few years ago, so they have to live primarily on the org allocation which isn't that much.

But also, the 'net info has gotten to the point that for those who have to research this stuff, it would very likely cause them to leave as well. What one reads in the blogs and forums like this is simply too real to ignore. So that is a big credit to any of us who support the truth being put out there in forums like this.

However, it doesn't sound like he completed any services at the org anyway. They aren't supposed to bill what they didn't finish delivering. So maybe more the point, there was really simply nothing to hook him for.

On another note, still good news people are rolling. There's another great post of someone walking up recently.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
But so what if it's a crazy situation or person? Who on ESMB is going to be hurt if I talk to someone on FACEBOOK?

Seriously???????? REALLY???? On fucking BOOKFACE? REALLY????????????

So if I want to go out and talk to a guy in a tinfoil hat wandering the streets of downtown Seattle where I work, is it really going to present a problem for YOU? If I want to go to a psychiatric hospital and talk to the patients, if I want to be penpals with some prison inmate, what's it to you?

REALLY?

No offense, and thank you for the polite reply, but honestly, you and Smurf are dead wrong on this. And you're trying to stop someone from talking to someone else. Yes, you have reasons behind it, but so did the cult.

So, no.

I'm amazed. And not in a good way.

Who on here is? seriously! There are second and third generation people in this cult and every time I see any pro-scientology or pro-hubbard posts on here what goes through my mind is how difficult it is to get out with all that is thrown at someone trying to leave. This might be where someone is lurking to make decisions about getting away. Look at what Tom's post here on this thread are saying. You can go on staff and still have all the free will you want. You can get onto the internet, even while working on staff and visit anywhere you like. You can discuss anything you like with others on staff with no repercussions. It's great the freedom you have while working at the org. To hell with your face book and who your friends are and whether we know who they are or not, this person is painting a false picture and god only knows who might be falling for it. Your patting this guy on the back after you have gone through the cult is either naïve ignorance on your part or your vanity has got such a hold on you that you can't see past yourself.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Not true. OSA has many volunteers scanning the Internet & taking countermeasures against cult critics, especially on Facebook & Twitter.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
You've either become batshit crazy or you're drunk, Claire. I deleted a post that was confusing to critics. Get over yourself. :duh:

I did see a post you wrote with such a suggestion, earlier today. And it's since been deleted, whichever one it was, unless it was authored by another? Anyway, that's the end of that one, whatever thread it was on.

In any event, the thing about you , Deac, HH, all of us here is that we're alive. Today has been a day of loss of good people. Denise Brennan, Lauren Bacall, Robin Williams. Such a goddamn shame and so much more important than this other stuff. All this passion here is part of life. Perhaps it can be directed differently. There's so much for which to be grateful.

Life and love ard what's really important. And if it cones with a dollop of argy bargying, well, shows people are vigorous and lively anyway.

Good night everyone. Let's dream of what chimes with our hearts. Thanks for being here. :rose:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Not true. OSA has many volunteers scanning the Internet & taking countermeasures against cult critics, especially on Facebook & Twitter.

The problem with that is that volunteers have to be Scientologists (Non-Scns expect to get paid, and leave if they're not paid). A Scn who sees too much Internet data will eventually say "WTF?" and blow.

phenomanon

Canyon
The problem with that is that volunteers have to be Scientologists (Non-Scns expect to get paid, and leave if they're not paid). A Scn who sees too much Internet data will eventually say "WTF?" and blow.

We can see, on this very thread, that you can take a guy outta COS, but you can't take Scn outta him.
They got it all figgered out that Scn and COS are different. LMAO.

Tom_Booth

Patron with Honors
What would ESMB be without apolopologeisters? I'm with Infinite on this one, I've never felt censored, or pulled back on me criticizing pro Scientology posters, and frankly I'd rather see the bunch posting here so BS can be called when seen - witch you are good at.

Don't break the broken record like if the tune is groovey.

C'mere Tom - What's the story fella?

First the bollox with the lucid dreaming, and this posting in this thread and what you posted like at http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?36649-PLEASE-ANSWER-QUICKLY!!-I-WANT-TO-LEAVE!!/page4&p=954074#post954074

You thread on people. Acting like pure gowl like. I'd be wide around you fella.

That post was intended as a joke. Guess you don't get my sense of humor.

From my experience at the Church, MU's are considered the root of all evil and finding and getting it defined is a kind of universal solution to nearly every problem. Including having to use the bathroom during course time.

ex: I went to the can while on the BSM course and was accosted for "blowing". There was such an insistence that I had an MU I was like: "What, do I have to go in a pot and bring it back to prove I wasn't "blowing" and just had to take a dump".

Tom_Booth

Patron with Honors
You're so full of shit. I know what "arrears" means. In your case, it's unpaid child support. Instead of being the responsible, caring parent, you run off to do "research" in a Scientology org. When you paid at Starseed Sanctuary? Or was that unpaid research, too? Did you enjoy "scientific research" while your kid suffered??

You are in "arrears" because you were a deadbeat dad...period. You still owe in child support. Any "arrears" that you pay go to the benefit of the child you neglected.

Grow up. :duh:

Not that it's any of your business but as I said my kids are grown now in their 30's. I no longer am required to pay any active child support.

What they are trying to collect is money they say I owe to the welfare department. When and if they ever do collect on it, my kids won't get it. It will go towards reimbursing Social Services for when my x-wife was on welfare.

Tom_Booth

Patron with Honors
I do think Tom may be telling the truth about this being about the "arrears" on that property's value. Obviously his kids are full grown adults who have their own kids now. He's probably not behind on any monthly child support payments.

I'm not concerned about this at all actually. It's a personal matter that has nothing to do with Scientology, or his recent time on staff at the Org.

Which brings me to a thought: Should I go down to the Austin org tomorrow and offer to join staff? LOL... I could tell them, "I've been posting on ESMB for two and a half years now. The DSA will know me as 'Lone Star'. I helped to cover, in a very J&D manner, the Rathbun hearings down in New Braunfels last year and early this year. Had lunch with the Rathbuns and Yvonne Schick. Shook hands with Mike Rinder too. Oh yes, go get Cathy Norman. She never did "out me" after about five or six opportunities. LOL... But I'm sure she'd recognize me.

Anyway, I want to join staff because I don't think the current COB is doing things right. I want to get trained up and eventually knock him off his perch and take over. What do you say? I'll be very gung-ho. I'll 1000X the stats here! I'm talented Baby!! I got Gary Scarf, Tory Magoo, Paul Adams, Mick Wenlock, Chris Shelton, and Karen de la Carriere for advisors on how to be an on-purpose staff member. Gary can advise me on "dirty tricks". He's former OSA ya know.

Come on! It'll be a hoot! Let's do it!

Oh, but I'll continue to post on ESMB, right here from the org. Biatch! And you'll like it! And I'll continue to cover the Rathbun hearings. Hey, I can share a ride with Cathy down to NB. Save some money all around. What do ya say? Hell, I'll throw in 96 rolls of toilet paper even!"

Hint. during the sec check on the cans, just visualize a pretty girl holding a flower and smiling.

Lone Star

Crusader
A joke isn't much of a joke if it has to be explained.

But emoticons replace things like facial expression and vocal tones. On an internet post dry humor, or sarcasm, can be easily misunderstood. I had to learn this when I was new. Now of course most know my sense of humor,but I still use emoticons a lot.