What's new

Travolta / Gotti Film release cancelled!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Johnny me boyo! That bearded scruffy look is not, repeat not working. You look like a homeless guy in a tux. Sorry just callin it like I seez it homes.

Clean face..... and you can do anything up top, no one will care if you wear your wig or not. Cuz you do the different hair looks well - or your stylist or whomever chooses what hair you wear any particular day.

No scruff!

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
from The Guardian:

The eight most criminally awful things about John Travolta's Gotti

The beleaguered biopic of the mob boss has finally made its way to the screen yet the passion project is guilty of many cinematic offences

4028.jpg
As they say in Scientological circles, Xenu loves a trier, and he must love Travolta more than most: 40-plus years and multiple comebacks into his career, the star’s still lovably chugging away, giving his all to projects that don’t even deserve his quarter.

If a certain other contentiously powerful New Yorker is commissioning a biopic any time soon, he might want to check this out – Travolta as Trump, anyone?

6000.jpg

So you could say Travolta’s wife, Kelly Preston, making her first big-screen appearance in eight years, did hubby a solid by taking it on. Either way, neither she nor the role are helping each other: her tactic of slavish Lorraine Bracco impersonation is a thin one, though given how the film around her is throwing Goodfellas poses in the mirror, she’s at least on-message.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/jun/15/gotti-john-travolta-eight-most-criminally-awful-things

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
gotti3.jpg . . . . . . . gotti2.jpg

"Connolly was hamstrung by Travolta, by a really grossly bad script, and a series
of producers some of whom had criminal records."

"The movie’s entire goal is to exonerate, absolve, or explain the life of John Gotti Jr.,
who gave up the mob and walked away in exchange for his freedom."

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Rolling Stone
'Gotti' Review: A Mobster Biopic That Deserves to Get Whacked
Starring in this manic mess is one offer John Travolta should have refused
By Peter Travers

John Travolta, trying earnestly to act his way through a ton of lousy makeup and an even heavier slab of bad screenwriting, plays mafioso John Gotti in this chaotic biopic that jumps all over the place but still fails to manifest a pulse. As the Teflon Don tells us upfront: “This life ends one of two ways: Dead, or in jail. I did both.” Audiences, sentenced to do time with this corpse of a movie, will know the feeling.

more@link
https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/reviews/gotti-review-mobster-biopic-w521422

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
"I guess Scientology is like the Mafia, so the Travoltas know their material."

"You only realize how amazing James Gandolfini was in “The Sopranos” by watching Travolta act with his chin, the same way he portrayed Robert Shapiro in the “OJ” mini series"

My question is Does John need to go back into an OTVII session and get rid of the Body Thetans in his chin?

"I know you’re all Xenu and everything"

All statements in quotes are by Roger Friedman.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Talk about the over use of a via! What ever happened to those old Scientology concepts?
BT's have taken over the scientology celebrity center acting classes. this is the why scientology is losing. Maybe investigations done directly by DM hisself, because only he can get it right, will lead to the why as I mentioned.
Then DM will include in his release of OT-IX and 10 group processing wherein, all attendees in all classes and course rooms and the PR Sunday services, will locate and throw ashtrays at the BT's until they go up in smoke.

That I am pretty sure will be on OT-9.
The next gradient will be on OT-10 where all the OTVIII's can find out who they really are by grouping together into a RONBOT OT committee and run the earlier process with ashtrays from outside the classes and rooms because all those rooms will be completely void of any individual scientology bodies/brains. Processing stats will sore if the ashtrays are of the exact correct frequency.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
BT's have taken over the scientology celebrity center acting classes. this is the why scientology is losing. Maybe investigations done directly by DM hisself, because only he can get it right, will lead to the why as I mentioned.
Then DM will include in his release of OT-IX and 10 group processing wherein, all attendees in all classes and course rooms and the PR Sunday services, will locate and throw ashtrays at the BT's until they go up in smoke.

That I am pretty sure will be on OT-9.
The next gradient will be on OT-10 where all the OTVIII's can find out who they really are by grouping together into a RONBOT OT committee and run the earlier process with ashtrays from outside the classes and rooms because all those rooms will be completely void of any individual scientology bodies/brains. Processing stats will sore if the ashtrays are of the exact correct frequency.
All of which leads as setups to OT11, where you finally achieve lasting case gain at long last. This level is where you find out that the ashtrays are actually Marcabian UFO's and have been all along. You flowed power to them on the TR's when you first got into Scientology with all your "stand up" "sit down in that chair" etc. and now that you've launched the full squadRON of them upon the bt's, they will fly off with all the bt's in tow and you will alas have permanent freedom from them. When they return from their mission you find out that the full squadRON actually has Ron encapsulated into the fabric of the UFO's and he is being returned to you in lieu of the butt load of bt's that they flew off with and traded these wanton, wayward bt's in for Ron hisself, at long last! A sight for sore eyes. Only then will Ron hisself release OT levels 12 through 22 which he has been working on on Arctoyerass. And there you have it in a nutshell. Further details will be released on a need to know basis as part of these newest upper OT levels that Ron hisself hath completed work on while stationed on Arc to yer ass.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
All of which leads as setups to OT11, where you finally achieve lasting case gain at long last. This level is where you find out that the ashtrays are actually Marcabian UFO's and have been all along. You flowed power to them on the TR's when you first got into Scientology with all your "stand up" "sit down in that chair" etc. and now that you've launched the full squadRON of them upon the bt's, they will fly off with all the bt's in tow and you will alas have permanent freedom from them. When they return from their mission you find out that the full squadRON actually has Ron encapsulated into the fabric of the UFO's and he is being returned to you in lieu of the butt load of bt's that they flew off with and traded these wanton, wayward bt's in for Ron hisself, at long last! A sight for sore eyes. Only then will Ron hisself release OT levels 12 through 22 which he has been working on on Arctoyerass. And there you have it in a nutshell. Further details will be released on a need to know basis as part of these newest upper OT levels that Ron hisself hath completed work on while stationed on Arc to yer ass.Thanks for the briefing. You have saved me a lot of time
Thanks for the briefing. I will make use of it when I am subjected to all the call-in regarding the other side of the bridge release.

Also we can preempt the Class 12 for OT only briefings and offer our own at a secret location far off of the extremely busy crossroads of the Idle morgues.

We can use the Headline that everyone (if they first up their status to the writers of OT, [Dagwood and Dchoice] and will have the most Epic straight up and vertical view of the script for John Travolta's preproduction screening which will be featured on ScnTV at a later date. It will be the winner of SCNTV network David Musketeer's opus production.
Free Fresh Tomatoes will be served and everyone needs to bring their e-meters to make sure the tomatoes are F/Ning before they are eaten or thrown.

PS John will not be present as he will be under intensive massage therapy disguised as a touch assist with the EP of straight up and vertical.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
There seem to be several Gotti threads, which to post on? Oh well, this one should be okay, since all of those threads will soon die as the movie itself has instantly died on it's opening day (yesterday) June 15th.

Already being heralded as "The worst mafia movie in history" and countless other "low toned entheta" reviews, the movie currently has the distinction of scoring a "0" score on RottenTomatoes.

No, it's not an "O" (as in "Operating" Thetan), it's a zero! In Scientology terms that is "unprecedented!"

People walked out of the movie, mid-way, it's that bad.

But all this was predicted the moment Travolta was signed to play Gotti (see the other threads on the Gotti movie where yours truly posted dozens of times what a disaster is was going to be).

All my predictions were perfect. Yet, I am not Nostradamus and have no OT powers, so how come I was so certain and so correct? Because, although I cannot tell the future, I can read history. And history teaches us that all things Scientology begin with breathless hyperbolic promise of the miraculous.

And all things Scientology end in humiliating failure.

This does not deter Scientologists from repeating the same cyclic cringefest again and again and again.

They are not able to cringe, which is the human software that helps homo sapiens to recognize failure and feel shame, blame and regret----extremely helpful emotions in the domain of trying to improve one's life.

No. Scientologists cannot cringe. It's out-TRs. It's flunk! It's "misemotion", another flunk! It's "Human Emotion & Reaction". Flunk! It's being stuck out of present time because Ron teaches "never regret yesterday...".

Scientologists can't cringe because they can't learn. Nope, the study tech won't fix it.

So where is Travolta going now with Battlefield Earth being awarded the "worst movie in history" and Gotti being an unadulterated box-office bomb and critical catastrophe worse than anything Xenu ever perpetrated.

Well, John will "go in session to handle his by passed charge". Probably he'll be programmed to re-study the PTS/SP data too, since he (personally) and his acting career (professional) are both in a downward death spiral. That means he's got to find his SP---the evil being who caused him to suffer such a horrific cinematic disaster.

You see, it could not have had anything to do with John himself. It has to be an SP who did it to him.

Can't you just see his OW write-ups now?

"....and during the dozen year development and production period of Gotti, I was connected to many criminals who worked as consultants, producers and former mafia members. Hey, I now realize that my producing partner himself, John Gotti Junior, was a criminal and in the mafia. This explains why he was in federal prison so many times. I am even beginning to suspect that John Gotti senior might have been a criminal too. I hereby disconnect from all those SP criminals because they make my Oscar-worthy movie bomb, thereby ruining Ron's good name and the good name of the tech that handles everything and guarantees success. Had it not been for these crimes, i would have won the Oscar and given a speech about Ron and billions would have watched that and promptly gotten on the Bridge. I now see that even though I am a full Operating Thetan with no case, I also need to take responsibility for the horrible cases of others so they don't ruin my movies. I have delivered an effective blow to the enemy (criminals who promote John Gotti) by canceling my pr tour of the movie to stir up ticket sales. That's why the movie is bombing like a mofo. I did it despite personal danger. I was willing to sacrifice my own movie and finances for the greater good. For this I expect to receive something infinitely greater than a cheap gold-toned Oscar statue. I expect the Medal of Freedom and cover of Advance! magazine. Hey did I mention already that I always said my movie would win me an Academy Award, and I am not changing that at all. It's just those DBs who can't stand to see us winning that wrote bad reviews--because they are afraid of big beings like me. It makes me laugh, actually, how none of this even affects me, I have been having a dial wide FN for 12 years while putting this movie together and now that it is finally in theaters, my F/N only keeps getting bigger. I love the tech, it's beautiful!"

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
There seem to be several Gotti threads, which to post on? Oh well, this one should be okay, since all of those threads will soon die as the movie itself has instantly died on it's opening day (yesterday) June 15th.

Already being heralded as "The worst mafia movie in history" and countless other "low toned entheta" reviews, the movie currently has the distinction of scoring a "0" score on RottenTomatoes.

No, it's not an "O" (as in "Operating" Thetan), it's a zero! In Scientology terms that is "unprecedented!"

People walked out of the movie, mid-way, it's that bad.

But all this was predicted the moment Travolta was signed to play Gotti (see the other threads on the Gotti movie where yours truly posted dozens of times what a disaster is was going to be).

All my predictions were perfect. Yet, I am not Nostradamus and have no OT powers, so how come I was so certain and so correct? Because, although I cannot tell the future, I can read history. And history teaches us that all things Scientology begin with breathless hyperbolic promise of the miraculous.

And all things Scientology end in humiliating failure.

This does not deter Scientologists from repeating the same cyclic cringefest again and again and again.

They are not able to cringe, which is the human software that helps homo sapiens to recognize failure and feel shame, blame and regret----extremely helpful emotions in the domain of trying to improve one's life.

No. Scientologists cannot cringe. It's out-TRs. It's flunk! It's "misemotion", another flunk! It's "Human Emotion & Reaction". Flunk! It's being stuck out of present time because Ron teaches "never regret yesterday...".

Scientologists can't cringe because they can't learn. Nope, the study tech won't fix it.

So where is Travolta going now with Battlefield Earth being awarded the "worst movie in history" and Gotti being an unadulterated box-office bomb and critical catastrophe worse than anything Xenu ever perpetrated.

Well, John will "go in session to handle his by passed charge". Probably he'll be programmed to re-study the PTS/SP data too, since he (personally) and his acting career (professional) are both in a downward death spiral. That means he's got to find his SP---the evil being who caused him to suffer such a horrific cinematic disaster.

You see, it could not have had anything to do with John himself. It has to be an SP who did it to him.

Can't you just see his OW write-ups now?

"....and during the dozen year development and production period of Gotti, I was connected to many criminals who worked as consultants, producers and former mafia members. Hey, I now realize that my producing partner himself, John Gotti Junior, was a criminal and in the mafia. This explains why he was in federal prison so many times. I am even beginning to suspect that John Gotti senior might have been a criminal too. I hereby disconnect from all those SP criminals because they make my Oscar-worthy movie bomb, thereby ruining Ron's good name and the good name of the tech that handles everything and guarantees success. Had it not been for these crimes, i would have won the Oscar and given a speech about Ron and billions would have watched that and promptly gotten on the Bridge. I now see that even though I am a full Operating Thetan with no case, I also need to take responsibility for the horrible cases of others so they don't ruin my movies. I have delivered an effective blow to the enemy (criminals who promote John Gotti) by canceling my pr tour of the movie to stir up ticket sales. That's why the movie is bombing like a mofo. I did it despite personal danger. I was willing to sacrifice my own movie and finances for the greater good. For this I expect to receive something infinitely greater than a cheap gold-toned Oscar statue. I expect the Medal of Freedom and cover of Advance! magazine. Hey did I mention already that I always said my movie would win me an Academy Award, and I am not changing that at all. It's just those DBs who can't stand to see us winning that wrote bad reviews--because they are afraid of big beings like me. It makes me laugh, actually, how none of this even affects me, I have been having a dial wide FN for 12 years while putting this movie together and now that it is finally in theaters, my F/N only keeps getting bigger. I love the tech, it's beautiful!"
The only thing missing would be ample use of the Apollo Stars album as the sound track. Now that in itself would push it to the forefront past the inimitable Battlefield Earth as one of the worst movies of all time. Certainly to an all new low as Travolta's worst.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Johnny Oleksinski - New York Post
Movie review Gotti

"I’d rather wake up next to a severed horse head than ever watch “Gotti” again."
The movie itself may not be very good but some of the reviews are entertaining. :D

Here's one:

"You might think this sounds hilariously bad. It must be so bad it's kind of good, right? Wrong. Gotti is not remotely fun, even ironically."
-Kristy Puchko

And Glenn Kenny - NY Times:
"That the long-gestating crime drama Gotti is a dismal mess comes as no surprise. What does shock is just how multifaceted a dismal mess it is."

At RottonTomatoes the movie is still rated at 0% but the audience reviews are close to 80% positive thanks to the Scientologists sending in their phony reviews in an attempt to help save face for one of their top celebs.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
"The man in the middle is 90 years old, he and his group
LOVED the movie! These are the critics that matter!"
"All My Children star Susan Lucci also loved the movie!"
John Gotti, Jr. (a few of his recent photo captions)​

No one is arguing with his postings.
He knows where you live. :hide:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
"I’d rather wake up next to a severed horse head than ever watch “Gotti” again."

And what would be even worse is being caught dead in bed with DM because he would still be screwing you over. Like he did with Lisa McPherson. Getting rid of documents, pretending he wasn't executive C/Sing Lisa's folders, having the OSA gang remove her from a hospital which could have kept her alive. And then? Spending up to $30,000,000 to protect his ass and JT's beautiful religion.
Hey JT why don't you make a movie about that if you like to act the criminal element as in Pulp Fiction and Gotti. You could be acting out the Biggest fart..errr Being....errr Bean as leader of leaders.
That might keep your chin up!