What's new

Travolta News . . . badda bing, badda boom!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
The official release date for the new Gotti movie is December 15, 2017.
They are doing some voice overs and adding the rest of the Score now.
I am told everyone is VERY pleased with how this is all coming together!

John Gotti, Jr.
July 20

. . . . .Junior-Gotti.png
They better be VERY pleased. Just sayin'. :hmm:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Why does this movie feel like a 3rd generation photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy of an actual mafia movie that had grit and the feel of the streets?

This might be a nice TV movie to show some afternoon at a retirement home where fuzzy-minded viewers might mistake the hardened facial affectations, Italian-like gesticulating & lame accents as real acting. LOL

Well, I guess I should be thankful, it coulda been worse. Way worse. Coming off a huge commercial hit with Saturday Night Fever, Travolta could have been cast in the starring role of Goodfellas.

One wonders (at least I do, lol) what would have happened if a great director had worked with Travolta to elicit a gritty performance, instead of making (what he thinks are tough mafia) faces.

It would have gone something like this. . .

DIRECTOR
(taking JT aside)
Hey John, I want to do some more takes on that
scene and kind of explore where it might take us.

JT
You didn't like that last take?

DIRECTOR
Sure, it was fine, John, but I am wondering if
maybe for the next take we could lose those
faces?

JT
What faces?

DIRECTOR
You know, those tough guy faces. Cuz tough guys
don't actually make those faces.

JT
Really? But I researched tough guys by watching
a lot of mafia movies and doing clay demos of their faces.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Looks real bad . . . straight-to-DVD bad. Wait for it on cable bad.

Disappointing but expected. My Rotten Tomatoes prediction: around 15%.

I hope JT doesn't face any blowback from the family after they see it.

JT may have to "go to the mattresses" for a bit until things blow over.

HelluvaHoax!

I hope JT doesn't face any blowback from the family after they see it.

JT may have to "go to the mattresses" for a bit until things blow over.

LOL

If I was a Capo of a NY mafia crew, after JT's performance I would send somebody to rough up Kelly Preston so that she called him--crying hysterically.

Then, in a rage he would tell her "Stay right where you are!", slam the phone down and take off like a madman down the causeway.

We'd have some tech terminals waiting there to handle him at the toll booth.

(Yeah, okay whatever--I already know I'm going to hell, so don't bother writing another KR on this post, LOL)

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, sounds about right.

At the moment ROTTEN TOMATOES doesn't have comments on the movie. But 90% of the responders said they are very excited to see it. Not sure if this is meaningful, but each one of those 90% signed off their post with "ML".

Also, there are not any critical reviews yet. I would assume this is because nobody wants to trigger a COS hate website against themselves.

HelluvaHoax!

I wish they would quit using the tone scale, pretend acting drills.

LOL !!

Thank god somebody said it!

I kept thinking about all those Scientology actors around Celebrity Center meeting and drilling on Acting Tone Scale Drills. And, the entire heavy-attitude atmosphere surrounding that, as:

--(as if) they had discovered the holy grail of acting...

--that no "wog" actors knew about...

-- but they alone had the secret knowledge of...

-- propelling them instantly to a position ABOVE all other actors...

-- because they could "mock up" the tone level without "psych" false data...

-- allowing them to "rise above" using "restimulation" to effect anger, grief, et al...

-- burying all "wog" actor competition behind them in a gargantuan theta creative wake...

-- thus creating abundance of opportunities to win the Academy Award...

-- and using the Oscar Awards platform to close mankind on getting on the Bridge...

-- after which one would adorn the cover of Celebrity Magazine...

-- and be invited to the special, exclusive, private, super-upstat celeb courseroom...

-- where Tom and Kirstie and John would be standing and applauding when they walked in...

-- cheering "We've been waiting for you!" and "We always knew you were a big being like us!"...

-- after which you'd be given your own celeb chair with your name on it...

-- and a personalized VIP, gem-inlaid, demo kit box...

-- containing an 18kt gold miniature movie camera, clapboard, Oscar statuette, et al...

-- all in a super theta course room environment void of massy non-celebs...

-- as well as being assigned your own personal VIP handler & valet...

-- who attends non-celebrity functions like totaling and marking your student points...

-- while you make important phone calls to other OT celebrities...

-- to talk about OT celebrity things like handling this planet...

-- and how the Commodore and COB are counting on you to save the universe...

-- because you alone have the knowingness, power and certainty....

-- only a celebrity OT could ever possibly attain in this universe...

-- and you alone are willing to suffer the indignity of having to mingle with smaller beings...

-- like all those DB staff members and Scn public who don't have your rank...

-- nor your theta endowment, dazzling smile, fame, fans, money or sex appeal...

-- but at least you are assured a front row seat at planet-changing events...

-- so that you don't have to sit amongst all those massy losers wishing to be you...

-- and thus you now have the right to ignore all the SP media demands for answers...

-- about the incredibly downtone and obviously false charges made against your church...

-- regarding ritualistic stalking, terrorism, kidnappings, beatings, rapes & pedophilia...

-- that obviously never, ever, ever happened, which you know for a fucking fact...

-- because you never personally saw any of that in the VIP celebrity course room...

-- where Medal of Freedom wearing VIPS were too busy FNing, cogging and winning...

-- to Q & A with anything other than being validated, awarded and adored...

-- along with Ron and Dave, the only other beings that made it to Total Freedom...

-- along with you and your fellow messianic moviestars Tom, Kirstie and JT...

-- all this made possible only because of Ron's actor tone scale drills!

Important Memo: For those of you who may be concerned that I am nattering about courageous freedom-fighting, sector-salvaging OT celebrities--and may well be jeopardizing my eternity by doing so, please be assured that I have a contingency plan in place to resolve any future eligibility issues. When I get to Target II, I plan to write up overts on moviestars and then do an amends project where I wash the celebs cars and such (assuming they even need cars at planet II, with all the advanced levitation powers people at Target II assuredly have). Even if celebs there don't have cars, I can do a filing project, for example, in Kirstie's fan letter CF--while she effortlessly soars airborne, above gridlocked traffic and so forth, on this planet. Well actually on that planet.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
Actual poster released yesterday. :puke2:

View attachment 13827
LOL

The film was given a private screening at Celebrity Centre and the rave reviews are already pouring in!

"The greatest movie I have ever seen! I blew so much mass​
and line charged the entire time!" --Billy Blowdown
"This movie will definitely win the Academy Award! John Travolta​
will definitely win the Oscar for best actor! I think the door has​
finally opened for a feature length bio-pic about LRH, with John​
Travolta starring. I am willing to let them use my "ODE TO L. RON​
HUBBARD" epic poem at the movie's end, with the verses being​
very slowly scrolled so movie audiences really "get" how misunderstood​
and unappreciated Ron was, just like Gotti--and myself for​
that matter!" --Marty Rathbun
"This movie is the Ideal Scene! I can't even think of an outpoint,​
other than wondering why JT didn't insist on scoring the film​
with LRH tracks from "The Road To Freedom" album. That​
court scene were Gotti gets off for the 3rd time on murder and​
racketeering charges would have really worked better if they​
maybe did a slow-mo of Gotti looking at the jurors with​
a kind of emotion-filled, TR-2 gratitude...while the sound​
track plays 'Thank You For Listening'." -- Peter Schless
"The most powerful movie ever made about injustice! I​
still can't believe that Mr. Gotti was railroaded, framed​
and found guilty on all those trumped up charges and​
total lies! He never did any of those things he was​
accused of! In fact all the witnesses and prosecutors​
lied about everything. Even the forensics on the dead​
murder victims was totally fishy. I mean why would​
John Gotti not wear gloves and leave his DNA all​
over the victim and murder weapon? That makes​
no sense at all, if he was a real criminal, he would​
certainly know to not do that! I wept uncontrollably​
when he went to prison for life, because it reminded​
me of the horrific false accusations being constantly​
hurled at LRH and COB, who were likewise totally​
and completely innocent!" --Karen Pouw
"This movie was totally cathartic for me. A real​
masterpiece! While watching it, I frequently​
mused to myself: 'Jeez, all this insanity could
have been avoided so easily if the government
had (instead of prosecuting Gotti) simply given
him a copy of The Way to Happiness. He would
have easily cogged that it wasn't cool to murder
people who didn't deserve it. What a total waste
of humanity, to put John in prison when he could
have been out on the streets helping mankind
and getting all those Italian Americans to buy
their Bridge, on this planet'." --Monique Yingling

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I can't find a Scientologist who has won an Academy Award for acting. Nominations, yes, but actual wins?

REASON: Psychs

PROOF: Voting Academy members often personally see therapists or flow power to psychs by acting in films that don't promote LRH tech.

Anonycat

Crusader
"This movie was totally cathartic for me. A real masterpiece! While watching it, I frequently mused to myself: 'Jeez, all this insanity could have been avoided so easily if the government had (instead of prosecuting Gotti) simply given him a copy of The Way to Happiness. He would have easily cogged that it wasn't cool to murder people who didn't deserve it. What a total waste of humanity, to put John in prison when he could have been out on the streets helping mankind and getting all those Italian Americans on the Bridge, in the Sea Org, completing the cycle on Ron's orders to R2-45 (kill) other SO members who he ordered SO members to kill ... on this planet'." --Monique Yingling

Anonycat

Crusader
Now who's the bad ass murderous mob boss? This guy puts it in writing and signs it!

1968-auditor37-r2-45.jpg

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
"Wow, like a friggin' Shakespearian tragedy in three acts.
Gotti had to take out "Big Paul" Castellano to ascend to his
rightful place of power. I put down Broeker like a rabid dog.
Gotti had his Gravano . . . I've got my Rinder! A rat is a
rat is a rat. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise."
--David Miscavige

HelluvaHoax!

"This movie was totally cathartic for me. A real masterpiece! While watching it, I frequently mused to myself: 'Jeez, all this insanity could have been avoided so easily if the government had (instead of prosecuting Gotti) simply given him a copy of The Way to Happiness. He would have easily cogged that it wasn't cool to murder people who didn't deserve it. What a total waste of humanity, to put John in prison when he could have been out on the streets helping mankind and getting all those Italian Americans on the Bridge, in the Sea Org, completing the cycle on Ron's orders to R2-45 (kill) other SO members who he ordered SO members to kill ... on this planet'." --Monique Yingling

[bcolor=#ff6600]LOL ![/bcolor]

That is soooooo much better (and funnier!) than the previous quote!!! That "Italian-Americans on the Bridge" really bugged me (as a random, disconnected, cliched and stupidly unfunny concept) but after posting all those reviews, I was too lazy fix it! You did. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fuggetaboutit!
This is the Gotti-approved version, made by JT’s newly found friends. One wonders if Travolta has arranged a “sit down” with DM and “Junior” Gotti to compare “shuddering into silence” techniques, or “disposing” of problems methods?

The movie will be a disaster, but the contacts between these two Mafia groups, Scientology and la Costa Nostra has been cemented, as in “cement boots.”

HelluvaHoax!

Now who's the bad ass murderous mob boss? This guy puts it in writing and signs it!
1968-auditor37-r2-45.jpg

That sociopathic solicitation to commit multiple murders never fails to astonish!

Who in their right mind would issue such an insane murder contract--in writing?!!!

ANSWER: A megalomaniac.

REASON: It wasn't even within any sphere of possibility in Hubbard's delusional mind that anything bad could ever happen to him by openly conspiring to commit 1st Degree murder.

Megalomaniacs have that kind of "total certainty".

HELPFUL TIP FOR ELITE SCIENTOLOGY EXECS: Get a red hat emblazoned with MAGA

[bcolor=#ff0000]MEGA[/bcolor].

Short for MEGAlomaniac.

Or, more accurately: "Make Executions Great Again"​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Fuggetaboutit!
This is the Gotti-approved version, made by JT’s newly found friends. One wonders if Travolta has arranged a “sit down” with DM and “Junior” Gotti to compare “shuddering into silence” techniques, or “disposing” of problems methods?

The movie will be a disaster, but the contacts between these two Mafia groups, Scientology and la Costa Nostra has been cemented, as in “cement boots.”

HellYeah! It would not be beyond question to see Mafia members getting case handling, LOL

Because, that is probably even more unlikely than the racist members of a certified "hate group" that collaboratively merged with Scientology. If this was the TV show "JEOPARDY" what you should say now is: "WHAT IS NATION OF ISLAM?!"

True story. Once when I was an auditor trusted to handle celebrities and VIPs, I had a PC who was Italian-American, who confessed to me that they were "mobbed up" in that major city, being a "banker" for numbers related rackets. All that decades before Tony Soprano started seeing a psych!

I wonder what I would have done if they had confessed to murdering people?

Probably asked them if it was the "greatest good for the dynamics" that those rats were dead.

Because I was a Scientologist and Scientologists are the most ethical beings on the planet. LOL

Last edited: