Travolta News . . . badda bing, badda boom!

Discussion in 'John Travolta/Kelly Preston' started by ILove2Lurk, Jul 14, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

Do you think John has the idea that Gotti is an SP, so he is mocking up the face/cartoon on the PTS/SP course pack?

2. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Travolta movie gets 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. (Sharon Stone stars too . . . if we can call it that.)

Life on the Line

He's got the accent down perfect in this one! :evillaugh:

3. ILove2Lurk

. . .
    Travolta's Gotti movie bumped to 2018.

Director Kevin Connolly tweets: "Fake News"

My people tell me they've seen Travolta shopping
    at a local bedding and mattress shop this week.
    (Going to the mattresses maybe?)

‘Gotti’ movie gets bumped to 2018

That's bad news for me because I was gonna treat
    everyone I know to movie tickets for opening night. :giggle:

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I can just hear the hype when they went to sell the film to get their financing/distribution: "Hey, it's TOP GUN meets TOP TELEPHONE lines!"

How the f*ck can anyone make a movie that gets ZERO stars?!!! LOL

ANSWER: Make a movie where the audience suspension of disbelief is so impossible so as to expect people to not burst out laughing when stunt doubles and creative cinematography/editing is supposed to make you believe that John Travolta is actually manually climbing up a telephone pole.

So, what then is Travolta's next career move? TV sit com? Actor in new LRH auditor training films? Possible replacement for Larry Anderson in new "blow your brains out" Scientology promo video? A goofy-grinning "greeter" at the front door at Flag? It's kind of one of those punch-drunk-Joe-Louis-at-Ceaser's-Palace mercy hirings.

ps: ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL THE "GOTTI" MOVIE IS RELEASED! Anybody know how to start one of those exciting countdown clocks??!!!

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

Travolta asking to lick a masseur’s ass hole seems to have been hushed up pretty well.

I agree... he might have to “sleep with the fishes” for that one.....

6. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

OMG! That's on mental image picture I didn't want!

Not going to thank you for that one Lee.....

7. Leland

Leland Crusader

It’s interestng that Kelly Preston doesn’t get any tabloid play that I’m aware of.

It would seem to me that the Hollywood rumor mills would look into what she does in her spare time while Travolta is getting his massages....

8. ILove2Lurk

. . .
    If you want to save $12 on a movie ticket, you can just
    watch this newly released trailer #2 and probably see
    the very best scenes and get the gist of the plot.

Badda bing, badda boom! :evillaugh:

Is the trailer looking any better after getting re-cut?

How about the new poster?

GottiSmall.jpg

:hysterical:

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Here's a couple of my favorite reviews from that movie:

Even Battlefield Earth got 3% on Rotten Tomatoes, so getting 0% is quite the achievement!

As for JT's next career move, he and Kirsty Alley can revive the "Look Who's Talking" series. :whistling:

10. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

Looks like another loser for JT.

11. ILove2Lurk

. . .
    Opening one month later in limited release . . . .
    gotti-travolta.jpg

12. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

. . .

!!! LOL !!!

Key dialogue phrases I am predicting will be in this Gotti movie, having never seen it.

Why do I know these things?

Because I have a doctorate degree in hackneyed cliches used by scriptwriters when they don't have any clue about what they are writing and too lazy to research it.

HELPFUL TIP: It's not an homage to great mafia movies when it's plagiarism. LOL.

examples:
    "...it's not personal, it's business."

"...he wuz my (best friend/cousin/uncle/brother) but when the Don says I gotta wack him,
    I gotta wack him--or they'z gonna wack me."

"...I ain't never ratted out nobody and I ain't no fuckin' rat now!" (said by a rat)

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

In the last 1970's when I was going to school in Boston I was kind of offered a job with the Mafia there.

But I ended up taking a job with a different organized crime outfit instead. It all started with a free personality test.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I like the trailer. Heck, I like John. I think he's an above average actor and done some really good work amongst the not-so-good films he was in. Not saying I'd actually pay to see this but it's right in his wheelhouse and he should do a good job.