Travolta News . . . badda bing, badda boom!

Discussion in 'John Travolta/Kelly Preston' started by ILove2Lurk, Jul 14, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

Do you think John has the idea that Gotti is an SP, so he is mocking up the face/cartoon on the PTS/SP course pack?
  2. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Travolta movie gets 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. (Sharon Stone stars too . . . if we can call it that.)

Life on the Line

He's got the accent down perfect in this one! :evillaugh:

3. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Travolta's Gotti movie bumped to 2018.

Director Kevin Connolly tweets: "Fake News"

My people tell me they've seen Travolta shopping
    at a local bedding and mattress shop this week.
    (Going to the mattresses maybe?)

‘Gotti’ movie gets bumped to 2018

That's bad news for me because I was gonna treat
    everyone I know to movie tickets for opening night. :giggle:
  4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I can just hear the hype when they went to sell the film to get their financing/distribution: "Hey, it's TOP GUN meets TOP TELEPHONE lines!"

How the f*ck can anyone make a movie that gets ZERO stars?!!! LOL

ANSWER: Make a movie where the audience suspension of disbelief is so impossible so as to expect people to not burst out laughing when stunt doubles and creative cinematography/editing is supposed to make you believe that John Travolta is actually manually climbing up a telephone pole.

So, what then is Travolta's next career move? TV sit com? Actor in new LRH auditor training films? Possible replacement for Larry Anderson in new "blow your brains out" Scientology promo video? A goofy-grinning "greeter" at the front door at Flag? It's kind of one of those punch-drunk-Joe-Louis-at-Ceaser's-Palace mercy hirings.

ps: ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL THE "GOTTI" MOVIE IS RELEASED! Anybody know how to start one of those exciting countdown clocks??!!!

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

Travolta asking to lick a masseur’s ass hole seems to have been hushed up pretty well.

I agree... he might have to “sleep with the fishes” for that one.....
  6. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

OMG! That's on mental image picture I didn't want!

Not going to thank you for that one Lee.....
  7. Leland

Leland Crusader

It’s interestng that Kelly Preston doesn’t get any tabloid play that I’m aware of.

It would seem to me that the Hollywood rumor mills would look into what she does in her spare time while Travolta is getting his massages....