Travolta thrills Clearwater crowd with donation

Discussion in 'John Travolta/Kelly Preston' started by Little David, Apr 19, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

I've seen 2 recent interviews with JT where he looks a bit drunk, just like in that picture. He's stuck on Book and Bottle. Push the (LRH) book, Drink what's in the bottle.

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

[​IMG]

WHY DOES THAT

REMIND ME OF THIS. . .

[​IMG]

HELPFUL TIP TO AGING SCIENTOLOGY MOVIE STARS: Team up with Will Farrell for one of those (Ron Burgundy) "ANCHORMAN" blockbuster sequels. For John, it could be called:

ACTORMAN: The Legend of Jon Burgundy

3. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

I'm still stuck in trying to figure out something

The hair...is it a wig - transplanted hair or glued ????

:unsure:

[​IMG]

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

It's a wig. His hair is short, like the photo that you posted.

5. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

6. looker

looker Patron Meritorious

Yikes!

I have not seen this photo before. I am shocked!

To Hollywood, for JT to come on Letterman with a rug is tantamount to selling Monsanto gluten filled Crispy Cream Doughnuts.

You gotta be yourself man. Ugly is Manly.

7. rhansrider

rhansrider Patron with Honors

Scientology is all about fake image. Truth has nothing to do with it. Life change has nothing to do with it.

John HAS to project the "successful" image he had when he was young and a megastar. He is not allowed to show he is older. The fact he looks like an idiot with a small dead animal stapled to his head is as nothing compared to the image the cult demands he projects.

8. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical:

On the other hand, what is "real" to John is that his hair has miraculously grown back in and his newfound (unbelievably Dorian Grayesque) youthful appearance is being widely celebrated--and mankind is once again flowing power to Scientology on this planet.

ps: And, as far as that animal on his head, it's just more proof (as if that is even needed!) that as an upper level Scientologist, John's 5th Dynamic is surviving in abundance! Condition of Power, yayyyyyyyy!

9. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

It's not what's not on the outside that counts, it's what's not on the inside.

10. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

He looks soooo much better like this than with all that make up and fake hair.

11. HelluvaHoax!

This?

[​IMG]

12. EriksAngel15

EriksAngel15 Patron

And I thought I was the only one who thought he belonged at a Madam Toussand's.

13. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

I really thought it was hair transplants
    but here again, the boys were not fooled - neither with the wax :biggrin:

I've checked with a large photo and zoomed into it - the base of the wig was visible on his forehead...:blush::unsure:

Another deception for girly girl .. :bigcry: all is fake in $cieno world :confused2:

14. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

15. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

This is what Travolta deserves. Rotten Tomatoes.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_forger_2014/

"John Travolta mumbles his way through the inert thriller The Forger"

http://www.avclub.com/review/john-travolta-mumbles-his-way-through-inert-thrill-218414

".....this limply directed tale emerges as a case study of an all too familiar type of art crime: the making of bad movies."
    http://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...-the-salvation-kung-fu-killer-the-forger.html

"We always knew his laziness was going to catch up with him."

http://rogersmovienation.com/2015/04/21/movie-review-the-forger/

16. eldritch cuckoo

eldritch cuckoo brainslugged reptilian

17. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

18. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Probably. :biggrin:

19. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

Travolta's face looks immobile -Joe Neumaier

Travolta is practically comatose. -Mike D'Angelo

We always knew Travolta's laziness as an actor would catch up with him. -Roger Moore

John Travolta's Raymond Cutter doesn't forge anything during the first 40 minutes of The Forger, unless we can count his unconvincing, age-inappropriate mane of hair. -Chris Packham

[​IMG]

20. Northern Shewolf

Northern Shewolf Patron Meritorious

Shewolf thinks he'd look way better with a Yul Bryner do, he actually has a good shaped cranium.Oh! Vanitas, vanitatis!:eyeroll: