Featured trepidatious

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by cowboy, Jul 18, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. brilliant!

i've been getting by on short rations of nicotine and pot so...

rum, crack, the wholesome refreshing goodness of crystal methedrine and some lsd

plus...

a batshit crazy bluesed-out junkie artist punker chick

i told her "you don't know how comfortable this bed is" she said "sure i know, i sleep in it" i said "yeah. you do. i've been sleeping on the sidewalk"

p.s. thanx cowboy...

2. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

What does SU mean? Mimsey

3. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

SU = Special Unit

From Aug 5, 2012:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27909-trepidatious&p=714247&viewfull=1#post714247
    From the first post of this thread:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27909-trepidatious&p=707202&viewfull=1#post707202

4. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Expanding upon this a bit, in late 70's/early 80's, Flag ( Flag Bureau plus ED Int and Int Strata) was perceived by lower orgs as being the top of the command hierarchy. But EVERY order coming out of Flag had to be submitted "uplines" through the "Authority & Verification Unit" (AVU) for approval before going out to the field.

The purpose of Flag was to appear to be in control, while shielding perception that LRH (via the CMO) still exercised control.

ADDING: about that time, we had CMO units located in the FOLOs (Flag Operations Liaison Office, located in each continent to manage the orgs in their continent) , I assume to keep an eye on the "official" command lines through the FOLO.

5. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

In Scientology onley 1 guy gets all the presents:

oibyT.jpg

6. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

7. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

There is so much in this thread. I just had to read some of it over again. This is is why the RTC and other Scientology entities fight so hard in court. They don't want the truth out. This is their Fair Game practice and now since it is not working well they are using staff contracts to completely shut off any negative information from coming out of scientology organizations.

8. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

The real truth about Xenu and "touch assists" as told by L Ron Hubbard

[video=youtube;8hB7KJYIBwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hB7KJYIBwc[/video]

9. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

I'm not responsible for your decisions and actions. Blaming me for them is hilarious. In fact now that I ponder another See-BS escapade to dilute ESMB with meaningless recent post filler, I doubt you're aware of your decisions and actions either. Such is the life of an OT

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  10. ?????

can the first sentence be deciphered?

11. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

:thumbsup:

12. TSTO...

the entire thread remains there in context for those who would read it so

but to gather all of cowboy's posts gives those new to the thread a great introduction to it and many of those who have been here all along will enjoy seeing his recent exceptionally well written posts in the light of his entire body of work and can have as well a research tool

boy that's a good one...

launching an assault on the pretext that if a condensed version is produced the original will disappear...

well...

no one can say you aren't spirited and persistent

13. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

I never said it was a bad idea so the assault (what a drama filled illusion) is nonexistent. You're spamming the recent post section and this thread burying other people's posts. Collectivize as you will with multiquote on a new thread. Problem solved. Rewriting people's personal history to fit your image of Elcon seems to be your passion.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  14. Moderator 2

Moderator 2 Guest

15. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

16. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

:wow: :yes: :thumbsup: :clap: MOAR ! Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

17. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Cowboy has ridden off into the sunset again, but he may be back in the future. I hope.

:begging:

18. no...

there is no assault here; certainly not...

obviously commander birdsong is rewriting people's personal histories to fit his own image of ron so it is not an assault to state this obvious fact

however...

i have no idea what you mean by "rewriting" as i was merely collecting the entirety of cowboys posts (not my own favorites. the posse comitatus appealing to the moderator impressed him to erroneously title the new thread as my favorites so as to publish their false charges). my passions include graceful and intelligent women, baseball, harley davidsons, the haight ashbury literary journal, ("drinking platonic absinthe in a wildfire mannequin of argentine cafes i range the moccasin rose for seven jackknives to fiddlestick my golden owl out his rhetoric complex" gary johnston) and auditing

now as you know how to do multi-posts (certainly highly preferable to hitting rwq on each post as i was doing) and you didn't say it wasn't a good idea why don't you do it?

indeed, if you will notice, i began this thing with cowboy's OP and the question "why doesn't someone..." and then started doing it to the best of my ability...

so...

taking what is known in our trade as "personal responsibility" i figured either i would gather cowboy's body of writing...

or...

someone would say it can be done much better

which is TRUE!!!

so...

perhaps you or someone will do it better

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  19. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

[​IMG]