What's new

TROM

Div6

Crusader
Does anyone have any experience with The Resolution of the Mind materials by Dennis Stephens?

"The key to the resolution of the mind, then, lies in exercising the being in the discovery and creation of complementary postulates; and, transiently, in unraveling the tangled mass of conflicting postulates that his mind has become. The mind, being a repository of old games, which are postulates in conflict, has no defense against the application and re-injection of complementary postulates regarding the effects it contains. In short, we vanish the mind by progressively getting the being to create, and do exercises in, complementary and conflicting postulates; to create and experience overt and motivator overwhelms, play games, and generally bring back under his own determinism these four basic postulates - both as SelfDetermined and PanDetermined - which go to make up the interchange we call life. Enroute he will discover, or re-discover, all there is to know about life; he will also discover his true nature as a spiritual being."

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Does anyone have any experience with The Resolution of the Mind materials by Dennis Stephens?

"The key to the resolution of the mind, then, lies in exercising the being in the discovery and creation of complementary postulates; and, transiently, in unraveling the tangled mass of conflicting postulates that his mind has become. The mind, being a repository of old games, which are postulates in conflict, has no defense against the application and re-injection of complementary postulates regarding the effects it contains. In short, we vanish the mind by progressively getting the being to create, and do exercises in, complementary and conflicting postulates; to create and experience overt and motivator overwhelms, play games, and generally bring back under his own determinism these four basic postulates - both as SelfDetermined and PanDetermined - which go to make up the interchange we call life. Enroute he will discover, or re-discover, all there is to know about life; he will also discover his true nature as a spiritual being."

D6,

I only listened to his tape about his viewpoint of LRH. The Tech4Reality Yahoo Group talks about TROM sometimes and you might want to go over there and do a search. Personally, I'm leaning toward John Galusha's answer to the "GPM Problem".

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
TROM's theory work is, in my opinion, spot on.

The processes Dennis worked out from this that will supposedly get anyone up to OT if just run long enough - well, I got no results out of it and I have heard of another guy who wallowed in that mire for a few years getting nowhere. So I don't recommend that. In fact I recommend you stay away from that.

Bu if you know your tech and your GPM data and so on, structure of the bank and axioms and all that, then you'll find Dennis's theory work brings a lot of things together very nicely. It could even do with some expansion.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dennis was a Tech Master.

At one time he brought in 10% of the population in Perth, Oz and taught them the PE Course.

TROM never really caught on.

I know why now - but that is another story. :)

Div6

Crusader

At one time he brought in 10% of the population in Perth, Oz and taught them the PE Course.

D*** your compulsive enforced mysteries are annoying! I DON"T WANT to be in a games condition!

So please, will you share your story? Or are you hoarding it all for yourself? :duh:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alan, your a tech tease! :D

Please elaborate.

I know! :melodramatic:

But how does one write in a couple of sentences 50 years of gradient discoveries?

To make matters worse I have to dumb down my observations - then convert them into Scientologese. :grouch:

There are 4 or 5 people on this list who have case supervised 10,000s of people and their case conditions - few have any idea how much knowledge, know-how, abilities and skills one gains whilst doing this.

Most of the truly great processors usually are called upon to handle the most extreme case situations. 90% of their time is spent debugging failed cases and getting those cases flying, then returning them onto taking their correct next steps.

Once upon a time there were 10,000s of processors working towards a common goal of unlocking the stops to being all we could be - these processors have systematically been destroyed. Not because they could not process - but because they found things that did not align with the "so called bridge."

They dared to originate - they were labelled squirrels! :grouch:

As time went on the "bridge" became a travesty - attempting to process it added mass - in time the mass became so heavy that the processor and client was pushed out of processing.

Mass is solidified lies and charge.

Todays Scio no longer dares to confront the actual case in front of them - it has become the greatest Q&A with the mass, force and charge you have ever witnessed. No longer do you start to process people immediately but you are put on an unnecessary path of never ending cycles of training.

The sad thing in all of this is; becoming a master of anything requires gradiently evolving by getting experience - that includes bad as well as good experiences - in life as well as in session - the history of Scio is one of "a rise and fall of an empire."

Massive lessons to learned. :happydance:

I'm not withholding anything (well maybe some stuff) - but you don't give a piano concerto to someone just learning to play the piano. :)

Alan

Div6

Crusader

Well...all we are asking for is the "why" for TROM never catching on.
From your esteemed viewpoint. And we can speak english...

Tanks.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I read Alan's posts he tells you quite clearly why TROM never caught on. There is a core to the bank which auditors in earlier times got to handle; auditors and C/Ses who have had masses of experience in handling cases also got to recognise that there was a core which was being left untouched.

Those who ventured into that area and tried to handle it got declared and withdrew from the scene. Subsequent auditors and C/Ses were trained to avoid the core areas altogether and never (for the most part) even got to find out that there was an untouched core at all. This was/is pussyfoot Scientology.

Dennis was undoubtedly one of the original stalwarts who tried to comm about that core and tried to develop some method by which everyone could deal with it. I've known others personally. Jack Parkhouse was one - he gets favourable mention by LRH in many of the tapes and early issues - before DM came along with his censorship snips. I've met guys who did a lot of Scio in the early and mid fifties and there is no doubt in my mind that real OTs were being made then.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Alan said:
No longer do you start to process people immediately but you are put on an unnecessary path of never ending cycles of training.

In my day, I think that this was called "making the runway too long". (I now no longer remember the exact words on this in the HCOB that Dana, ASHO Qual Sec, quoted to me when I was in cramming.) It's interesting that CofS now continually violates this rule-of-thumb.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Alan, thanks for that.

I'm not withholding anything (well maybe some stuff) - but you don't give a piano concerto to someone just learning to play the piano. :)

I'll have you know Sir that I have nearly mastered "Chopsticks" with only two hands - and after only twenty years of practice! :angry:

BTW, have you thought of making any of your books available in e-book format? I would give your material a thorough study but the books are quite expensive - not that it is implied they are not good value. :)

Cheers

tanstaafl

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Alan, thanks for that.

I'll have you know Sir that I have nearly mastered "Chopsticks" with only two hands - and after only twenty years of practice! :angry:

Cheers

tanstaafl

Once you stop using them as darts, they are much easier to understand and learn how to use.

Div6

Crusader
As I read Alan's posts he tells you quite clearly why TROM never caught on. There is a core to the bank which auditors in earlier times got to handle; auditors and C/Ses who have had masses of experience in handling cases also got to recognise that there was a core which was being left untouched.

Those who ventured into that area and tried to handle it got declared and withdrew from the scene. Subsequent auditors and C/Ses were trained to avoid the core areas altogether and never (for the most part) even got to find out that there was an untouched core at all. This was/is pussyfoot Scientology.

Dennis was undoubtedly one of the original stalwarts who tried to comm about that core and tried to develop some method by which everyone could deal with it. I've known others personally. Jack Parkhouse was one - he gets favourable mention by LRH in many of the tapes and early issues - before DM came along with his censorship snips. I've met guys who did a lot of Scio in the early and mid fifties and there is no doubt in my mind that real OTs were being made then.

Thanks for that. I for one would enjoy hearing some stories about the early pioneers, if you have the inclination. Alan did reference at one point here the Advanced Procedures and Axioms steps, where an auditor clears himself as to the task at hand, which is to rehabilitate the correct control center in the PC to the point where the auditor is not needed any more.

Dennis kind of makes the same point in a different way, that the idea of TROM is to remove the games conditions one has with ones "mind", to the point where it is no longer capable of exerting any hidden influences.

I kind of got the impression that Alan had spotted a "bug" in the TROM program....but maybe I just mis-perceived it.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I kind of got the impression that Alan had spotted a "bug" in the TROM program....but maybe I just mis-perceived it.

It is a bug - it was the same bug that stopped me from issuing the Games Matrix Materials.

About a year ago I found the answer to it.

But how to get others to handle the bug was what stalled me out.

It is a built-in self-created "bouncer" that has multiple sources that causes the being to "flee" from going into the area needed to be handled.

It appears in order to be honorable - the being shut down the area - then barred entrance to contacting and erasing the area.

The contact point is full of excuses, justifications and tremendous inertia that pushes the being away from handling and erasing what needs to be faced up to.

Just getting processors willing to co-process it was a trip unto itself. It has taken me a year to get 6 people set-up to co-process this stuff.

This an excerpt from one of the co-processors.

Both are former Class VIIIs - The writer has 40 years experience as a processor, but had his first sessions when he was 7 years old - the client has 40 years. Each has done 10,000's of hours of processing.

Doing the Games Matrix processing was by a long way the most important processing I have delivered or received in a career spanning 40 years.

I had experience of delivering this material some 18-20 years ago and was aware that it was not something to put into the hands of an inexperienced processor.

What we achieved in about 5 hours each way far outreaches anything I ever experienced in a former practice.

The way you have set out the procedures mean that nowadays a competent processor could safely and successfully deliver and receive this stuff.

Games Matrix processing is very much like a huge roller-coaster ride with both the processor and client sitting together in the front seat, both experiencing triggers and access as they set off.

You simply cannot practice or drill this.

It starts with the very first command.

You are starting from a known position and you have no idea where it is going to take you. As a processor you need your wits around you as you NEVER know what is going to come up.

As you put in the eductive communication line you receive incredible amounts
of knowledge, force and charge blowing off.

The physical force blowing off can seem quite shocking, but it is safely dealt with and the client gains are enormous.

Quite often they need to take a break to adjust to the remarkable changes that have taken place.

Personally, I have always run very easily, blowing whole chains by inspection, but I was not prepared for the distinct feelings of light-headedness and a definite sensation of something big had gone away.

My processing partner also experienced dramatic shifts of mass, charge and
force, often leaving him exhilarated, laughing uproariously and exhausted.

Since returning home I have noticed a subtle but definite change in my
relationship with my family. I am much more happy, interactive and tolerant.
I even went clothes shopping with them and sat for over 2 hours without
wanting to vent my frustrations.

The business I was expecting to do on my return has exploded, I have
received a number of extra orders, all from focusing on green zone 'work
with' approaches.

A person new to these materials will need to receive initial processing from
a processor experienced in delivering this technology.

For those of you who are reading this be assured; I do not write success
stories very often, only when something remarkable occurs that is worth
mentioning. This is one of those occasions. This rundown is the start of the
true 'Great Adventure'.

Even though I had done thousands of hours of this type of processing over the years - I also had to go back to square one - as I had omitted this bugged area.

As a client running this material the gains are excellent - it appears to undo across the planet - definitely remote influencing!

I had a session on it this morning at 3.00 am - later today I received 4 phone calls from people in different locations - two in other countries telling me about waking up and suddenly realizing exactly in their areas - approximating much of what I had run and erased in session.

Even now it is difficult for me to articulate this material in a simple easy to understand format. :ohmy:

Alan

Div6

Crusader
That sounds truly amazing Alan....and I don't need to say this but I will, your efforts are truly appreciated and we love you.

I kinda feel like a kid on Christmas eve, just so you can understand my impatience at times......

I've run into similar areas, but not perhaps as deeply. The "Invisible Picture Implants" were a devil to run as "there was nothing there". And yet, there WAS something there. The natural corollary to this would be sitting outside this universe, mocking up a goal or purpose, and upon entering the universe hiding and burying the goal so that it was on automatic. Thereby creating "mind".

Like any fun game in this universe, it seems, the denizens within always want to mass market it and sell it to others......cheap thrills I guess. Thus the invisible pictue implants were offered as a cheap imitation.
The movies are never as good as the books.

Which brings me back to if\when you will be making this more broadly available? Anything we can do to help? Should we ban you from ESMB to free up your schedule? :D

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds really good, Alan.

A friend of mine did some work with you some years back - Colin Mills - he raved about it all. I think I met you once too - did you come round by Cape Town Org back in about '82 or thereabouts???? You're into footie like an addict if I have the right guy in mind.

I'm going to have to swing by your place sometime so as to get some of this.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
That sounds truly amazing Alan....and I don't need to say this but I will, your efforts are truly appreciated and we love you.

I kinda feel like a kid on Christmas eve, just so you can understand my impatience at times......

Your impatient! Can you imagine my impatience - I've been on the edge of this for 30 years - but always running into the mysterious, deeply hidden "bugs." :angry:

I've run into similar areas, but not perhaps as deeply. The "Invisible Picture Implants" were a devil to run as "there was nothing there". And yet, there WAS something there. The natural corollary to this would be sitting outside this universe, mocking up a goal or purpose, and upon entering the universe hiding and burying the goal so that it was on automatic. Thereby creating "mind".

Like any fun game in this universe, it seems, the denizens within always want to mass market it and sell it to others......cheap thrills I guess. Thus the invisible pictue implants were offered as a cheap imitation.
The movies are never as good as the books.

Which brings me back to if\when you will be making this more broadly available?

Anything we can do to help?

Should we ban you from ESMB to free up your schedule? :D

ESMB is good for triggering the next package! :melodramatic: :)

Hopefully the Games Matrix package can be put together on a good gradient.

With the internet and the ability to put sections, tapes and materials into formats that will allow lots of home study.

It means the end of Cults! As there is no way that a person can be coerced into following and running someone elses case - if they do - the bad indicators turn on very quickly.

As a matter of fact it is also the only rundown that truly handles introspective and self invalidative cases.

Often when a package is erased - there is a lot of solo stuff that continues to run naturally - sometimes it runs for weeks at a time - as you erase the "box" you have been stuck in - you rise to a higher package.

Some pretty nasty games packages turn on - but if no one takes it personally - the client gets to handle it fairly easily. :)

One of the key points is to have a safe environment.

It also has one basic target - to increase your reach and help you get what you want. :happydance:

Life is very much part of the rundown - sometime the best process is to focus on upgrading life skills - and upgrading comm lines.

As for help - any checks and balances are always appreciated.:bigcry: Also anyone who would like to help us market via the internet would be welcome.

I literally have several million people on my lines through those I'm currently processing.

The only way we can deliver is by co-processing and co-training them.

We are about to launch a beginners hatting package to help these people I'm processing to get their people trained.

http://www.zonesecrets.com/

I would appreciate you going to this url - and if you would PM your comments to me they would also be appreciated.

Realize this is going to newbie people who want a better life.

It was only put up this week and already it has produced a worldwide network of coaches and trainers.

For the more advanced people I will be setting up another internet package.

Alan