"Turncoat" Marty Rathbun's - "Moving Up a Little Higher" BLOG - Now being dismantled

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Knows, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology's #1 Bully - Marty Rathbun - a Betrayer, Turncoat, Coward and Criminal (for destroying evidence in a Criminal Trial) -

"The Scientology Enforcer" of dirty tricks is dismantling his Blog - "Moving Up a Little Higher".

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. Knows

I also have noticed that when I search for Tony Ortega's Blog - Scientology must have paid GOOGLE for Marty's Blog to come up on the page where Marty bellows out -

"YOU WILL RUE THE DAY".

This was the day - the beginning of Marty Rathbun's bizarre behavior - when Marty Rathbun ratted himself out and took blood money from David Miscavige / Scientology in exchange for his dirty trick videos to dead agent himself and "attack" his former friends - some of our most heroic ex Scientologists and reporters (Tony Ortega) who helped him when he was lost, alone, broken and BROKE.

What is going on with Ray Jeffrey? Why the silence? It has been over a month and Ray Jeffrey just quietly went away.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjFoZafqbvWAhVD4SYKHRmLA-4QFgg0MAI&url=https://tonyortega.org/2017/07/25/the-rathbuns-hire-a-lawyer-and-ray-jeffrey-answers-questions-about-his-legal-salvo/&usg=AFQjCNFudHTOrNAeWixFKbXoqAPwj0C6rw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjFoZafqbvWAhVD4SYKHRmLA-4QFgguMAE&url=https://tonyortega.org/2017/07/24/ray-jeffrey-to-judge-order-rathbuns-to-turn-over-financial-records-and-testify/&usg=AFQjCNGP7vxxhTjJlXHcj8zrgEC5Kjqqag

Any update on Ray Jeffrey going after Marty and Monique for attorney fee's - for allegedly taking a Scientology "buy out" after firing his attorney's when he was winning? Was Ray Jeffrey in on this too?

What do you guys think?

After all - we are dealing with a Mafia Organization that gets everyone to jump through Scientological "David Miscavige" criminal hoops. So many people involved in Scientology violate their own personal integrity in exchange for MONEY.

Whose next? Who will take the blood money buy out?

I am curious too why no one wants to discuss this "end phenomena" of Scientology of the Blood Money Buy Out in exchange for Dead Agenting oneself?

It Keeps Scientology Working!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  3. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

I guess life in the real free world was just too brutal for Marty to confront and handle. He had to go home to papa, get a hand-out.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

How is his blog being dismantled? What posts are missing?

6. Knows

If you click on any of his "links" - there is nothing to see....it says "error". They are GONE with the wind.

Anyone mirror his blog?

Please post it here!

7. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

About a year ago I, among others, did notice this issue with Marty ''disposing of'' links, quietly and without any sorrow...
    I realized at that time that his post on ''31 factors'' disappeared...we knew it was the beginning of ...
    a new life to soon come....in due time...

Yes, it would be a public service to archive on a website all Marty's posts...that would be so sad to loose all Marty's words, lies, freak behavior, treasons, to the thousands of ex-scientologists who generously gave him a second chance to do better in the real life than the abusive Scientology enforcer he has been...

Thus we can be provided with a free
    online course on ''how to become a traitor and betrayer'' after leaving $cientology

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Whatever it is you're smoking.....I want some!

9. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Well it's difficult to discuss something with someone who is delusional. Your insistence on Black PRing Ray Jeffrey for a few months now is tiresome.

You know it could be that Ray J has so far not filed again because it will have to be in Marty's home county, which was hit directly by Hurricane Harvey. Ever think of that sunshine? Or it could be one of many reasons. But being paid off by DM ain't one of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  10. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Nothing is missing. The OP is FOS.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  11. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

12. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Hmm. This is the same person who repeatedly obnoxiously insisted that change.org was a Scientology website, and then went on to indicate to me that I had by passed charge, rather than do what wogs do, and offer a simple apology, which would have sufficed nicely.
    I’ve made unintended factual errors in posts at times, and have appreciated it when others have taken the time to point them out.
    Does Knows know not what he is posting?

• Like Like x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  13. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

I click links on Marty's blog and they work. Not sure what this is about then?

14. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Fuck, the Marty bitch has posted a new one on his blog. No, not a video. A rebuttal to Paul Haggis's letter to Marty on Tony's Bunker. I didn't read much of it. Blah blah blah. Skimmed the beginning of a few paragraphs. Just more of the same barf, only with lots more vitriol.

Talk about being whiny, Marty takes the caek. At first I didn't think it was him. But it is. And he is burning ALL his bridges.
    Paul is too nice a guy for this.

Marty is such a little dick. Like his demented mentor.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

I remember the 31 factors disappearance, but a lot of highly critical posts of the church/complementary of exes are still there.

There are ways to scrape a site and duplicate the content if you are so inclined and concerned. Google it. I'm not so sure that blog has anything of value that hasn't been said elsewhere. I can't think of any stunning revelations that only Marty would know lurking in the archives, ymmv. He may have confirmed events, but how much really came from him alone? Unfortunately, even his opinions are now tainted, exactly what the cult intended.

16. Knows

Wow - are you still hovering at "expressed resentment"

That ain't high on the Tone Scale there - Sunshine:p

You need to handle your BPC there - cupcake!

I am going to keep the discussion going because I would like to know.

If you don't like it - go elsewhere.

17. Knows

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  18. Knows

Does anyone know what Ray Jeffrey is doing about this case with Marty and Monique Rathbun?

19. Knows

Yes - you are delusional - I did not "repeatedly" insist.
    I am not a WOG and besides that...
    LRH says to "never apologize" and I am only using the tech. :p

20. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Oh I like it Babycakes. I like it. I'm gonna keep chiming in on the discussion just to annoy you.
    Tomorrow why don't you just call Ray Jeffrey's office and ask why he hasn't filed again down in San Patricio county? You're so gung ho about this, get after it Hon.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.