"Turncoat" Marty Rathbun's - "Moving Up a Little Higher" BLOG - Now being dismantled

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Knows, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Wowzer - Lonestar..

Your reaction is highly charged.

This is very curious.

You have a lot of inappropriate HE&R on this subject.

Perhaps you have an overt and a with hold you would like to get off?

Now Babycakes....:)

I am not auditing you...

Now - who missed it - Hon?

and what did they do

that made you

wonder whether or not

they knew? :cool:

2. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Lol....

You think I'm highly charged? That's funny. I tell you what, go post your ridiculous conspiracy theory regarding Ray Jeffrey being bought off by DM over at The Bunker and see what kind of reaction you get. You'll be swarmed with a ton of "HE&R". Dogpiled ferociously. You'll be sent home crying when they get through with you. I've been very mild believe me.

If you want positive feedback for your, uhhhhh assertions, go to Alanzo's Blog. You'll find it there I assure you.

.....and you don't have to do all the scilon speak, unless you're still into the tech, that is.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  3. Knows

I don't "think" you are highly charged. Your posts speak all on their own.

I suggest you get some Scientologist to give you help to get off your o/w's and BPC.

L Ron says I don't have to take you in session if you are too much of a "case" so I am going to pass on even trying.

I will discard your posts without sorrow. :p

4. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

The only link on Marty's blog that doesn't work for me is the one to Australia 60 Minutes.

Whose turn is it to wind the troll?

5. Knows

Public Record for Bexar County to check on Marty and Monique Rathbuns case filed by their attorney they fired - Ray Jeffrey

https://apps.bexar.org/dklitsearch/search.aspx

From a Bexar County Court Records - July 24, 2017

https://i0.wp.com/scientologymoneyproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/marty1d.png?resize=620,1392&ssl=1

Case Status: PENDING as of July 24, 2017

When Jeffrey Augustine printed out the details on July 24, 2017 - on his blog, you could get detailed information.

I am not able to get any more detailed information today.

From Bexar County Court Records TODAY

DETAIL INFORMATION SELECTED:

Cause Number:2017CI12270
    Business/Last Name:MONIQUE RATHBUN
    Litigant Type:OTHER
    Style:IN RE JEFFREY LAW FIRM PC
    Court:288
    Date Filed:07/06/2017
    Docket Type:DEBT/CONTRACT
    Case Status: DISPOSED

"Case disposed" typically means the case is over.

6. Knows

Forum Rules
    1. Treat others with respect.
    You are to respect every other user on the board despite any personal, religious and political differences. The following will not be tolerated:
    Personal insults

That's a FLUNK!

Do you have an MU?

I suggest you get out your clay, dictionary and demo kits and re study the board rules...

Please - make sure you receive M-9 word clearing until you have reached
    The full ep of "BEING respectful".

START!:p

7. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Posts and links to those posts have been deleted last years when I checked..It was almost unnoticeable.

8. lotus

:ohmy:

Does that mean there is no more case ????
    Does this move of Jeffrey has been explained or commented somewhere ????

ND Agreement ?????

Is there a discussion about this anywhere please ????

:hmm:

9. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

Where have you been? I been missing your good sense and humor. Plz post moar.

10. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Ah, Maartay, from his first day of playing bodyguard & the girl he was guarding got murdered sitting next to him, uh, he has seemed an untrustworthy doofus.

He did become a bullying thug but still incompetent but cruel.

In the cult or supposedly out of the cult I thought him teo faced - at best.

And, OMG !, poor boy had to endure a paddle boat in the canal behind his house & a clown filled golf cart driving down the street he lived on ! Ain't THAT some wild " Fair Gamed " !

Look at what so many others endured & the tame assed patty cake played with Maartay - yet some people act taken aback as he "appears" to have returned to the fold.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  11. Knows

I have been trying to have a conversation about this subject.

But some ST's - "Suppressive Trolls" have been interrupting our comm cycles with fecal matter.

They have been having "comm PSYCHOS" with themselves

And so I don't get accused of using generalities - I will name the ST's ...

Lonestar
    Churchill

And - now - back to our regular scheduled programming...

Do you think Ray Jeffrey was recently paid, signed a ND or was in on it from the get go and put on the show to deter other attorney's from taking contingency lawsuits filed by Scientologists?

Remember - Scientology - enjoying the fruits of the "Religous Cloak" - IS the law of the land when dealing with the law of the land.

Seems awful suspicious that he "made a mistake" with the filings....

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  12. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

He guys. I remember weeks or months ago people having already posted in the comment sections of The Underground Bunker that they're securing Marty's stuff, for example to the internet archive. :)
    I've read that more than once, and Marty has become increasingly crazy and evidence of a payoff has hardened ... so suppose someone actually did copy his posts by now. :)

That at some point some of Marty's blog posts could vanish, is but a reasonable assumption, given the circumstances.
    However, this is why I personally don't think that Marty will ever delete all or most of his blog posts (pure speculation ofcourse): he is very narcissistic and essentially convinced that his shit is the hottest shit ever. One can see that not only in his recent reprehensible actions but ever since in his pretentious philosophical ramblings and his pseudointellectual style. His blog posts (and books etc) are very important to him - regardless of whether meanwhile he might have changed his opinions about some of these topics. To him, it's all "brilliant stuff" and "documentation of his genius" and "incredibly helpful for every advice seeking reader". :panic:
    I suspect he would not have made any deal that demands him to delete his blog. Single posts maybe, but never all of them. He's way too vain for that.
    Again, all speculation ofcourse, and I'm curious as to whether I'll be wrong. :giggle:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I sincerely hope one day you'll grace this thread with a post of real substance, unfortunately, you've not yet made it. I'm beginning to wonder if you have any real point to express. But, your groping about does provide a measure of comic relief.

• Poop Poop x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

You remind me of Kitty Kat Spanker. Is that who you really are?

:wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  15. Knows

Does anyone here think Marty got blood money from the cult of Scientology?

In exchange for his bizzare attacks at critics of Scientology ?

Do you think Ray Jeffrey was in on it or was he recently paid off.

Looks like the case is "disposed"

In spite of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  16. Knows

Well, you are assuming that Marty did not get his blood money, dead agent himself, ND - gag order Buy out from Scientology aka David Misavige?

If he did - he will have to remove it.

Do you think for one hot minute David Miscavige will let him keep it up?

If someone has the mirror of it - post another blog with everything Marty had posted and title it ....

"Moved Up and Out with Blood Money from Scientology"

17. lotus

Much thanks, nice message! :kiss:

I was breathing fresh air
    :clap2:

and trying to come back to my usual sense of humor :yay:
    :giggle:

Also I made muscles, for my soon coming expedition in the mountains
    I got tatoos all over my body
    changed hair color with bold vivid colors
    Was busy with assignements
    got many meetings with governemental agencies executives (which demands lot of preparation)
    and the psychiatrist didn't cured me yet.. :giggle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  18. Knows

Does this work for you - :p

Public Record for Bexar County to check on Marty and Monique Rathbuns case filed by their attorney they fired - Ray Jeffrey
    https://apps.bexar.org/dklitsearch/search.aspx

From a Bexar County Court Records - July 24, 2017

https://i0.wp.com/scientologymoneyp...ads/2017/07/marty1d.png?resize=620,1392&ssl=1

Case Status: PENDING as of July 24, 2017

When Jeffrey Augustine printed out the details on July 24, 2017 - on his blog, you could get detailed information.

I am not able to get any more detailed information today.

From Bexar County Court Records TODAY
    DETAIL INFORMATION SELECTED:
    Cause Number:2017CI12270
    Business/Last Name: MONIQUE RATHBUN
    Litigant Type: OTHER
    Style: IN RE JEFFREY LAW FIRM PC
    Court:288
    Date Filed:07/06/2017
    Docket Type: DEBT/CONTRACT

Case Status: DISPOSED

"Case disposed" typically means the case is over.

19. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Duh! Yes it is over in Bexar County. He has to file in San Patricio county and then it will become a whole different case.

Geez you're clueless.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  20. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Unfortunately, said person you quoted seems to have trouble following the plot.

The problem here is that horse has been led to the pond more than a few times already & it ain't gonna drink . . . . ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.