"Turncoat" Marty Rathbun's - "Moving Up a Little Higher" BLOG - Now being dismantled

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Knows, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Since I have no patience with fuckers and personnal attacks , as it was not that long ago on ESMB...

You guy think you are among the best...wise, clever, substance provider????
    Jesus Christ...

fuck you and don't even try to paternalize me.

You didn't yet you could have ignore my retard , lacking substance posts yet ????
    How about the real substance of your posts dude?????
    fuck you Mr real substance fucker!

Va chier et mange ta merde!

Truly,
    Lotus

Lotus leaving the building...
    Enough!

Ciao :toodlepip:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Don't leave Lotus - these few annoying Suppressive Trolls are not worth getting upset.

Please stay!

I would like to hear what you have to say!

The few Suppressive Trolls: Gizmo, Churchill and Lonestar need a time out.

• Love Love x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  3. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Apparently. That's why I am truly reminded of Kitty Kat Spanker who later became Anon Kat. He often had trouble following the plot and would just sound like a broken record.

All I know is that there is no way Ray Jeffrey would be bought off by DM. Neither would Leslie Hyman or any of the other attorneys. Ray J especially is genuinely disgusted by DM and Scientology. I've had the opportunity to meet that man personally and look into his eyes. Some of the others as well. I know lawyers justifiably often have a bad reputation. But Ray J is highly ethical and principled. He's not the kind of man who compromises.

Fact is that it was going to be an uphill battle proving that Marty and Mosey accepted money from the cult to drop the case. Ray and Co wanted to be able to do this in San Antonio. But it ended up not being possible. It has to be done down on the coast instead, which means that they could end up spending a lot more time, meaning money, pursuing this and still end up with nothing. I think they probably decided to cut their losses. Or they are waiting a little longer for things to get back to a more semblance of normalcy after the devastation of the Hurricane last month.

But Knows seems to really need this to be a fantastical conspiracy of Mosey's ex-lawyers doing a dance with the devil. Like I said earlier, Knows should peddle this shit on Alanzo's blog.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  4. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Those fucking retards hate when one guys doesn't fit their ''expectations''

As far as I am concerned....why they don't masturbate and leave people post what they like to post...
    Oh wait..That was not a Hoaxy (totally out of context post)

I, personnaly was very interested by your post...and what you brought on the table
    And ALSO to say hi to Phenom...(as an interlude) BECAUSE THE AIR GOT VERY DENSE AND UNBRETHABLE...

But again..some wisse and clever never get it...

Oh my..is this so much hurting to them that one questions either, Tony Ortega, of Ray Jeffreys sayings, acting or whatever...
    Heresy!

Clan...clan thinking and behavior..that is it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

It is so great to see you, Babygirl.
    It's hard to maintain residence on Cloud Nine without your predence.
    You are a gift that ESMB has given me.
    Tu es fun.

6. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

I think Gizmo accidently replied to you while meaning to reply to someone else. Hopefully he'll clarify soon if I'm right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  7. Knows

This is interesting.

Lonestar states: "Fact is that it was going to be an uphill battle proving that Marty and Mosey accepted money from the cult to drop the case.......

means that they could end up spending a lot more time, meaning money, pursuing this and still end up with nothing"

and then states:

"Like I said earlier, Knows should peddle this shit on Alanzo's blog".

:cool: Well, I don't like Alanzo for starters. Alanzo has lost his mind and has taken on the color of KOOKY!:eek: Alanzo = NUT.BAG!

And last time I looked - I have a right to peddle it here :p

8. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I feel so much better now !

For you to call me a Suppressive troll warms my heart !

Just when I was ready to leave this thread you have given me a good feeling & a desire to stay - THANKS !

giz

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  9. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Gizmo didn't state any of that. Lone Star did.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  10. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

No prob. it's all good !
    giz

• Like Like x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  11. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Talk about having words put in my mouth ! Uh, I feel like I've lost my mind. I'm getting quoted for things I don't remember ever saying !
    Ah, well, the earth turns & all'll come out in the weekly wash.
    giz

• Like Like x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  12. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Just speaking for myself, I am finding this new format to be very confusing to follow the posts and when replying.

Queen of Dragons fix this shit!! Lol...

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  13. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Seems that Knows has a poop fetish. Kinda kinky actually. :wink:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  14. Knows

Does anyone know anything about what Ray Jeffrey is doing regarding getting paid from representing Monique (and Marty) Rathbun regarding the lawsuit against the Church of Scientology?

The case was "disposed" in Bexar County.

It has been since August 3, 2017 - nothing has been filed by Ray Jeffrey regarding his fees from Rathbuns.

In my opinion - I believe it is crystal clear now that the Rathbun's accepted a blood money buy out from Scientology.

What is Ray Jeffrey doing about his fees or was he already paid and the filing was just part of the "act"?

15. Knows

Thank you Lotus - please - just have a conversation with me and let us ignore the "Suppressive Trolls" who have nothing productive to add.

I want to discuss this and am not going away.

Please stay and don't feed the trolls unless you feed them their own dung! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  16. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

You don't have the fucking rank to ask about Ray Jeffrey's fees. :bwahaha:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  17. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Yes, I was referring to KNOWs. Lotus lit up so I just let her roar.

Knows provides a lot of humor to this topic so I'm not going to wander off over Lotus. The Lotus I've seen has always been a positive influence.

I apparently was very muddled in what I was talking about ( Knows ) so I'll bow my head & be dunged upon by Lotus for my mistake.

On it goes. Knows will keep playing - gotta love the play !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  18. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Well I can both masturbate and troll at the same time! :wink:

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  19. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

That's what I thought, and I agree with you about Lotus. She's awesome!

• Like Like x 2
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  20. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Knows pooped on me for saying Lotus is awesome. Sorry Lotus. I guess Knows ain't a fan after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.