What's new

Universal Consciousness Processing - UCP

Jump

Operating teatime
There is an equal chance that whoever or whatever said it then does not exist anymore or turned into a petunia, while this text here is coming from the narrator voice outside of space and time. The multiverse is evolving and healing itself of its older self.

So long as it wears a fedora.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you so much! I'm starting to like it: no email because the best way to communicate is to not communicate at all which brings us back to Oneness where we can simply be anyone else at the same time :D Didn't Lrh say that the necessity to communicate is dictated by inability to be the other person?

ummm... wouldn't that be Anyoneness?

George Layton

Imo some challenges have definitely been artificially created. But in the long run they do serve a purpose, which is for us to learn to discern and figure out the real truth. If humanity really knew and learned from history a lot of challenges would have never happened. But true history is not taught in school — it is too dangerous, because anyone with full understanding of history would be able to enslave or liberate the planet.

Maybe enslave some people on the planet, the planet takes care of it's self.

boollean

Patron
Maybe enslave some people on the planet, the planet takes care of it's self.

It's so much more exciting now — in this new era slavery is something desired, no more raw brutality as in the dark ages. The slaves feel they are gods, and see freedom as slavery. All this magical technology is fascinating.

boollean

Patron
ummm... wouldn't that be Anyoneness?

Could be. Some say that A=A=A is not correct, and that mathematically speaking it should be A=B=C. But I actually see a valid point in A=A=A when looking from a higher perspective. Miaow is the only real thing in the multiverse — the original sound from which everything else sprang into existence. Ask the Cheshire cat.

George Layton

Could be. Some say that A=A=A is not correct, and that mathematically speaking it should be A=B=C. But I actually see a valid point in A=A=A when looking from a higher perspective. Miaow is the only real thing in the multiverse — the original sound from which everything else sprang into existence. Ask the Cheshire cat.

I'm happy just knowing there are still chemists out there that can make LSD25.

boollean

Patron
I'm happy just knowing there are still chemists out there that can make LSD25.

If we got here by swallowing the pill then it's only logical that another pill will get us out. The only thing that is not clear to me is do we take the pill or does the pill take us?

George Layton

If we got here by swallowing the pill then it's only logical that another pill will get us out. The only thing that is not clear to me is do we take the pill or does the pill take us?

The question that came to my mind is, Do we process the consciousness of the universe or does the universal consciousness process us?

There could very well be a massive shaken back and forth head up there looking in on all of this in disbelief.

pineapple

The question that came to my mind is, Do we process the consciousness of the universe or does the universal consciousness process us?

-snip-.

Salient36151973_003c.jpg

a5a5a9

Patron
@a5a5a9: No, it is not a native Java Android app. I did it as an exercise in learning Ionic — a framework for building 'hybrid' apps using Javascript+HTML5. The web version running at http://ucp-xhuman.rhcloud.com uses exactly the same code. With Ionic you can build from the same source for Android, IOS, WinM, but I only released the Android version since I don't have an Apple Developer subscription. Python is great, I use it for all sorts of things, but it is too slow for mobile apps, although since I have discovered Termux, an Android Debian-like shell, I started using it more on my mobile, for example to download youtube videos or extract only the audio from youtube videos.

ps. Couldn't re-login with my previous exscn account, tried to reset my password but the reset email never came. The Contact Us link at exscn.net is broken, so had no other choice but to create a new account..

Boollean, is your Code available ? I would like to include more flows in the process and other commands as well as translated to my native language.

boollean

Patron
@a5a5a9: I have not released the source code but will gladly share the git repository with anyone interested. Just send me an email via the UCP goole play listing and I will add you as a contributor to the bitbucket repo so that you'll be able to clone and create your own branches.

Boollean, is your Code available ? I would like to include more flows in the process and other commands as well as translated to my native language.

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
Universal consciousness? That would be the 8-th Dynamics in Scientology. In other words, that is God. I find the whole idea of subjecting God to Scientology processing very refreshing. If this is what the freezoners do, count me in!

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
As a tribute Konchok Penday a free android mobile app for practicing UCP has been released:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=leg.behind.neck.lk.ucp (the app is fully offline and does not require an internet connection).

A web version with equivalent functionality: http://ucp-xhuman.rhcloud.com

Download it on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=leg.behind.neck.lk.ucp
I hacked an old copy of the javascript so this runs on Firefox rather than just Internet Explorer. It runs fine on Debian-based Linux if I set up Firefox to play WAV files using Audacious or Gnome-Videos. However, I can't find a player that works on Firefox on Mac OS. It needs a player that doesn't create a playlist and that can run in the background without grabbing the foreground every time you hit Next in UCP. You have any ideas? Thanks.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Thank you so much! I'm starting to like it: no email because the best way to communicate is to not communicate at all which brings us back to Oneness where we can simply be anyone else at the same time :D Didn't Lrh say that the necessity to communicate is dictated by inability to be the other person?
Does the consumption of human flesh thus impart the knowledge of it's original host through a sort of DNA transference? Can it be seasoned to taste or must it be consumed raw with the full gore of it's fluids intact in order to facilitate the transfusion and transference as deemed necessary by Scilon "sources" to impart the power of true source and the common bond of all of humanity and universal consciousness? Is flesh an acquired taste whereas it's said to taste like chicken, any truth to that? Why don't LRH's fangs show in all the photo's being there was no Photoshop around back then to mask them? How many Sea Org staff disappeared on the RPF only to have been consumed by the ravenous grinning ghouls of senior management and as a result are now fully exterior with full perceptions like they got into Scientology to achieve in the first place? Would you say that makes it right for them to find themselves gobbled up by such grimacing ghouls? Desperate measures for desperate treasures? All asked hypothetically, of course, but as a test of your true knowledge of the way upper Oat Tea Levels we mortals have yet to indulge ourselves in and what universal consciousness have these thus far bestowed upon you my son?

Last edited: