University student looking for interview subjects

Discussion in 'Welcome, Media People and Researchers, Ask Here fo' started by Pablo, Apr 26, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Pablo and I'm currently enrolled in a university in Italy. One of my classes is Audio Documentary, which is exactly what it sounds like. For our final project, we have to do an audio documentary on any subject we want. Scientology has always been an interest of mine, and I don't know if you're all aware at all but a Scientology center has just opened in Milan, Italy. This for me was extremely interesting, especially since I would think that membership in the Scientology community would be declining steadily for a while, and the fact that a center has open on the other side of the world is wild to me.

So basically the project will be us interviewing current members at the center in Milan as well as staff etc, and then contrasting that interview with one or more ex member(s). We have found a couple ex members here to interview, but it would be amazing to have the perspective of someone who lived through the epicenter of it all and from the origin.

The interview would be 100% anonymous, won't even be published (it's a school project that we'll turn in to our teacher and that's it), and the voice will be distorted (I understand security concerns so subjects could also distort their own voice before using an app or something instead of letting us edit it).

I'm new to this forum so I don't know how to verify my identity and so forth, so please let me know how to proceed.

A HUGE thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Pablo

2. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

I understand you have some questions you'd like to ask, otherwise I would have asked if you're not allowed to use an existing recording. :D

Thousands of ex-members have already spoken out. See my signature.

So much material already out there. E.g Chris Shelton https://mncriticalthinking.com/

(Never in here by the way.)