What's new

UPDATE: KENDRICK MOXON representing Kim Belotte against Sparrow

pittny12

Patron with Honors
A little birdie just told me that Mr. Kendrick Moxon just came to defend Kim Bellote against the charges against Sparrow......

Why is he representing her in this matter that has nothing to do with the COS?

interesting....

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Good question. It was my understanding that this was between Kim and Sparrow and had nothing legally to do with the CoS. Yet the CoS attorney flies accross the country to represent her?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
A little birdie just told me that Mr. Kendrick Moxon just came to defend Kim Bellote against the charges against Sparrow......

interesting....

He's their pitbull. He did this in federal court last year at a late point in Peter Letterese's bankruptcy when the trustee determined that there were no more assets in the case. CoS wanted to include things not found applicable by the court.

A-non-non-anon

Patron with Honors
When in the UNHOLY CRAPSHREDDING FUCK is that cockmongling dogfucking tossbag chickenshit Kendrick L Moxon going to be disbarred for his endless faggotry?

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

PS: Anyone who wants to know: Take him out of his little circlejerk world of legal cocksucking, and he's the biggest coward on the planet. We ran into him a couple of time in September 2008, in Hamburg, and he shat himself every time he saw us.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
In Germany we say: "Mit Kanonen auf Spatzen Schießen"
Translation: "Shooting SParrows with guns" :)

EDIT:
Thanks for the update, Krautfag

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Any updates on today's hearing?

from http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18367&page=33 (wwp thread)

So I had the status hearing today before Judge Macaluso. This takes the place of the original October 22 status hearing.

Moxon was there along with Kim Belotte, Sylvia Stanard and Vicki Turissi. Also, a surprise appearance by this Scientologist from Philly:

Capture.png

Why they would bring him to a status hearing (or at all) is beyond me.

So anyway, what happened today:

The judge said it was a moot point to pursue a TRO because the criminal complaint already enforces the stay away order. Moxon once again pressed the issue that if the criminal charges were dropped (for whatever reasons beyond his control) then it would be necessary to have this TRO to keep me away.

The judge told him that he is NOT getting the TRO and that should the criminal charges "go away", for whatever reason, then he can request an emergency hearing and one will be granted within 48 hours. So he said ok.

Then Moxon asked the Judge for permission to submit an amended complaint which she granted. She also granted my lawyer permission to submit a revised answer.

Moxon has until September 26 (iirc) to submit his and we have until October 15 to submit our answer.

The judge then set the upcoming trial events/hearings to be scheduled on what's called "Track 2" which is a medium pace for proceedings. My lawyer is going to forward that schedule to me but I don't think anything happens in the civil case now until late September.

The criminal case is set to begin with a similar status hearing like today's on September 10.

So that's all I've got for now. I will say that I like the judge so far. She seems like she is a no-nonsense/all-business kind of person. And in my opinion that is exactly what is needed in this case.

Until next time.. (All Rights Reserved - BlownForGood)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The TRO against Brian was denied because the criminal case already has a "stay away" order in place. The trial is now set for sometime after May 2011.

08/27/2010 Status Hearing Held (Court Smart) Parties present. Case set on Track2/Mediation. T.R.O Denied. Oral motion to Amended Complaint & Answer Granted. Judge: MACALUSO, JUDITH.

Mr. THOMAS E LESTER (Attorney) on behalf of BRIAN MANDIGO (Defendant); Mr. KENDRICK L L MOXON (Attorney) on behalf of KIM BELOTTE (PLAINTIFF).

Mediation Scheduling Order Entered on the Docket DCM Track with the following milestone(s):

Deadline For Discovery Request T2 due 10/26/2010
Exchange Witness Lists T2 due 10/26/2010
Proponent's Rule 26(b) (4) Statement T2 due 11/02/2010
Opponent's Rule 26(b) (4) Statement T2 due 11/26/2010
Discovery Closed T2 due 12/27/2010
Deadline For Filing Motions T2 due 01/10/2011
Dispositive Motions Decided T2 due 02/08/2011
ADR - Mediation T2-1 due 02/23/2011
ADR - Mediation T2-2 due 03/25/2011
Pretrial T2 due 04/25/2011
Pretrial T2-2 due 05/24/2011

TG1

Angelic Poster
So Sparrow has to stay away until after the trial in May 2011 is over?

Sheesh, that's as good as a restraining order.

(Or did I not get it right?)

TG1

P.S. Who's that middle guy in the IAS jacket in the photo? That's not Sparrow, is it?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
THIS

When in the UNHOLY CRAPSHREDDING FUCK is that cockmongling dogfucking tossbag chickenshit Kendrick L Moxon going to be disbarred for his endless faggotry?

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

PS: Anyone who wants to know: Take him out of his little circlejerk world of legal cocksucking, and he's the biggest coward on the planet. We ran into him a couple of time in September 2008, in Hamburg, and he shat himself every time he saw us.

THIS /\ /\ /\ :clap: :D Me like :thumbsup:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
So Sparrow has to stay away until after the trial in May 2011 is over?

Sheesh, that's as good as a restraining order.

(Or did I not get it right?)

TG1

P.S. Who's that middle guy in the IAS jacket in the photo? That's not Sparrow, is it?

Bruce Thompson, the DSA in Philadelphia. Major bully & bonehead. He's often used as "muscle" when visiting under-performing orgs and threatening staff who fear him. He's been referred to as "Hannibal" (but not to his face.)

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Scientology = Wasted time.

All of SCN is geared to waste time, everyone's time.
They do everything to crawl like snails and make everyone around them crawl slower.

Their mindset is only this: "what do we have to do to make this happen slower so we can get more $ from the public."