Featured Valentine's Day Massacre - The Death of INCOMM

Discussion in 'Staff "War Stories"' started by Type4_PTS, May 5, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. OhMG

OhMG Patron Meritorious

No need. I was in there and at Int. They just need to grow a backbone.

But, thanks for the rambling. :coolwink:

2. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

How did you leave, OhMG?

Did you just walk out the front door?

TG1

3. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

me too.

Actually I wasn't in there.

I was in PAC, though. Saw it.

It was as creepy as it gets.

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  4. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

How compassionate of you.

5. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

The scilon ethics & justice system tended to remove one's backbone - not everyone's but most. Dare not lose one's only chance at saving themselves from an eternity in the dark and in pain ya know? Tread lightly with those that hold your eternity in their paws. gawd, the mindfucking mankind's greatest friend bestowed on his loyal minions.

6. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

:bump2: for Valentine's Day!

I feel that a full length feature movie can be made of this and it would cause so much outrage amongst any decent human being watching it it really could bring down the cult. It is way off the craziness scale. I mean we're talking Jim Jones territory here, with no suicides, obviously. But the humans rights violations that occurred is off the charts.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  7. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

It's a heck of a story.
    Link to the more detailed version?

8. Type4_PTS

It's been almost 7 years since I posted this thread and today when I read the story again posted in a facebook group there were details in the story I hadn't remembered from when I read it originally.

I got to go back and check again but believe it is the same story. :duh:

It seems different to me though reading it again after 7 years. :coolwink:

When reading it today it was like I was reading a screenplay and envisioning a movie as I was reading.

For anyone who hasn't read it yet it really is a "must read".

9. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder what the statutes of limitations are on each type of crime committed and surely there must be some of those involved who are out now.
    Statements like yep I was involved but agreed to a NDA uncoerced so can't say more.
    Or.
    NDA signed under threat of any flavor so willing to add information.

Etc.

Wow, there is so so much of this crap in so many countries over decades that there is certainly no lack of subjects for investigative journalists to dig into. The more the better.

New protest sign today.
    SUBMERGE THE SCIENTOLOGY CULT WITH ITS OWN MISBEHAVIOUR!!!

10. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

11. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

From Chuck Beatty:

http://www.lermanet.com/chuck_beatty/

12. dchoiceisalwaysrs

A long read and so full of details including names. Chuck is such a wonderful person and I really enjoy reading what he tells us.

13. Type4_PTS

I'm not sure that she's added anything to it but believe either herself or some blown INCOMM staff members will eventually add to it.

Karen did state that Dan Garvin is the first one who posted an account of this episode back in 2003 on Operation Clambake. Here are links to that original account:

Part I: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5965&p=64165&hilit=valentine+incomm#p64165

Part II: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5988&p=64600&hilit=valentine+incomm#p64600

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  14. dchoiceisalwaysrs

Keeping in mind that this is part of a 501 c 3 tax exempt organization. That exemption was granted ( fraudulently acquired ) in 1993
    A little nugget from the first link above.
    In and leading up to Feb 1995

" working on a special project to create a newer, better computer system for OSA to be able to search and interrelate its mountains of dossiers, reports, legal documents, media, and other information in order to better reach conclusions about whom to attack and how "

Of course there is no connection to the Squirrel Busters or Freedom magazine or that despicable online attack website called whatever. . Where is the Flag of " Liberty from oppression "